Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

Judging by his english, Wubtavia should probably recognise who Second Sight is based on

Do you mean to say that being well-versed in the language, I should recognize him as a literary character?

He has a rather common archetype about him, but no, I cannot with any specificity say off of whom he is based.

Sighs, hopefully my entry of Princess Celestia and Mythos Gray isn't too clumsy. I wish I could have posted closer to when the roleplay first started. My post feels somewhat like I am trying to play catch up, and not doing it very well.

• Brohoof 1

So...may i join, with Amber? (in sig)

Sighs, hopefully my entry of Princess Celestia and Mythos Gray isn't too clumsy. I wish I could have posted closer to when the roleplay first started. My post feels somewhat like I am trying to play catch up, and not doing it very well.

I had no idea it had started already! >.< Aaagh!

My OC isn't even in the OP, and she's providing the music for the event...

#blameSpectre2015

Also, I thought Amber only ever said she might join. Could be wrong, though.

Edited by Wubtavia

True I just feel a bit overshadowed by most of ya'll mean look at you one fantastic near perfect post, And then look at me two borderline average posts. I'm nowhere near as good of a roleplayer as you or anyone else.

Same here, but it's fine. You can be an amazing roleplayer without having to create near-perfect posts. My posts are probably worse than yours. I'm not a skilled writer. I'm not someone who RP's often. I'm just a  brony who took interest in this one RP.

• Brohoof 1

No it is not too late, I can edit my post tomorrow or you can try to have your post work with mine.

^^' Sorry. I guess I'll read over everyone's posts and see what i can do.

*feverishly tries to design a gala dress*

Edited by AmberDust

(edited)

@@Akari of Duskshire, @@AmberDust,

I FORGET NOTHING... except letting my World of Warcraft download over night...  that is just far too complex.

Alright, Amber. Sorry for the late reply I was kind of relatively very possibly sleeping while you folks were doing your stuff.

So, yeah, you're fired in!

#blameSpectre2015

That is a path you do not wish to be walking, Sunbutt. :unamused:

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

@,

Telling me not to walk down a path is only going to make me want to walk it more.

I'm assuming there are other musicians from the Canterlot Symphony Orchestra there with which I can interact (to an extent)? 

• Brohoof 1