Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Cars/Vehicles

Nah

Okay Bronies, release your inner gearhead in you. Tell me what your favorite car is.

My top 5 favorite cars, ever:

5. 1957 Chevy Bel-Air

4. 1969 Ford Torino

3. 2008- present Dodge Challenger

2. 1967 Ford Mustang

1. 1969 Chevy Chevelle

• Brohoof 4

I have a hard time picking favorites in a lot of areas. Cars are one of them. So here's a few that I would love to have.

- '86 Buick GNX

- '10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

- Honda NSX

- Lexus LFA

- '68 Dodge Charger

- '68 Chevy Camaro Z28

• Brohoof 1

There are a number of cars I would give most anything for an opportunity to own. Towering above any other car on this list is an original Audi Sport Quattro. There's nothing, nothing at all quite like the sound of that turbocharged Inline-5 as it comes screaming past. Also on that list is a Lancia Stratos HF, a Lancia Delta HF, a 1968 Toyota 2000GT, and for something a bit different, the one-of-a-kind 1937 Cadillac V16 Hartmann Cabriolet, which I know I'll never own.

To illustrate why I love the Audi Quattro so much:

• Brohoof 1

My mom had a Cobalt. It was a nice car, though it recently got totaled in an accident.

What do you guys currently drive? I've got a '96 Ford Thunderbird.

Here's a few of my favourite cars:

Ferrari Enzo

Posted Image

Mclaren F1

Posted Image

Bugatti Veyron

Posted Image

Caterham 7 -Unlike the other cars I posted, I actually have a realistic chance of owning one of these. I'm hoping to race in the Caterham academy sometime in my life.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Iam a huge car-nerd :wub:

I drive a Fiat Coupè in real life and it's really hard to make a favorite list because there are so many:

Generation 2 Viper GTS:

Posted Image

Probably my all time favorite because I grew up with that car. My father bought me a toy-viper when I was a little filly and I always cheered for the Viper Team Oreca at the LeMans Race. I like the new generation too but the old Viper is more elegant in my eyes :D

Posted ImageChevrolet Corvette Series: Almost the same as with the Viper. I know this car since Iam very young and I like all generations of the Corvette. Also I have a faible for american cars ;)

Posted Image

Ford GT: I always knew the GT40 for being a bad-ass racecar with a nice history, but I was really stunned how amazing Ford brought the old car into the present. The GT is even prettier and if I would have loads of money, that would probably be the car I would drive ^_^

Posted Image

Shelby Mustang GT500:

As someone who loves american muscle and pony-cars it's hard to choose a favorite and I also really love the Dodge Challenger, Gran Torino, the Boss Mustang. and so on. Nevertheless Iam in love with the GT500 since the "Gone in 60 seconds" movie :wub:

Posted Image

Alfa Romeo TZ-2:

I also love european Classic-cars like the E-type or the Lancia Stratos and I took the TZ-2 as an example for a really beautiful Sportscar in my eyes :)

Out of modern european cars I must say I really like the new Mercedes cars.

Edited by PonyPunk
  • Brohoof 3

That is one really beautiful Alfa Romeo to be sure. I also enjoy European sports cars from throughout the ages. I've got a special soft spot for the small, two-seater roadsters that the United Kingdom produced during the 1960s. One of my goals is to get my hands on a '68 Triumph GT6 MkII project car someday.

• Brohoof 1

That is one really beautiful Alfa Romeo to be sure. I also enjoy European sports cars from throughout the ages. I've got a special soft spot for the small, two-seater roadsters that the United Kingdom produced during the 1960s. One of my goals is to get my hands on a '68 Triumph GT6 MkII project car someday.

Yeah old Race Cars are best Race Cars. They have this elegance beauty and "personality" that makes a good car :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

And like you I really adore the english lightweight roadsters and I would love to own an e-type, triumph spitfire or lotus elan(MG had also some nice roadsters back then) :)

Edited by PonyPunk
  • Brohoof 3

A long time ago, my brother had the chance of acquiring an E-Type Jaguar for $1000. The front-end was mangled and the frame needed to be straightened, but the man who was selling it had all the replacement parts. Also worth mentioning is that this particular E-Type was a Series III 2+2 with the 5.3L V12. I'd imagine he would still have it to this day if he'd had the money to buy it, and would have probably turned it into a prized show car.

By the way, Ferrari 250 GTO is one hell of a car. It's amazing that the Italians could make 12-cylinder engines so damn small.

Edited by CadenceAndCascade

I'm not big on cars, but I really like German cars. I currently drive a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta.

Posted Image

Not bad, I love Jettas.

• 2 months later...

Is there a good-looking car in your life which you simply can't stop admiring? You can include supercars as well.

Mine would have to be the BMW M3 GTR:

Posted Image

Also the Nissan R390 GT1 -- too bad its not in production and there are only 2 existing models in the entire world:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

I really should know cars considering my dad is the VP for a parts company, but I'll just say what you said. Those. :3

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Posted Image

Honda Accord Coupe (Yes it is sporty)

Posted Image

Dodge Challenger SRT/8

Posted Image

1967 Ford Mustang

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

'75 Buick LeSabre... My dad had one when I was little, but he had to get rid of it because it was literally falling apart... Wish he could have restored it, it was a beautiful car

• Brohoof 1