Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go Back To High School?

StudioUAC

I would if I knew what my future was going to be, then I would done things very differently and would have come out better for it. I am talking more about my relationships than school itself. I was a 4.0 student, and I wouldn't have changed that :P But I wouldn't have stayed in my 4 year relationship if I knew I would be with the wonderful man I am with today. Not to say I didn't learn from it, but I think it would have saved me a lot of grief back then.

No, I do not want to come back here ever again... Although I have made a lot of new friends this year and have made some great memories. If I could go back and have those same experiences, then maybe I would endure the pain of my academics to relive them again  :)

Edited by ThePoniMan

It a heartbeat. I was a fuckup in high school. If I could go back with the attitude that I have now I would have graduated valedictorian, gotten a scholorship, and would have broken into the STEM field before it was oversaturated.

Amen to that, if I could I'd go back to fix all the screw-ups I caused.

I might consider it. I've met some friends there who I still keep in touch with, so it is indeed an important chapter in my life.

I remember going into high school a long time ago with the preconceived notion that is going to be awful in every way possible. Despite it being stressful as the environment there was very competitive, the experience was quite enjoyable overall.

Edited by Trigonia

• 1 month later...

This is a tough one.  The classes I think were easier and less demanding than college courses, and I miss so many of my classmates from high school, but I feel I wasn't very close to many people in particular. So I didn't really have anyone to sit with at lunch.That, and I like the independence I get as a university student.

So yeah, this is a tough one.

Going back to highschool?

Well, I mean, I'd love to be 10 again, and have a proper chance of redoing everything, being able to use everything I know already :3

I made some questionable decisions back then >P<

Otherwise, no.

I didn't enjoy it, and I'm still mad at everyone who told me "Highskewl is da best time of ur life!!!1!!111!"

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
(edited)

Personally I'd rather be basted in honey, covered in fire ants and forced to listen to country music while they dined on my flesh.  :okiedokieloki:

High school has no useful purpose in life unless you value the concept of tormenting a generation of kids at a time in their lives that's already difficult enough as it is. I never learned anything from high school except that it's something that should be avoided at all costs. I got my education after I left school far behind me.  :orly:  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 4

God no. College is hard enough but high school? All the trends and cliques and sucking up just to have a group of friends around you? Heck no. Literally like four people didn't ignore me during my high school years, and even then I only had like one school friend I consistently hung out with, the rest just ditched me in the summers. God I hated high school.

Maybe if I was mentally and emotionally the same person I am now, in high school.  Sure, I guess?  To be honest, I hated going to high school but I think it was partially due to me being who I was back then.  I think I can really go back and manage myself much better if I went back as who I am today.  If that's not an option...  Well...  I'd rather not...

• Brohoof 1

The short answer would be fuck no. Would I visit on the otherhand? probably. Maybe at some point. I should actually, show the teachers what I've done. Which is nothing.