Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make up a fun rumor about the pony above. (Please keep it somewhat nice!)

That Guy with the CMB

14 hours ago, TBD said:

I heard @OmbreInks isnt really blind, he just wearing glasses because he think its stylish. 

*Gasp* The horror! In fact, I don't wear glasses in real life, nor am I a GUY! 

I also heard that @Ingoma is great at telling rumours about ponies who can't get  someponies gender right!

• Brohoof 1

Oh sorry my bad xp

I heard @OmbreInks have forgotten this is  a forum website not facetime.^_^

*Gasp* The horror! In fact, I don't wear glasses in real life

and forgotten this is a "rumor" thread game.xp

Edited by TBD

I heard that Cloggedone keeps on chewing the same piece of gum for days. :sunbutt:

Jaspers?  REALLY?  i mean, I knew they had an over-encompassing obsession with dustmops, but... I thought that was just WEIRD when I heard about the whole 'DustMop Tea Party' bit!  I mean, after the whole 'DustMops Gone Wild' fiasco, I was certain Jaspers would give it up...

... but nooooooo - not giving THAT up, I see.

I mean, truly - how can a single person love a common dustmop SOOOOOOO much that they not only get a tattoo of one... but they get them all over their body!  SERIOUSLY!?  it's shameful, disgraceful, and a lot of other 'fuls' that I can't think of right now!  There's just no stopping Jaspers from threading those silly little dustmops into almost every single moment of their lives!

You can't even tell, but... in EVERY post Jaspers has ever made?  There's mention of a dustmop SOMEWHERE in their post; they write it and color it in the same color as the background, so you can't SEE it... but trust me, it's there.

Believe me - the very LAST thing you ever want to do is mention dustmops around Jaspers.

• Brohoof 1