Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Grand Galloping Galla RP 2015

Your Nightly Spectre

@@Tapfire (NinjaWulv)@@Yoshi89,

"No I don't mind meeting the Princess, It is the princess after all" Flame answered. "Looks like I'll get to meet Princess Celestia this should be exciting." The Pegasus thought. Flame trailed behind the rest of the group until He heard a sudden eruption of laughter in the room. Flame quickly flew up eager to see what uproar was about, He saw pieces of what looked cookies all over the floor, the wall, and in other ponies manes. He tried ghastly hard not to laugh seeing that Celestia was one of the ponies caught in the cookie crossfire not trying to be sent to the moon that day. "Yeah....we should do that." Flamestreak said responding to tap.

@@EquestrianScholar,@@Akari of Duskshire,  

Star would watch in huge amusement and Fantasy struggled to talk with the Princess, the whole cookie thing surprising him but non-the-less wasn't anything too weird. 

But, as the summoned familliar dragon thing broke the cookie, getting it everywhere he froze... this could be bad, but then again.... 

Star smiled as Fantasy burst out laughing, not sharing the humor exactly himself, but still finding it funny. 

(OOC I may have to back out of this RP since I don't feel I'm attending enough due to a busy schedule, that and there's no interaction I can see to jump in on.)

After what felt like an hour of sitting alone, a cool breeze stroked Lightning's back. It made her shiver, forcing her to wrap her wings aorund her little white form as she continued to stare down at Canterlot city. Slowly she lifted her eyes upward to gaze at the sky, wondering what it was like to be able to create such artwork as beautiful as Luna's.

"Liking the view?" Luna's voice echoed gently behind Lightning.

"Oh! Um..." Bliss started up to her hooves, dusting herself off, "yes it's, quite nice. You've done an amazing job, as usual heh..."

Luna smiled softly, knowing Lightning had orginally come up here to be alone, but the elder alicorn could tell the young Princess didn't truely wanted to be so. "It can be quite a pretty sight on a clear night. I had to ask the weather ponies to postpone a light sprinkle so that the Galla would have a clear night. But this only means we'll have to have a downpour to make up for the fact."

"Oh I'm sorry..."

"It's alright, these things happen all the time. Besides, seeing the clouds covering my night would a waste on the Galla..." she sat down next to Bliss staring up with her. "Such beauty, soft, gentle skies, to be hidden by gray and dark, it really would be a shame."

Bliss sat down next to her, knowing at this point she was no longer talking about the sky. "I just...don't want to be seen yet....Luna..."

@, @@Tapfire (NinjaWulv), @@EquestrianScholar,

Ruby Shears had no idea what was in store as she walked over to meet Celestia for only the second time that night. She thanked Tap for the kind gesture, oblivious to the unfolding scene with Celestia caught in the middle of a cookie catastrophe. Ruby's eyes widened as some ponies in the room burst into laughter at the mass of crumbs surrounding Celestia. Her face then scrunched up as she struggled to hold back a fit of laughter.

"D-does anypony want to..." was all that could escape her lips before she too succumbed to laughing.

“If you wish to see the gardens, we may, as to explore the castle,” the unicorn would offer, before smiling and adding, “Maybe we can seek the hall with stained glass windows, where many historic events have taken place in Equestria.” Though what Mythos suggested would involve risk or at least take up some time finding, if Amber was willing it could be very fun.

"That sounds great!" Amber said with a smile, knowing that the stained glass windows were certainly something to behold. She tried to look throught the massive crowd of ponies that surrounded the pair, almost bumping into a couple as she scoped out her surroundings.

"...But maybe we should save that for later," the mare suggested, grinning bashfully as she nearly tripped over another mare's dress, "it looks like just getting to the other side of the hall will be an ordeal." she added, and chuckled.

"What do you think we should we do first?" Amber asked.

@, @@Yoshi89,

"Maybe next year, with a different type of food, perhaps even a different type of cookie? We'll see." He replied to Flame in a hushed voice.

"It'd be funnier if you turned into Celestia and did it, if you could even turn into mares. Maybe see if Dad can do anything..." My brain mused, also deciding this event was funny.

"Well... it may take a minute until the room quiets." he noted to the other two ponies with him, noticing the laughter Ruby was attempting to withhold. "We'll speak to Celestia after she magics the cookie out of her mane. Might ask her what flavor cookie too..."

Princess Celestia

@@Akari of Duskshire, @, @@Tapfire (NinjaWulv), @, @@Yoshi89,

Celestia was thankful that the mare accepted her offer of a cookie, yet before Fantasy could eat it the little dragon with would snatch it up and try to eat the cookie. Yet, being a creature of magic not created with mouth couldn't do so and the princess would offer a surprised look as the cookie fell apart all over the three of them.

Fantasy it seemed gave a look of horror, worrying the princess a moment thinking the mare would start apologizing and showing fear of being punished. Yet to Celestia's relief the mare would start laughing, which would lead to her also laughing and a smile from Star. The princess would use a simple to remove the crumbs from her mane before helping to clean the rest of the mess.

After a moment to allow the laughter, taking a moment to look around and see others reactions and noting a few ponies nearby, Celestia would say in a good humored tone, “Well, seems your friend wanting a treat as well, yet couldn't enjoy it. Maybe I could help him with such as you try for another cookie?”

The princess had a basic understanding of the spell used to create Crescent, as it was very similar to magic she has seen used over the years, yet Celestia did worry Fantasy might be offend if she mettled in what was her creation. Still, if the mare was willing, she could help improve the little dragon and have him to be more real and alive.

Mythos Gray

@@AmberDust,

Mythos was glad that his date was pleased with this, and enjoyed Amber's smile. He too would turn to see the large crowd gathered, seeming to surround them on all sides before saying, “Here, let me help us get through”. Crowds like this were something the unicorn was skilled in navigating and would lead the mare with him through it while doing what he could to help her avoid walking on any dresses.

It would take some time, but finally they would find an opening near the refreshment table and Mythos offered, “Perhaps something to drink? If you're hungry we could also get a bite to eat. After that we could enjoy the music for a bit and I could perhaps introduce you to those I will be performing with? That is, if I can even find them.”

@@Lightning Bliss

((I would hate to see you leave, as I very much do want to have Bliss and Celestia meet up. Perhaps I can bring in another character?))

@@EquestrianScholar,

(The fact there are so many people in here doesn't really help things, I wouldn't know who I'm really talking to... I'm just sitting here waiting for interaction at this point, talking with Luna.)

Luna gave a gentle smile, an eye directed downward towards the smaller alicorn.

"You act as if you don't belong Lightning," the mare of the moon went on, "you forget we are all part of the sky. Each and everypony of us has a place in its grand design. You being here brings more light into the room more then you know. Just like the other amazing ponies who are here. Why hide your glow from them? I assure they aren't doing so right now. Look behind you."

Luna pointed a hoof backwards so Bliss could follow. She turned in response seeing some of the ponies mingling, chatting, getting to know one another. They all seemed to be having a good time...unlike her.

It would take some time, but finally they would find an opening near the refreshment table and Mythos offered, “Perhaps something to drink? If you're hungry we could also get a bite to eat. After that we could enjoy the music for a bit and I could perhaps introduce you to those I will be performing with? That is, if I can even find them.”

"This is like high-society parcour," Amber joked, as they escaped the crowd. "Yes, I'd love something to drink," she added. 

Amber scanned across the tables, examining each and every item of food, until she found something that seemed to satisfy her. With a shock of orange magic, she lifted two ornate glasses into the air and filled them with the pink liquid. She floated one over to Mythos.

"Some punch?" she offered, smiling. "I'm not sure what to eat, though--everything looks so fancy." she laughed shyly, hesitating a moment before picking up a strange looking pastry with a hazelnut on top. It wasn't much, but the options were overwhelming.

"I'd love to meet your crew," she added, still scrutinizing the buffet table.

@@EquestrianScholar,@,

Fantasy Moon felt her chest tighten a bit, just realizing that she just spontaneously started laughing in front of both the princess and Dark Star.  But seeing their amused looks, she settled, softly grinning and running hoof down Crescent's back.

At the mention of enabling Crescent to eat:  "How?"  Also, she still didn't realize that she unknowingly shortened the distance between her and Dark Star during her nervous breakdown. 

• 2 weeks later...

Princess Celestia
@@Akari of Duskshire, @,
To Fantasy's question of why, the princess would smile before saying, “Crescent is a creature of magic, a construct or perhaps closer perhaps to that of a familiar of sorts which you have summoned. With a slight change to the spell, though admittingly a detailed change, you could not just give him a mouth but the means of turning food into energy.”

Celestia would chuckle, glad for the chance to show of her magic and skill that she had gained over the years. With a look she would wait for permission to preceded before laying her horn the the serpent's head. Closing her eyes, the princess would allow the spell to begin forming, placing a hoof on Fantasy's so as to allow her to know what she was doing. With such done, she would wait for the spell to take effect.
((I will allow you to decide how the spell take effect, as well as how Fantasy realizes what is being done.))

Mythos Gray
@@AmberDust,
Laughing softly at the comparison, Mythos would say, “That is one way of looking at it yes, though I have never heard it described as such.” With such he would watch as Amber would acquire for the two of them twp ornate glasses and have them filled with the drink provided. When she offered it to him he would take it with his magic saying, “Thank you.”

Offering an amused grin, he would say, “Normally I would offer the drinks, but seems you are the one to take initiative this time around.” One what to eat he would continue, suggesting, “Might I suggest the pesto cheesy bites? They are quite tasty.” He would take on the pastries with hazelnut on top as well as about four of what he suggested.

@@@Akari of Duskshire,
Looking around he would say, “Well lets see if we can find them.” Hopefully they wouldn't be too hard to find.

@@EquestrianScholar,@,

Before Fantasy Moon really knew what was happening, the spell flared like a torch and Crescent was left in a bit of a daze.  "...Crescent?"  She leaned in a bit to check in on the little guy.  "Hey, what-"  She got her answer.  By getting her nose chomped on by the serpent.  His new teeth were small and pointed, but it was sort of like being bitten by a guinea pig.  The unicorn squeaked in surprise.

And out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of her colleagues for the performance.  And with a mare of course.  By the sun, what a flirt. 

Offering an amused grin, he would say, “Normally I would offer the drinks, but seems you are the one to take initiative this time around.” One what to eat he would continue, suggesting, “Might I suggest the pesto cheesy bites? They are quite tasty.” He would take on the pastries with hazelnut on top as well as about four of what he suggested.   @Wubtavia, @Akari of Duskshire, Looking around he would say, “Well lets see if we can find them.” Hopefully they wouldn't be too hard to find.

"Sorry, I guess I'm not used to chivalry," Amber said with a chuckle. "I'm used to 'get-it-yourself' and 'take-what-you-can-before-its-gone'." She scooped a few of the cheesy bites onto a plate before retreating from the crowded table, snacks suspended high above her head in a cloud of orange magic. "It comes with having four older siblings--I guess I'd better loosen up," she added with a grin.

Amber nodded at mention of finding Mythos' friends. She had been looking forward to meeting other ponies, and this seemed like the perfect place to start.

"Sounds excellent," she said, "Time for a little adventure!"

@@Akari of Duskshire, @@EquestrianScholar,

Star would just stand there, looking in amazement at the spells happening before him, not having much to say on the subject made it really awkward, but non-the-less the sheer study of all sorts of magics was ever his fascination. The familliar biting into Fantasy at first scared him a bit but her reaction and seeing it was clearly nothing I couldn't bother but smile again, it was kind of cute.

Out of all the arts of magic this was something he never met before outside of books, it was fascinating, maybe one day he could try and learn it... but with his recent problems it really didn't seem like the smartest idea. Looking up at his horn, it sparking a light black he felt a light shiver run down his spine, lightly shaking his head Dark Star payed attention back to what was happening before him, mind racing for a second to the stag and his friend, not even wanting to care what they are here to do, but if it were to effect him or actually cause trouble... he wasn't planning on being merciful.

Princess Celestia

@@Akari of Duskshire, @,

Celestia would chuckle at the surprised squeak, her voice soft and warm as much as her tone as she says, “Seems he felt the need to try out his new teeth. I hope you are fine dear?” The serpent did not seem to have hurt Fantasy but it was safe to ask. The princess had not expect such a reaction from the magical creation but her magic was different from the mare who created it.

She would look to the stallion with them, giving Star a grin at the amusing situation. Turning her attention more fully onto him Celestia would ask, “So are you Fantasy's date for the evening or just a friend?” She would take note of the stallion's horn, but felt it wasn't the right moment to ask on it.

Mythos Gray

@@AmberDust, @@Akari of Duskshire,

Mythos would catch sight of Fantasy and making eye contact would wave to her with a smile. Looking to Amber he would say, “Seems we found one of them.,,” The unicorn would pause, realizing who was with the mare before continuing, “and with the princess no less. Heh, lucky mare.”He was actually a bit jealous, though he hid such well and pushed such feelings aside. The stallion would have his chance, maybe even tonight.

Looking to Amber he would offer a hoof before asking, “Care to say hello my dear? Could be fun, introducing you to Fantasy and Her Highness Princess Celestia.” He would not yet notice who else was nearby the two, but it would only be a matter of time.

@@EquestrianScholar, @,@@Akari of Duskshire,

Ruby's laughter died down along with the rest of the ponies in the room as Celestia regained her composure. She then listened intently on the alicorn's ability to turn food into energy at will. Guess we earth ponies can use that food energy, too, she though. What with all the strength we need to get things done. She turned around and retreated back to the bar, a second drink on her mind.

@,@@EquestrianScholar,

Crescent unhinged his jaw and sort of started to paw at it with those little arms of his.  Sort of like a little foal feeling around their mouths for their new teeth.  Fantasy Moon just stood there rubbing her nose.  It was a good thing the only make-up she applied was lip balm, because who knows what would have happened if a bit of it got into his system?  Of course, she had an idea based on past experience, but she didn't want to perform experiments just to find out.

@@AmberDust,@@EquestrianScholar,  

When she made eye contact with Mythos, she simply returned his gesture with a nod and a small grin.  Then her eyes widened and she quickly faced the princess when she heard what she asked Dark Star.

Having his a bit awkward gazing smile Star suddenly tensed up as the Princess turned to him with a grin and asked a very piercing question which caused him to turn a bit red immidietly... He essentially wished this could have been a date or for the courage to ask her but non-the-less it wasn't and he didn't know what she thought of the situation... All this thinking quickly made him freeze in place for a good second or two, staring where he did when the question was asked but soon enough snapping out of it.

"Well...I" He'd turn to Fantasy, tongue just tied and soon enough realizing that looking at her for that second only worsened the situation.

"...Just friends. "

And for a second there I thought I was cool.

Edited by The Lonesome Spectre

@@Akari of Duskshire

Mythos would catch sight of Fantasy and making eye contact would wave to her with a smile. Looking to Amber he would say, “Seems we found one of them.,,” The unicorn would pause, realizing who was with the mare before continuing, “and with the princess no less. Heh, lucky mare.” He was actually a bit jealous, though he hid such well and pushed such feelings aside. The stallion would have his chance, maybe even tonight.

Amber followed Mythos's gaze towards where the purple mare stood, rubbing her nose. Amber smiled shyly at her when she caught her eyes, but her gaze quickly shifted when she saw just who the mare was standing with.

Amber had met the Princess before, not too long ago. It was during the Crystal Fair, where Amber, and a friend of hers, got serendipitously swept up in a rather remarkable group of ponies. Amber gazed hesitantly at the Princess, and wondered hopefully if celestia remembered her. She didn't recall leaving a very intelligent impression...

Looking to Amber he would offer a hoof before asking, “Care to say hello my dear? Could be fun, introducing you to Fantasy and Her Highness Princess Celestia.” He would not yet notice who else was nearby the two, but it would only be a matter of time.

Amber blushed

"Sure, absolutely," she said, feeling slightly dumbfounded by a combination of flattery and the royal's presence. She took Mythos hoof and they made their way over to the other end of the hall.

• 3 weeks later...

Princess Celestia

@@Akari of Duskshire, @@@AmberDust,

Celestia would look from the little familiar to Fantasy, smiling as Cresent pawed at its new mouth and the mare rubbed her nose. The princess would say softly with a chuckle, "cute". She would notice the mare look away as if to somepony else and when she turn to see who it was she say a white stallion with a mare besides him.

Looking to Star, she would watch and listen to his reply, noticing his uncertainty and embaressment. To Celestia, it seem more then clear what the situation was and that the stallion more then likely actually did have feelings for Cresent though he didn't have the confidence to express them. Still, she would not be the one to put him on the spot and would simply nod before saying, “Hmm, so be it then.”

Mythos Gray

Mythos would chuckle, leading the mare with him towards Fantasy and the princess. The unicorn was calm and self assurance, if also amused, without worry of how things would go. For him, meeting Celestia would be something he would look forward too not to be concerned of and he hoped Amber would take strength from his presence.

On arriving near, the unicorn would bow to the princess and offer the words, “Your Highness,” before turning to Fantasy and saying, “Greetings, glad I found you.” Looking from the two, to Star, and then to Amber he would introduce her with the words, “This is Amber Dust, my lovely date for the evening. Amber, this is Fantasy Moon. You of course recoginze Her Highness Princess Celestia.”

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@@Akari of Duskshire, @@EquestrianScholar,

@@AmberDust,

Straightening himself out as he saw the two new ponies approach Star turned to them, staying a bit back and observing as they were apparently Fantasies friends, or at least one of the ponies...

His mind rushed through back to Celestias previous question, zoning out lightly but soon enough after a while of pondering and acting as if he's listening he snapped out, actually behaving properly and listening to the conversation. What really caught his ear was Fantasy stopping mid-sentence.

'This is my da- Dark Star '... date... so she is in the same awkward position as me..? Even if so why can't I muster the courage to face her with it and act proper like a date I'd like to be? ... Am I afraid of something here? I've chatted with plenty of mares, even ones I felt more special feelings towards to.. why is she so much different?

Edited by The Lonesome Spectre

• 2 weeks later...
Mythos would chuckle, leading the mare with him towards Fantasy and the princess. The unicorn was calm and self assurance, if also amused, without worry of how things would go. For him, meeting Celestia would be something he would look forward too not to be concerned of and he hoped Amber would take strength from his presence.   On arriving near, the unicorn would bow to the princess and offer the words, “Your Highness,” before turning to Fantasy and saying, “Greetings, glad I found you.” Looking from the two, to Star, and then to Amber he would introduce her with the words, “This is Amber Dust, my lovely date for the evening. Amber, this is Fantasy Moon. You of course recoginze Her Highness Princess Celestia.”

Amber walked nervously up to the group, and bowed to Princess Celestia. Although she had met her before, Amber still felt a little starstuck around her. She smiled at the Princess sheepishly.

"Good evening, Princess," she said.

Amber then turned her attention to Mythos' crewmates. She was somewhat relieved to see that they were a little nervous, too, although it didn't seem to have much to do with the Princess's presence. Perhaps these events just had kind of effect on ponies, Amber thought. 

"It's very nice to meet you both," she said, offering her hoof to Fantasy. "I'm really looking forward to your show!" She smiled at the two awkward ponies before her, hoping to release some tension that seemed to have built up among them.

@,@@Akari of Duskshire,  

Edited by AmberDust

• 1 month later...

Princess Celestia

@@Akari of Duskshire, @, @@AmberDust,

It took but a moment, yet Princess Celestia expression would change somewhat though from what was uncertain. Looking to the door before turning back to those around her, the princess offered a somewhat embarrassed smile and says apologetically, “Please excuse me, I need to step away for a moment.” With that she would hurry off, making her way through the crowds of ponies and out the door into the hall, disappearing from sight.

Mythos Gray
Though it looked like the princess was about to reply to his greeting, Mythos would be a bit disappointed in the mare making a hasty retreat. He would watch her leave, and when out of sight he sighed before looking to the others and saying with a smile, “Perhaps another time.” Looking to Amber he would continue, “maybe we will have an opportunity to speak with her later.

The unicorn would catch the hesitation and correction in Fantasy's words, looking between her and the stallion with a knowing smile. They both seemed a bit flustered, perhaps partly from their conversation with the princess before he an Amber arrived, and put two and two together pretty quickly.

Deciding perhaps it was best to move on from the unexpected turn of events Mythos would say, “Yes, I am sure the performance will go quite well.” The stallion would brush briefly against Amber's cheek as he looks in her eyes before adding, “made all the better by having you there in the audience by dear.

((With that, Princess Celestia exits, my apologizes for this and for having such a late reply))

Edited by EquestrianScholar