Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

@@EquestrianScholar,

*stretches fingers*

Since desperate times call for desperate measures .-.

EquestrianScholar, please post a roleplay reply within the next day or so, you are really blocking the roleplay for several people causing it to die down. I am sure the others want to continue and I understand that sometimes someone can forget but come on, it has been like at least a weak or so. 

Please post or I may have to make Celestia magically combust or something to get this carp going again. (In other words or I'm taking control of Celestia for the moment .-.). If not I may have to kick you out of the roleplay and ask everyone to void or work from where they were last with you. So yeah.... so sorry but I have to do this as the host. .-.

@,

Fair enough, I will make a post tonight. Hopefully expect a post in the next hour or so.

I'm sorry for not posting, last week wasn't the best for me.

Wait a second, I am still waiting for at least to post... still I will create a reply.

@,

Well I have replied. What happened I think is I like to wait for those I am roleplaying with to have their turn before taking another of mine... I didn't realize you were waiting for me to take another turn, not having anything to post yourself.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@@AmberDust,

Glad to see you are still on board with this, I very much wouldn't want to miss out Mythos continuing the night with Amber.

@,

Any chance I could bring in another character? I am looking for the chance having Rose Quartz enter her first roleplay, a link to her bio in my signature, a deer whose home is that of the Crystal Empire. 

Edited by EquestrianScholar