Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

aw yeah. Guess i'm joining as Enzo then

Heck, why not inv the rest of under and make it a reunion party?

Then when shit hits the fan we fuking reunite like power rangers or sth

Then someone gets the opportunity to say "just like old times man"

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tapfire-r8928    Tapfire, my OC.

He got his ticket from his parents. They think it'd be a nice way for him to meet new ponies.

Oh, and let me know if you want me to keep the changeling stuff to a minimum. Tap has all the love he needs for the Galla.

Now, what to wear.... what to wear... I'll keep it simple and nice with a Hitman-Style tux I think. Time to get drawing.

Edited by Tapfire (NinjaWulv)

@,

Thinking more about the Ticket. Wondering if it would be feasible if, as a musician, Aria would be part of the Gala's ensemble. Still attempting to draw the connection between the Manehattanite and Canterlot. I'm thinking of using First Words as backstory, similar to how the others are using U.N.D.E.R. Coincidentally, Dark Star is also in First Words, no? (Also, nice to see you again, Kirby, Akari, and of course, Spectre...albeit with some different characters :D)

Anyways, that would be the easiest way to draw the connection, as in First Words she went (or is going) to Canterlot to attend a masterclass of Julian Braym, a celebrated classical guitarist. I suppose whilst there, she draws the attention of a member of the Gala ensemble/Canterlot Symphony Orchestra, thus securing her a spot in the Gala? Perhaps even as one of the musicians?

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

My god, 8 hours and I suddenly get a handful of everything this forum has to offer. Oh joy.

@@EquestrianScholar,

Look, you can join even if you won't be a frequent poster, and you can simply distance yourself out. Be there for a short while once in a while when you are needed, but you do not have to actively participate.

@@Akari of Duskshire,

That sounds fancy, sure, why not.

Oh, and I guess I'll wait for your other OC.

@@Lightning Bliss,

Hi Blissy, welcome back to this edition of GGG.

@,

Okay, welcome fiery bloke. Grand Gala awaits you soon.

@,

Oh great, fear Grand Galloping Gala, for Enzo the Stag is here to crush you. : P Anyway, my question is how the heck does he get a ticket?

Oh, and as much as random-ity is fine, please don't overdo it to ridiculous levels. : P

@@Tapfire (NinjaWulv),

Welcome to Gala 2015 Mr Half-Changeling, should be interesting.

@,

Okay, you can be playin' the music, I guess.

Phew, that is done. Next step adding all the blokes and starting the roleplay ^-^

• Brohoof 2

So I'm going through images to get inspiration for these gala dresses, when I come across this.

sig-4147530.d7bc734c8efeefe864143b99bd28

This CAN'T be comfortable!

Well, it depends on the angles of the gems. If they face away and are a good quality cut, then it'll be soft linen or silk on the inside and be very comfy. What I'm more worried about is the pricetag on that dress.

As for me, I think I'll go with something like this:

04a53e2b79c6a8be332038394f83318d.png

Edited by Tapfire (NinjaWulv)
  • Brohoof 1

Splendid, Gala musician she is. Just working on getting Monochrome actually onto Aria. Meant to do it months ago, but better late than never.

Really liking the feeling of this RP already, and it's only the OOC. Strong sense of interest and community from where I'm sitting.

• Brohoof 2

@@Akari of Duskshire,

Perhaps similarly, though for his illustrations and figures of magic are more kin to illusion. He can have the characters appear before his audience, playing out their scenes much like actors on a stage.

With this comes the setting of the stage, or more the stage changing to take on the appearance of the scene.

Of course such an act would take preparation and practicing of the act, as well as quite a bit of magic used. Such an act would likely be tiring for Mythos, but the reward of seeing the looks on other's faces and applause would be worth it.

Edited by EquestrianScholar