Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shouldn't the Mane Six and Humane Six meet now?

KillerKingBakudan

Rather than the ponies or humans crossing into one of the two universes, I can find a much simpler solution.

1. Get Photo Finish to take a picture of the Mane 6 (pony) and print it out

2. Twilight go through the portal and show the Mane 6 (human) the picture!

So simple when you think about it. And the human 5 could write to their pony selves through the book!

Although Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dash would have arguments of who was more awesome :P 

(Pony Rainbow Dash is more awesome)

• Brohoof 1

If you remember, Celestia said them meeting one another was dangerous and would be bad for both worlds.

Nothing bad happened when the two Twilights met, so Celestia was just being paranoid and talking out of her rear. She even admitted she knew nothing about the other world. 

And none of them really have to cross the portal to do it, since human Twilight can just create new ones for them to look into.

Nothing bad happened when the two Twilights met, so Celestia was just being paranoid and talking out of her rear. She even admitted she knew nothing about the other world. 

And none of them really have to cross the portal to do it, since human Twilight can just create new ones for them to look into.

I wouldn't say paranoid, just cautious.

Nothing bad happened when the two Twilights met, so Celestia was just being paranoid

That's like throwing a flaming torch inside the shack built entirely out of very dry straw, turning around instantly and stating: "See? It didn't burn down, there's nothing to worry about." in a span of 5 seconds.

There's something like "long-term consequences" that you ought to take into consideration :P Still, speculations, speculations...

As for meeting up... I doubt any side would be shocked. "Human" world already saw two Twilights (plus the whole magic and princessy stuff...), so they can suspect their counterparts living on the other side of the portal. And on the other hand, I'm sure the pony Twilight told everything to her friends in Equestria about the "human" world, including the existance of their counterparts. Curiosity would play a greater role than anything else.

And there is *SOME* potential for a plot there, but it'd have to be well thought out in order not to make it completely cliche.

Tho I guess my own judgement tells me that... well... it wouldn't be entirely THAT interesting to see such thing happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I either want Twilight to go through the portal, and the portal malfunctions not allowing her to change, or I want all of the Mane Six and the Human Mane Six to meet. I know it won't be both unless several ponies going through would cause the malfunction. 

Rather than the ponies or humans crossing into one of the two universes, I can find a much simpler solution.

1. Get Photo Finish to take a picture of the Mane 6 (pony) and print it out

2. Twilight go through the portal and show the Mane 6 (human) the picture!

So simple when you think about it. And the human 5 could write to their pony selves through the book!

Something like this would be the best way to tackle the situation.  

In the first season of FIM Twilight was summarizing her friendship lessons in letters to Princess Celestia.  But in season 2 the rest of the Mane 6 began detailing their own experiences.  In EQG Sunset Shimmer is writing to Twilight in the same manner.  I don't see why the Humane 6 can't write to their pony counterparts like this.

And sending pictures back and forth through the portal whenever Twilight pops in for a visit would also be cool.  But an actual in-person meetup would be a bad idea, not just because Celestia said it was dangerous but also because the fans would go ballistic.

Something like this would be the best way to tackle the situation.  

In the first season of FIM Twilight was summarizing her friendship lessons in letters to Princess Celestia.  But in season 2 the rest of the Mane 6 began detailing their own experiences.  In EQG Sunset Shimmer is writing to Twilight in the same manner.  I don't see why the Humane 6 can't write to their pony counterparts like this.

And sending pictures back and forth through the portal whenever Twilight pops in for a visit would also be cool.  But an actual in-person meetup would be a bad idea, not just because Celestia said it was dangerous but also because the fans would go ballistic.

They don't need to meet in person. That's not what I was suggesting. They would all stay in their own worlds, but use newly created portals from Human Twilight's device to see each other. It'd be like Skype. If you know somebody that lives in another country, you don't need to travel there to see and talk to them. You can just do it with your phone or tablet.

This way, neither of the two worlds would be put "at risk" like Celestia thinks, and fans would have less of a reason to get pissed since none of the Humane or Mane Six would actually leave their world and change. 

This arguing is making me wanna scream anyway my point is that would be a good idea but it would make a lot more trouble for the voice actors and the date of the movie originally coming out would be at least 1-3 months later

Edited by CrystalMidnight

They don't need to meet in person. That's not what I was suggesting. They would all stay in their own worlds, but use newly created portals from Human Twilight's device to see each other. It'd be like Skype. If you know somebody that lives in another country, you don't need to travel there to see and talk to them. You can just do it with your phone or tablet.

This way, neither of the two worlds would be put "at risk" like Celestia thinks, and fans would have less of a reason to get pissed since none of the Humane or Mane Six would actually leave their world and change. 

No, I know.  I was just agreeing with you.

But seeing each other through a portal isn't a bad notion either.  We did see something like this when Midnight Sparkle was opening portals between the worlds; humans staring at them in shock while ponies on the other side did the same.  I don't think the regular portal that Twilight arrived through works this way since it's surface is mirrored, not transparent.  But the ones her counterpart opened made the world beyond visible and I can actually see something similar to what your describing happening during the 4th movie.  

This was a theory that one of my friends told me and I totally agree with. So, because twilight has meet sci-twi, she can't tell her friends not to cross over in fear of confusing the human girls. In the fourth movie, I think that the ponies will cross over into the human world and they will all become friends. While in the human world however, I think that the magic is going to become too strong and grow out of control and Sunset Shimmer is going to be forced to go back to Equestria and forever be a pony. 

But hey, its just a theory! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

It may be interesting, but there's a few problems with the idea. First, there would be no way of having them meet without at least half of them suffering psychiatric injury. And it would be hard to fit into the plot at this point.