Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go Back To High School?

StudioUAC

Never. Never never never never. When I was in secondary school, I was bullied, suffered from an eating disorder and self harmed continuously. Why in the world would I want to put myself thru that again?

I miss highschool. It was the last time I was surrounded by people who I thought generally liked me. I miss having fun and not constantly sleeping my life away because I'm not ready to be an adult. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so yeah i guess

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

If it means I could go back and find a way to skip past a year or so, then gladly. Plenty of stuff in highschool I regret, and would love to just time skip over, especially Senior year  :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Mr. S. Gray

• 2 years later...

I wouldn't want to go back. Been there done that- MEH.  I didn't have a "bad" time, but I didn't have a "fun" time either. I did good gradewise though. It's just the scene I don't like- one of the big reasons why I don't like Equestria Girls. Thinking about it- I guess that's why I like the movie Napoleon Dynamite. It just makes High school seem mundane/dumb/uninteresting or something.:mlp_laugh:

Edited by Cirrus.

• 3 months later...

No, I wouldn't. Not because high school was horrible for me or anything but because, I'm ready to move on to the next chapter in my life now. 

I don't know, actually. Sure it was really easy and I was able to be around friends during high school, but it was so boring, the food was terrible, and I don't like being around that many people for seven hours a day.