Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

@,

Original Post. The post that begins a thread. The supposed link to the RP is actually a link back to this thread. Also, the attendees list isn't complete. 

Ah yes, I recall pointing out the former a while ago.  If memory serves, you called me "a silly lil' unicorn" and posted me a link that took me back to the first post of this thread.

Hello you may have noticed I have made one post and then flopped out. That is because I was waiting for a moment to chime with another group, but the roleplay advanced quite drastically while I was sleeping. In short, I can't keep up with this as well as I would like, so I will be taking my leave. You all have a fun night c:

Am I going to need Celestia to bump into someone just for a conversation to be started? I am surprised and somewhat confused nopony has talked with her. Sure, a couple have shaken her hoof, though nothing more came from such.

I want Celestia and Bliss to start conversing, though I worry it is too soon for such. I don't want to be a bother by having the two get involved together too soon. Perhaps I am worrying too much though.

@equestrianscholar.

The problem is that everyone in the rp is well, in the gala already, and since celestia greets those who arrive at the gala, she doesn't get to greet the ponies in the rp

Well I guess I could have it that she returns to greetings guests until they arrive, and maybe a little after that, with the excuse that perhaps she should give Lightening Bliss a bit more time without her having to meet with one she has had less to pleasant conversation with in the past. I want to get things going, but I fear I may be rushing things.

Honestly though I think I will try to get Mythos and Amber to be at the castle in only one or two more posts, since there is still much to be done there.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

So, apparently lightning bliss is on vacation. And Enzo is currently next to her and interacting....

Fuck.

Eh, I guess I'll use second sight

@@Lightning Bliss,

I will probably have Princess Celestia go looking for Lightening Bliss at some point, perhaps soon after she finishes those she is currently with if that is alright with you?

I admit, I am not sure how far Bliss has gone away from the castle and the gala, though I hope not too far away or that she may be difficult to find.

Edited by EquestrianScholar