Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Candy Shop of Horrors.

MachineGunLola

There are already 3 players in this RP, i'm only allowing 3 more. This RP will be a lot like my other one; A new Life In PonyVille. If interested, you better hurry~ :D

This is the actual RP. To join, or request to join, please make a post HERE:

http://mlpforums.com...p-of-horrors-3/

Rules/Guidlines for joining:

You MUST have good grammar and spelling.

Your posts have to be at least a paragraph in length.

Go along with the story, don't just pop in and make your own side story.

You can have up to 2 pony characters.

Also, if you do PM me, please include a small story/paragraph about your pony so I can see your writing skills. Thank you!

Back story: Roxy has lived in town for her whole life, she's very well known. She's been made fun of since she was born, she's a pegasus but also a unicorn. Her parents run a candy shop in town, and are very wealthy. But people are still rude to her. Roxy has been enrolled in the Magic Academy for Ponies, and is going to be leaving PonyVille soon.

Members in this rp:

MachineGunLola- Roxy ( http://mlpforums.com...ers/_/roxy-r204 )

Aureity- Ampyrion ( http://mlpforums.com.../6731-ampyrion/ )

Scopes- Short Horn ( http://mlpforums.com...short-horn-r210 )

Shankveld- Lovely ( http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lovely-r30 )

The sunlight hit Roxy's rainbow glass window, causing colors to swirl around her room.

She was dreaming about going up in the air, but losing her wings suddenly, and falling to the ground.

She often had this dream when she was stressed.

Her dream was interrupted by a knock at her door.

"Roxy? Darling?"

Roxy opened one eye and muttered to herself darkly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving for a bit, can you please watch the shop? Your father isn't here either."

Roxy sat up and stretched.

"Sure thing, mom. I'll be down in a minute."

Fading hoof sounds let Roxy know she was left alone again.

She got up and went to the mirror, where she brushed her mane and tail, then put them up in her regular style.

Okay, time to get to work!

Roxy walked down the spiral staircase and into the main kitchen, where she put on an apron and stood behind the counter.

Her mom came in and said goodbye, and it was quiet.

Roxy hummed to herself as she flipped through "Pony" a tabloid magazine about all the famous ponies.

The front door opened, and the bell chimed.

"Hello, welcome to The Candy Shoppe."

Roxy smiled at the young pony who'd come in.

"How can I help you today, cutie?"

It was a little blue filly, who looked nervous.

"Um.. I want to.. Buy some chocolates.. for.. a g-girl."

Roxy nodded.

"Okay sweetie. I can make you some special ones if you want, what types of things does she like?"

It went like this for a while, and Roxy eventually forgot about her terrifying dream.

Edited by MachineGunLola

Today was the big day! Today Shorn was no more the adult unicorn in Pony Kindergarten, but the professional doctor in the making! He had risen up nice and early for this big day! Nothing was going to stop him nothing was going t- "OW! Celestia away with this infernal table. " Shorn had stubbed his hoof on the table in the kitchen.

"Hey,hey! Don't say that.Celestia is our princess and you must respect her," said Samuel, Shorn's dad.

"Oh Samuel, be nice. It's his first day at The Academy and I'm sure that he has got the jitters. You know how you went on your first day," giggled Marey.

"Oh I remember, I was at the Chocklit shop and you came inside and I accidentally split my Banana Milkshake over my notes. I got so worried and then you...oh how do I say calmed me," said Samuel Giggling in unison.

"Oh come on dad, that's just gross."

The middle-aged ponies sighed, nostalgic about their life 30 odd years ago.

Well, let's see if I got everything.

1) Textbooks. Check.

2)Stationary. Check.

3)Proof of Admission. Check.

4) Imaginary. Check

5)Present for roommate. Che- Wait not check.

"Dang it," Shorn cried in frustration.

"What is it?" asked Marey, concerned.

"I don't have a present for my roommate."

"You don't need to worry about that, you know your roommate will like. I mean your a great pony to hang out with."

"Thanks but I still want to make a good first impression. I'm going to go to the The Candy Shoppe."

"Ahhh, I see what this is about. You like that cute alicorn don't you?"

"Mum, please." Shorn said fiercely blushing.

"Oh well, then might as well make a good first impression," Samuel said, winking.

Shorn arrived at The Candy Shoppe a few minutes later.

There's that cute Alicorn. She looks great today. OK Shorn. You got to make a good first impression. You can do this.Shorn was psyching himself up. He needed to make a good first impression and this was the perfect excuse. "Hello Pox- er I mean Roxy" Smooth moves player.

"Ummm...er....a bow of chockablock er I mean chocolates to go...please"

Well, at least you introduced yourself.That's a start. Shorn wasn't the most outgoing pony. Being bullied makes you a bit more introverted than one would like. He almost never talked to other ponies. He'd rather read the Adventures of Daring Do or The Arcane Arts of Medicine. This made it almost impossible to maintain a conversation, much less a friendship.

Roxy turned to Shorn "Yeah sur-"

Shorn squealed and ran off. Coward. You really can't even talk to her. You are so weak.

He slowly trotted back. "I'm sopp- I mean sorry. You were going to ask me something?"

Roxy blinked and stared at Shorn for a moment.

"Um, yes, I was gonna get you your chocolates. I wanted to ask, if it's not too personal, who's this for? A girl? A friend?"

Roxy Smiled and cleaned the counters as she waited for his answer.

He came in here often, but usually left without buying anything.

This was the first time he'd actually talked to her.

The phone rang from the kitchen, and Roxy smiled.

"Hold on for juuuust a second sweetie."

Roxy ran and answered it, it was her mom.

"Hi honey, I'm at the store and wanted to know if you needed anything."

Roxy thought about it for a second.

"Mmm, no, I'm alright. Thanks mom."

"No problem honey. I'll be back soon. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

Roxy returned to the front of the store.

"So- what were you saying?"

"Wow, the prettiest Alicorn in the land is talking to me" Shorn thought out loud.

"Wait...umm...I didn't mean that...I mean you are the prettiest...but...but..." Shorn ran out of the store and tried to regain some composure. "You Idiot! Why on Earth would you say that out loud. Now she thinks that your into her. I should banish myself to the moon. Gosh, what did Dad say. Be nonchalant it'll make you seem calm and collected, and we all know you need that.

Well so much for that. Ok, ok you gotta go back in. Explain to her what happened. I'm sure she'll understand."

"Hey, listen Pox-...Roxy. When I said you were the prettiest Alicorn in the land, I meant it as an objective statement and was merely stating a fact. I have absolutely no interest in courting you" There you did it.

Sadly Shorn did not do it. Every facial movement betrayed him. His glances to the side. The lack of eye-contact. Every pore of body was spewing out sweat.

Suddenly Shorn noticed this himself. You did not do it!

"Hey listen, I'm just really nervous about my first day at The Academy, you know. I'm being thought by Hermes Solace. The Hermes Solace. I mean have you heard of him. Of course you've heard of him, he is like the most important pony ever!"

"Either way, I don't wanna bore you with that stuff. Not that you're too stupid to understand or anything, just that uhhh" Shorn squeaked in distress.

"Anywhere- I mean anyway I was just buying some candy for my new roommate. Yeah, I'm in room 4-82 in the Cotton wing. I really hope they like chocolates. I mean I'm the least liked guy ever. So at least this might make it a bit harder-I mean quicker- I mean warmer. Ugh." Shorn ran out of the Shoppe in order to regain his voice. You did really well in there. I'm sure we can go another few minutes!

Shorn ran back inside. "Ehh, sorry about that. I was just saying that it'd be easier to break the ice with a box of chocolate- I think..." I'm not really sure.

Shorn was eyeing the box of chocolates in the heart shaped box.

"Those look nice" pointing at the box. "I'll have that one."

(OOC: I was wondering is this was what you're looking for in quality,length. I hope you like it. :(

Edited by Scopes

(edited)

Roxy giggled. Shorn was so nervous, and for no reason at all.

"Well, aren't you just a sweetie pie?"

She smiled.

"Heart shaped? Are you sure? That's more for a girl. If you want my opinion- which, you probably don't, for a guy, I'd buy a big chocolate candy bar. Just simple, and it's still chocolate."

Roxy smiled again and put a large chocolate bar on the counter.

"And, it's on me. I hope your academy thingie goes good. Umm, I think I'ma be in there too, soon. My mom's enrolling me."

Roxy laughed.

(ooc: you can cut back a bit, I can't type enough xD)

Edited by MachineGunLola

Shorn felt a change of heart as she smiled at me.He felt a bit more...safe.

Oh my princesses, she's smiling at me, look at that. What a wonderful smile. I can could just stare at it forever, it's amazing. The way she raises the edges of her mouth when she smiles, the slight gap between her upper and lower jaw, those shiny teeth. Then she began talking, the smile still ever present. Even the way she talks is so elegant yet so modest. The slight squeal, the slight raising of pitch, she is most definitely a greatest Alicorn ever, Way better than Luna.

Then Roxy started laughing. Oh my, she isn't smiling at me she was smiling because of me! She thinks I'm a joke. Shorn was on the verge of tears. He could not take this for much longer. Come on you can do this. Mum's always telling me that a Mare likes likes a bit of insecurity.

"Haha yeah," Shorn laughed nervously "that makes a lot of sense actually. A love shaped chocolate box would probably mean that I'm in love with yo-" Shorn stopped himself before he could go any further. Oh come on! You were doing so well and then you went to proclaim for love for her! Get out of here with a a bit of your dignity intact.

Shorn quickly ran out of The Shoppe without buying anything. He stopped outside The Shoppe and began sobbing.Dammit your stupid. Stupid stupid,stupid,stupid. You really can't get any worse than what you just did in there. Stupid just so stupid. You may be studying Advanced Medicine in Magic but you are the dumbest pony ever"

"Gosh, I sure am a sorry sight. A pony crying in front of a chocolate shop. How originals

"Why can't I have been more like her. I mean look at her. Her cotton candy fur. A horn so magnificent and majestic and her headband and tinted tail just makes sense. She just takes the air out of the room. And she's so outgoing. I bet she has tonnes of friends.Like a tonne of friends in combined weight." Shorn sighed.

Life couldn't get any worse.

(Hitting on her within the first five posts? Really? XD)

Ampyrion rubbed his eyes. What was it that he was supposed to do again? There was no way he was in the middle of Ponyville for no reason. Oh come on. Don't be absentminded. Think. It was at that point that he remembered the letter levitating gently in front of him. Oh, right. Where's the post office? He glanced to the right, then the left, then behind him as well, his frustration growing with each turn as the one building he sought seemed to elude his sight, before turning back and realizing that the post office had been in front of him the entire time.

I'm off it today...probably need something to eat. Feeling slightly ashamed of himself, he trotted into the post office, and quickly dropped the letter into the big blue box marked "Canterlot". Trotting out slightly more cheerfully, he paused at the entranceway, as his stomach gave an uncomfortable lurch. Yep. I'm hungry. This is what I get for skipping breakfast to cram in some extra studying. Well, at least he wouldn't be thirsty. Concentrating on the mist in the air, he clumped the water particles together, and formed them into a discernably large water droplet, which he dropped into his parched mouth. Mist water is best water, he thought happily as he swallowed the droplet.

Well, refreshing as it was, that didn't solve his food problem. He began searching the shops surrounding the post office, hoping one of them would sell some sort of food-he didn't feel like trotting all the way to Sugarcube Corner on an empty stomach. To his delight, like a gift from heaven, there it was-a chocolate shop within reasonable walking distance. He proceeded in that direction, concentrating on remembering quick lecture facts to ease his mind off of his stomach.

Well, this is interesting, he thought, as he arrived. There was already someone outside the shop, and from the looks of it, that pony was bawling tears. "Jeez," Ampyrion sighed, walking up to him. "Come on, the chocolate can't be THAT bad, can it?" The pony continued crying, and Ampyrion frowned. "Okay, I get it. It's so bad you're crying from the taste. Sucks for me, then, cause I don't have to stomach to walk somewhere else." Oh, great. Ampyrion gulped nervously as he pushed open the door-he had never heard of chocolate so bad it had reduced someone to tears before.

"Hello!" he greeted the shopkeeper. "Can I just have a bar of chocolate or something? I skipped breakfast to study, and now I'm awfully hungry." As he waited for her response, he considered her thoughtfully. Oh yeah, she's Roxy, isn't she? The one everyone pokes fun of? Ampyrion had always felt kind of bad watching the others make fun of her, but hadn't done too much to ever help out. Which made it pretty awkward now, standing here in her shop. Oh crap! Did the sad pony in front of the shop offend her? Did she poison his chocolate? He blinked nervously. "Erm...about those ponies that always give you a hard time. Sorry about that...I would've helped you out, but I never actually knew you."

• Brohoof 2

"You're going to love Magic Academy. Great teachers, the best pony ball team, babes on every corner. It's amazing, oh and all that scenery crap you're into too." Eris told Lovely as the two walked to the Candy Shoppe together.

"Mmm, yeah." Lovely was distracted by all the mares glaring at her as she walked with her brother, mistaking her to be his marefriend. This always happened whenever Lovely went anywhere with Eris, he must let off some kind of aura that attracts the ladies.

"What the buck is- oh man you've got to be kidding me." Eris started laughing at the crying pony outside the store. "Little bucker, probably just got his heart broken, or something this is hilarious! Lovely get a picture of me with this loser." Lovely glanced at her brother with entitlement, "we're better than that," she stated.

Eris rolled his eyes, "whatever whorse, earth ponies are a waste of time anyway." Eris held the door open for his sister and the two beautiful unicorns walked into the store.

All the customers turned to glance at Lovely and Eris, the two sure knew how to 'stop traffic'.

Lovely looked ahead and noticed Roxy, she immediately huffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh great the weird girl is working today." Eris leaned over the counter in front of Roxy (pushing Ampyrion aside), "hey sexy what's up". Lovely began making gagging noises behind her brother. "Don't mind my sister, she had an extra helping of bitch this morning. Can we get some chocolate to sweeten her up?"

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

Shorn was pissed. Not the cider kind but the angry kind. If he heard what he thought he heard, he would have to teach somepony a lesson. As he entered the store his large stature made him tower over the very rude colt. "Hey! Who are you to say such vile words. Didn't your Mum teach you any manners?. And you!" Shorn pointing his hoof at the mare "Who do you think you are? Calling a pony weird just because she's better than you. What are you a coward?" Why if I wasn't representing The Academy you'll already be pulped and turned into mush. Then it dawned upon Shorn who was the pony he was talking to.

It was Eris Nova, the all star ponyball player, the Casa Nova of the this Era. If he is hitting on Roxy, what chance on the Moon am I gonna do? I nothing compared to this guy. Suddenly, Shorn looked almost insignificant compared to Eris. This is not good, look at him, with his muscles and such. I.am.so.very.dead.

"Oh Eris. I-I-I didn't know it was you. I thought you went to Co-college already. Well I'll let you be on your way then."

"Hold on" Eris held Shorn by the mane.

Oh Celestia no. What is he gonna do? I might just die. Even I couldn't revive myself if I die.

"P-p-please don't hurt me. I'm begging you. I just don't want to get hurt. Let me go and you can go ahead and hit on Roxy all you want.

Shorn smiled a nervous smiled. Eris replied with one of his trademark malicious grins.

Oh no. Shorn was dead. Well near dead. There was an important difference.

(OOC: Dang it shankveld, you make a really good mean character. I legitimately hate the guy. Then I realized Lovely is a female dog (Keeping it G rated till the end of time )in this one. This is going to ruin Honey's Dew RP for me. :(

Edited by Scopes

(Oh, what the hay. Fight! Fight! Fight! XD)

"Hey!" Ampyrion was shunted aside by another pony who had just rudely walked up to cut in front of him. "I was in line first, you dolt!" He wheeled to face the rude pony. Oh great, it's that big jock, Eris. "Get back in line!" he snapped, irritation building up in him, but of course Eris paid him no attention. What was he doing now? Picking up some other pony off of the ground?

"P-p-please don't hurt me. I'm begging you. I just don't want to get hurt. Let me go and you can go ahead and hit on Roxy all you want." the pony pleaded, trying to wriggle free of Eris's grasp. Ampyrion recognized him as the one who had been sitting outside moping just moments ago.

"Hey," Ampyrion growled in disgust. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size, you big bully? Let him go right now!"

(OOC: gotta have some villains ;) lol)

Eris' trademark grin; chilling to the bone if you were on the receiving end of it for sure. It wasn't too far off from his other grin, his sexy grin. The grin that made all the mare's melt. Roxy would be getting a taste of that grin no doubt, well if Eris hadn't been interrupted that is.

"Hold on," Eris began as he held Shorn by the mane, "aren't you the cry baby from outside? Decided to stallion-up haven't we?" Eris laughed heartily and patted Shorn on the head (where his horn should be), "run along now kid." Eris didn't want to look bad in front of Roxy, so Shorn owed his butt to her.

Relieved, Shorn turned and began to run out of the store. Lovely stuck her hoof out as he passed and Shorn fell face first to the floor, knocking over a cake table and spilling cake all over his coat. Lovely began to laugh and soon the rest of the store had joined in.

Eris rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Roxy, "what a mess."

Lovely trotted over to Shorn and knelt down next to him, "Who's better now. Hm? Earth pony." Lovely's words were like venom, the further they spread the more deadly they were. Even a seemingly harmless sentence stung and struck fear.

Edited by Shankveld

Relieved, Ampyrion stepped back. Least they didn't beat up the poor guy. He could take their rude cutting if it meant there would be no conflict. He watched as the pony ran out of the shop, feeling slightly sorry for him. Too bad... I never even got his name. But the fact remained that he was still a bit hungry, so he turned his attention back towards the rows of chocolates lined up like soldiers along the hardwood shelves, wondering what to get. He turned as he heard a crashing sound, and caught a glimpse of the other pony with Eris-Lovely was her name, he was sure-trip the unfortunate pony into a cake display. He sighed. "Bullies," he grumbled under his breath. He made up his mind to go check on the poor pony as soon as he had gotten something to eat.

Electra wandered around the rows upon rows of stores, looking for one in particular, a bookstore-she had to find her class textbooks before the week was over, or she wouldn't have time to finish the three chapter homework. She sighed as she glanced down the street and saw everything but books. In facct, there was even a store with that name, "Everything But Books", right in front of her. She rolled her eyes, but continued searching, when one particular store caught her attention. It was a candy shop-a chocolate store to be more precise. "Ahh, chocolate...I really shouldn't," she murmured to herself. But she couldn't resist. A few bites couldn't hurt, after all. She gingerly pushed open the door.

That was the last straw. Nobody had called him a Earth Pony since his acceptance into The Academy. This is just like High School. I thought I left it behind me. I guess not.Shorn raised himself up, all dramatic like. Slowly, deliberately taking his time, he wiped off all the cake with his hoof. He turned to the mare that tripped him. "I...am...not...AN EARTH PONY! How dare you insult me like that, I have never in my life met such an cruel pony like you. You walk like you have class but you're lower than the sea urchins that walk the sea bed. You lace your words with poisons, for what reason exactly? Do you need to confirm yourself? Do you lack self-esteem.Why do you need other ponies to laugh with you.You know why? Because you know, deep down in there, that if you didn't have your looks, we'll all be laughing at you."

Shorn puffed with such anger that it even surprised himself. He normally kept to himself. He had not felt such hatred for another pony every in his life.

"And you" Scopes said with disgust, as he turned to Eris. "You are the worst of the worst. You walk within the trenches of the hatred you spew from your mouth. Otherwise the light of integrity and truth will burn your very skin, melting into this rotten pile of garbage, which is what you are. You let me go, in hopes of laying with that Pony over there and you patronize me, like I'm some sort of idiot. Well let me tell you something, when you are lying in the ER after one of your stupid cider binges and you beg for your life I will look down on you and smile. Smile as I save your life, smile as you come to the realization that you are forever in my debt. Yes, I will smile and I will laugh as you walk out of that hospital. Slumping your way into the trash bag in which you sleep in wishing that I didn't let you live. That maybe your pointless existence would finally...come to an end."

Shorn finished, sucking air in big gulps. He had never been this malicious before. He would have killed sooner than say what he said. "Guys...I didn't mean what I said" Everypony was staring at him. Shorn stood still. Maybe they'll understand. Maybe they won't . Want was done was done.

Edited by Scopes

The store was silent. Lovely and Eris starred at the small pony in disbelief. "Holy buck.." Eris said slowly. "Sis, I think you broke him." Lovely turned and smiled, "did that actually bucking happen? PLEASE tell me some pony recorded that, this is so going viral." "I am not an earth pony, Lovely!" Eris mocked. The store filled with laughter as Eris smiled his gorgeous smile at all the customers. Lovely held her head up high and flipped her mane back, it felt good to be on top.

Suddenly a group of Eris' admires entered the store to drool over him.

Eris turned to Roxy, "I'm gunna need a rain check on the chocolate, doll face." Eris gave Lovely a look and the two left the stores, all the customers following.

Edited by Shankveld

Well. That had gone...a lot worse than expected. Ampyrion watched in amazement as the tripped pony indignantly brushed himself off, and bellowed out a tirade for the entire shop to hear. Yep, he's toast. Eris is going to positively BURN him. He tilted his head in amusement as the pony finished his tirade, and waited as the awkward silence ensured.

"The store was silent. Lovely and Eris starred at the small pony in disbelief. "Holy buck.." Eris said slowly. "Sis, I think you broke him." Lovely turned and smiled, "did that actually bucking happen? PLEASE tell me some pony recorded that, this is so going viral." "I am not an earth pony, Lovely!" Eris mocked. The store filled with laughter as Eris smiled his gorgeous smile at all the customers. Lovely held her head up high and flipped her mane back, it felt good to be on top.

Suddenly a group of Eris' admires entered the store to drool over him.

Eris turned to Roxy, "I'm gunna need a rain check on the chocolate, doll face." Eris gave Lovely a look and the two left the stores, all the customers following."

Ampyrion sighed as the two left the store. What a group. At the very least I'm not rooming with guys like THEM at the academy. Oh wait, shoot. He had almost forgotten-he still had to go shopping for a notebook or two. I'll do that later, I've still got plenty of time. He approaced the now remorseful-looking pony, who still had some cake on his face. "Erm," he said awkwardly. "Are you okay?"

Having pushed open the door, Electra was eagerly about to trot in, when one of the most handsome stallions she had ever seen walked right out. Electra felt her face growing hot as he passed by. It was Eris, wasn't it? Course it is! Wow, I can't believe it! He was followed by his sister, whom Electra recognized as Lovely, and trailed by a group of adoring fans. For a second Electra wanted to follow them, and maybe get an autograph...but that would just be too awkward. A sighting had been enough. Sighing happily, she nudged past the entrance into the shop.

(Holy shit guys xD I'm asleep for like, 12 hours and I'm already almost gone from the posting xD)

Roxy watched the whole scene without saying a word.

Eris thought he was so hot, and that nopony could ever resist him.

But Roxy could. She'd never liked him, and especially not after what had just happened.

And Lovely.. Lovely was a name that Roxy couldn't even say.

Shorn was still standing in the shop, and Roxy trotted over to him.

"Hey. I think you were really brave standing up to them. Don't listen to what they say- they're too full of themselves.

Here's your chocolate, and here, have a second one too. Free. No charge."

Roxy smiled.

Just then, Roxy's mom walked in.

"Roxy dear, I'm back! You can go now. I'll take over from here."

Roxy smiled and took her apron off.

"Sure thing mom."

She walked to the door, and waved at Shorn.

Then she went outside and sat under a big shady tree to rest.

• Brohoof 1

Eris noticed the quiet pony entering the store as he left(Electra), he didn't know who she was, but she smiled and winked. Typically Eris would introduce himself and make an impression, but he needed to leave the buzz kill mood that was set by Shorn.

Lovely's phone beeped and she quickly checked it. "HA!" She exclaimed, "this is perfect. Soon the entire Academy will see this!"

Eris looked over, "What is it?"

"Don't you have your phone with you? It's only the hottest new gossip." Lovely shoved her phone in his face.

"Spaz pony meltdown?" Eris read, "oh that's rich," he began to laugh.

"It's already got over 200 views, and growing fast!" Lovely said excitedly, too excitedly.

"Keep it cool Love, I don't want you to make me look bad.." Eris gave a signal towards the girls following them.

"Oh right.." Lovely added nervously, trying not to look embarrassed.

Eris turned to face the girls, "hello ladies, you all look stunning today. I can hardly contain myself." Eris' smile sparkled in the sunlight, more than usual. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to unpack my things in the dorm. Stayed an extra year, coached made me. He loves to win Nationals."

The mares melted. They 'oohhh'ed and 'awwww'ed in amazement.

Lovely rolled her eyes as the two separated to the male and female dorms.

As Scopes left the coffee shop he noticed all the academy unicorns laughing at him, one walked by and spat on his foot, "spaz pony," the bully taunted.

"Th-th-thanks." Shorn couldn't begin to thank Roxy before she left the store for the large tree outside, the Shorn was sure was Fluttershy.

Even so, she called me brave... She has sent my heart aflutter. This is the best day ever! "What a wonderful feeling" Shorn exclaimed feeling like he was going to burst into song and dance. Thankfully Roxy's mum interrupted him.

"What is deary?" she asked.

"Oh, it-s-umm- this chocolate." Scopes said trying to think of something. What will Roxy's mum think if I told her that I was in love with her daughter, especially since this was our first time talking. So with that Shorn, trying to seem like he was telling the truth took a taste of the first chocolate the Roxy had given him.

Wow Scopes though. It was like some funky jazz musician was playing a smooth beat on his lips. "Ohh, Roxy was right. Mmmm, yeah. Amazing". Then thought, what must this other chocolate taste like. So be began nibbling on it as well. The smooth chocolate had a different sensation all together. It screamed elegance and class. Like a violin playing across his taste buds. Each flavour is totally unique!

Roxy's mum was chuckling to herself. Her chocolates always had this type of effect.

Shorn just had a great idea. Something that he had never done before. Something... outrageous. Well maybe not as outrageous as the triad he was on but it was still pretty outrageous.

"But combine one flavor with another."

Shorn quickly munched down on the two at the same time. "And something new was created!" This time, the jazz and the violin was played like they were in their two rooms each with it's new beat but at the same time in complete concordance. The classy violinist has let her hair run loose and amuck. The Funky Jazz Musician, straightening up abit. They were like two lovebirds singing the same song. "Magnificent!"

"You really like those chocolates don't you"

"They're fantastic" Shorn quickly said, not letting another moment pass where he wasn't eating the two. These are better than honey cakes. Wow.

I must thank her for these treats. I bet baking these treats must be such a cinch. Wait...do you bake chocolates? Shorn thought, crumbs from the violin still on his lips.

He quickly rushed out and moved towards Roxy.

(Pixar=Win. Also do you bake chocolotes? I have no idea. It sounds yummy though.)

Edited by Scopes

Roxy noticed that Lovely was excited about something.

Well, this can't be good..

Roxy usually chose to ignore gossip around here, since it was about her a lot of the time.

She sighed and looked around for somepony she knew, somepony who wasn't impressed by the popular group.

Roxy felt really bad for what had happened in her shop earlier, but she couldn't really do anything now. Well. Actually....

Roxy walked up to Lovely, smiling. "Hey Lovely. Where's your fine brother?"

Lovely turned to see Roxy. "And who wants to know? I'm asking because you are clearly a nopony." Lovely batted her eyelashes at some colts walking by and then turned to face Roxy again. "It's like the first day of school at the Magic Academy. Duh, like don't you know anything? Or.. of course! You weren't smart enough to get in this year hm? Guess you'll be stuck working in that dinky little candy stand for the rest of your life." Lovely glanced at her two friends beside her.

"Oh my Celestia, creepy and dumb!" Emerald Jem responded.

"Yeaahh, what you guys said!" Pearl Sea nodded in agreement.

"Besides! Eris is way too sexy to waste him time talking to you!" Emerald Jem said, Lovely gave her a nasty look. "Uhm Em, that's my brother you're talking about."

"Oh uh- Love I'm so-"

"Just shut up you stupid mare!" Lovely sneered.

Eris entered his dorm to meet with his former teach Miss. Honeycomb. "Hey HC what's up?" Eris said smiling.

"As a senior student you know you have to run a mentor program for entering students." Eris nodded and pulled a name. "Applebottom?" Eris read on the sheet, Eris made an unpleasant face.

"Something the matter Eris?"

"Well, is there an alicorn named Roxy on that list?"

Miss. Honeycomb checked her sheet and nodded, "why ah yes, do you know her?"

"Yeah! I'd really like to mentor her this week if I could." Eris said smiling his adorable smile.

Miss Honeycomb blushed and sighed, "oh course Eris. Anything for our prized student. She's a lucky mare."

Eris continued on his way to his dorm.

• Brohoof 1

Roxy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I know two ponies who didn't get in." Roxy eyed Lovely's clones.

"Anyway, I wanted to know because I have to tell him something. But It's not that important."

Roxy walked off, sighing. She really didn't like dealing with Lovely.

She walked down to the lake, and sat on the dock. It was too cold to swim, but she might just jump in anyway...

(LOL. I almost typed "sat down on the cock" XDD)

• Brohoof 1

Shorn saw Roxy standing up and moving to Lovely.Oh great, she thinks I'm just so boring that she'd rather go talk to the mean pony. I must be awful. Shorn was on the verge of tears till he saw Roxy's wobbling lip as she began walking away from the mean pony. Lovely was her name I think.

He began to follow her around and eventually she arrived at the dock and sat down. I wonder if she's ok. I better go ask her.

"Hi, it's me again, Shorn, from the The Shoppe. The trending pony on the internet? I gotta say it is pretty funny."

"Really? I actually taught it was pretty mean," replied Honey.

"My dad said that you should always be able to laugh at yourself, ya know. Even if somepony is bulling you, just laugh and they'll just disappear. I really didn't get much of a chance to speak with you. You said that you're in the process of enrolling in The Academy soon? I could vouch for you, if you want." Shorn blushed a bit. Secretly he just wanted to see Roxy and didn't want to come to Ponyville everyday just to talk to her. "Anyway, what are you studying? I think I told you I was doing Medicinal Magic, are you gonna do law? I mean as an Alicorn, you're going to be royalty so you probably need to study law and stuff like that. I'd bet you'd make a great ruler, if Celestia and Luna retire. I wouldn't mind being under your control." Shorn blushed. "I don't mean it like that you know, I just think-" but before he finished, he slipped. He fell into the icy cold water splashing it all over Roxy.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you wet. Oh, I didn't mean it like that" You got a sick mind. Shorn paused.

"Brrr, this is really cold. I probably should get out before I catch a cold." Shorn was smiling. At least he was talking to Roxy, nevermind that he was freezing to death

Edited by Scopes
  • Brohoof 1

On one of the park benches near the dock, Clockwork sat and was fiddling with an antique clock, one he promised Granny Smith he would get working again. "Hmmm... Sprockets are too loose and it's missing a few springs. Gears are pretty rusted over too." he muttered, "Never fear, I'll have you ticking like new again" he said as he smiled. A gold hued aura went over his horn as the old broken pieces of the clock floated out and were replaced with new ones. After twisting the timer spring a few times, the clock once more came to life. With a proud smile, he lifted it with his telekinesis and trotted off. He noticed Roxy on the dock, she looked upset. Roxy was one of the few acquaintances that didn't make fun of him, so he was concerned for her. He trotted up and said "Good day Roxy, something the matter?" he said as he pushed his glasses back up his nose.

Roxy giggled at Shorn, and held her hoof out for him to grab.

"C'mon, you're gonna get a cold."

Roxy shook her head and sighed.

"I'm not gonna be royalty, I'm gonna study.. Well, I don't even know what yet."

Behind her, Roxy heard a pony approach.

"Good day Roxy, something the matter?" It was Clockwork.

Roxy turned around and smiled. "Oh, no, not really. Just had a bit of a.. Hm, well, I talked to Lovely. And we all know how she is. By the way. Clockwork? This is Shorn. Shorn, Clockwork."

Roxy smiled and laughed.

"Shorn fell in. He's a bit of a silly pony."

Shorn gladly took her hoof and pulled himself out of the water. Shorn was about to speak but noticed the new pony around. "Oh hi," whispered Shorn. "I'm Shorn. That umm silly pony. It's umm nice to meet you." Shorn coughed nervously. He was not comfortable around this new pony.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that. What was it again?"

"Shorn". Shorn squealed nervously.

"Sorry?"

"His name's Shorn, he's just a tad bit shy, you see." Roxy said. Shorn ran away before they could talk any further, Shorn ran away.

(Sorry everypony: Too tired to make a good post. I just wanted to give you a scene where he leaves. See ya and good night everypony!)