Don't Spy on Me

Make up a fun rumor about the pony above. (Please keep it somewhat nice!)

I heard that Jetblack makes forum games about making up rumors about other ponies. Now, I have nothing to confirm such a thing, but wow, you think you know a pony....

:P

Uh, I heard that Kyoshi is a really friendly guy..too friendly, something's up!  :huh:

I hear that Spirit Lantern applied to be a Green Lantern on 34 occasions and was turned down every single time.  :lol:

Badges

I heard that Wingnut loves a bunch of different cartoons. I don't know though, the person who made up this rumor probably went out on a limb with this one...

I hear that is a kooky woodpecker who sings one too many lullabies. Not really sure about this one, whoever told me this.

I hear that you go to random farms, kidnap goats, and force them to clean your kitchen.

Word is going around that Venomous doesn't actually contain any venom. :o

That Canadian Fritter tastes like chocolate if you lick their face. Trust me, im telling the truth. Would a Genral and a Lord lie to you?

Word on the street is that "GeneLord Bradley" is a question mark in disguise... seems suspicious.

Word on the street is that Sweetie-Belle's avatar is what recently broke the cuteness scale...

I heard a couple of people talking in the hallway today, apparently AC/DC Freak needs oxygen to live!? I know it sounds crazy but those girls in the hallway talking gossip don't lie

I heard a couple of people talking in the hallway today, apparently AC/DC Freak needs oxygen to live!? I know it sounds crazy but those girls in the hallway talking gossip don't lie

A Canadian Fritter uses mane extensions!

Hmm, I've heard that PenPal is actually a rainbow colored, fluffy unicorn who has a knack for jumping on rainbows...

I heard Sylvester swipes scarves from others when they least expect it!

... I shouldn't be saying this, but, I've heard from a friend, who got told by a friend, who got told by a cousin, who got told by their parents that Quartz Aegis is one of the best artists in the neighbourhood

Haven't you heard? This Bradley guy is way too nice to be a real person.

Haven't you heard! Pinkamena_Dianne_Pie is going to get together with Brad Pitt!

(edited)

Did you know, that SlenderSlayer dude has 23 ancestors with the same name? And they all killed their own Slenders!

Edited by Horse Reaper Bradley

Have you heard about Bradley? He questions his sanity all the time and switches between a lord and a horse reaper. I tell you, he is insane. :o

Do you know about that Hypnosparkle person? Rumor has it, if you stare into their eyes for long enough, you'll suddenly be named anon and forced to servitude!