Banner by ~ Nico

Im still alive

Hello everypony! Its been a while since i visited the site, doesnt mean im any less of a fan ive just been so busy with school and life to worry about anything else at the moment. I see they took the chat down, kind of a bummer. Ive been watching all the new episodes though and cant wait to see what the last 2 episodes have in store for us! Anyway i just wanted to say hello to all the people i used to chat with, ill be around but obviously not so active. Brohoof!

• Brohoof 3

Anyway i just wanted to say hello to all the people i used to chat with, ill be around but obviously not so active. Brohoof!

Hey cntbelevimaBrony! Long time no see! I was wondering where you had gone. :D

It's ok, real life is pretty important. Dealing with offline stuff doesn't make you any less of a fan!

(Also, while the chat may be gone, there is a general chat thread over in Cloudsdale, and status updates seem to have become much more active.)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you guys so much, im glad i wasnt forgotten. I have another pony video thats 80% complete but i havent touched it in over a month, you guys will like it. Im off to watch saturdays episode, thanks for all the kind responses... ill be around more often im sure! :)