Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

@@EquestrianScholar,

If you feel it will not strain you to have so many characters active, feel free. 'Tis more up to Akari; you two seem to be legitimate storytellers. Aria is content with weaving "stories" with her music, portraying them with raw emotion. Does tend to leave 95% of the music up to interpretation, though.

Plus, it doesn't help that she isn't a unicorn. ;)

Though to remedy this, I (and by extention, Aria) have had to theorize a fundamental principle of magic...the details of which I shan't bore you with. Suffice it to say that Earth ponies, with their magic being of the body and impacting the physical nature of things, can weave a magic of sorts with music. Nothing so extensive or powerful as Unicorn magic, mind you, but it rather lends itself to ambiance, heightening ones experience of the music in question.

I suppose it's all a rather convoluted way of saying Earth ponies have a proclivity for setting an atmosphere with their work.

@,

Maybe details can be discussed on such, I admit I may pull a one scene wonder with Mythos and have him fade into the background when not needed, same with Princess Celestia though I suspect there will be enough guests to keep her in focus. I doubt the princess will be able to often fade into the background, just given who she is and her importance in the Gala.

Which reminds me, I need to actually ask if I can bring Mythos in. , can I bring Mythos Gray in as well? His bio can be found in my signature, as can Princess Celestia.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

Vuala, finished. I'll post this now, reply to some of your things, and then start the RP with the first post. Yay. 

post-16949-0-78556900-1444596640.png

Gala Dark Star/Dark Stars general formal armor

(Incredibly rushed)

@@AmberDust,

Feel free, just drop in your OC and it should be set.

@@EquestrianScholar,

*Sigh* Goodbye free time, looks like I'm handling a big RP now. I'm honestly not catching up xD (That doesn't mean you are supposed to go easy and all stay quiet, I'm enjoying the crowd)

Okay, that is another OC to set up, now lemme update the main page. XD

_____________________--

Now that I think about it, if I hadn't drawn the head the drawing would actually look kind of sweet, the badly drawn head messes it up so badly .-. I fail with pony noses :P

Edited by TheLonelySpectre
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright Lads and Lasses and Lassies.

Roleplay is up!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/139859-grand-galloping-galla-rp-2015/#entry4148266

(And for some reason it won't let me change the letter size .-. )

@,

No, I generally don't like Russian music, and yes i am Polish. And yes Polish people generally don't like Russians(Kind of a thing here). But Alexander Rybak is damn amazing. So, yeah. And I do know a bit of Russian. 3 years of studying.

Edited by TheLonelySpectre
  • Brohoof 1

Alright Lads and Lasses and Lassies.

Roleplay is up!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/139859-grand-galloping-galla-rp-2015/#entry4148266

(And for some reason it won't let me change the letter size .-. )

@,

No, I generally don't like Russian music, and yes i am Polish. And yes Polish people generally don't like Russians(Kind of a thing here). But Alexander Rybak is damn amazing. So, yeah. And I do know a bit of Russian. 3 years of studying.

Cool! I generaly don't like russian songs either, but that song is actually one of my favorites! I am from russia, incase you where wondering