Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This ad...... BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Kivil

This is the kind of ad that I would have clicked on if I was 12.........yea I was real gullibal and desperate back then :/

Wait.......did I really just say that? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Just watched that ad... My god it is so bad... Its so bad it's funny, but at the same time, I'm cringing and I'm facepalming, with my head down so that my eyes don't have to witness it. I WOULD actually burn this ad with fire, too bad its a digital file, though. I mean, I guess I could buy a hard drive, download the video, and run a code through my computer to make multiple clones of it on the specific hard drive, then proceed to burn it afterwards. But that still won't help... Maybe someone could hack the YouTube servers and delete it??? I don't know. My point is, BronyMate is an obvious scam and nobody should be tricked into it because of this ad. 

• Brohoof 2

at least the Ashley Madison's ad had a catchy theme song. This sounds like a total sausagefest though, isn't it like only at most 25% of bronies are female ,or anything other than a white straight male, and the rest is just herds upon herds of white guys. 

Edited by CookieK

• 5 years later...

Yo I love these cringeworthy dating site ads lmao. I seen one for goths a while back that killed me. 

I remember this one I came across for Scene Kids back when Scene was still a thing lol.