Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make up a fun rumor about the pony above. (Please keep it somewhat nice!)

That Guy with the CMB

• 3 weeks later...

I heard from a friend that D&V once lifted a beached whale and flung it back into the ocean.                                                                                                                                                                            

I have been informed by my fellow secret agents that Blueberry Pie isn't actually real, but rather a hologram sent in from space aliens to record the daily life of beings of Earth.

I have been informed that Riku has committed several crimes against the Sin'dori that shale not be tolerated!

I heard that Snowflake Frostflame's left eye actually doesn't need an eyepatch. But then he/she is trying to disguise as a pirate to save the people from pirate attacks!

You're actually partially right. Snowflake's left eye actually does work, but not in the way you'd expect. His left eye is missing, but when he looks out of it he senses where all nearby life forms are.

PinkuRiku has really learned those moves from Pinkie. So nice~

• Brohoof 1

i heard a rumor that PinkuRiku cant control their hair the same way Pinkie Pie cant control her mane if she is unhappy and depressed or cheery and happy