Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Cars/Vehicles

Nah

Only to a legal limit of authenticity. A la no magic flashy sparks coming out of nowhere when the baby hits 88. ;)

Yeah, unfortunately :huh: Even though that would be completely awesome :lol:

I remember having one specific favorite train as a kid....though unfortunately I forgot what it was...

What I can only rememeber is that is that it was orange mostly, it had yellow lettering on the sides, it was pretty famous...and...yeah....that was it. :(

(edited)

I didn't see a Camaro on there. >: (

I guess for me it would be this:

1. 67 Camaro

2. 69 Mustang

3. Present say Mustang

4. Harley Davidson Nightster

5.1957 Chevy

Edited by I_wesley125
  • Brohoof 1

I remember having one specific favorite train as a kid....though unfortunately I forgot what it was...

What I can only rememeber is that is that it was orange mostly, it had yellow lettering on the sides, it was pretty famous...and...yeah....that was it. :(

You'll be happy to know that that engine is steaming proudly out of Portland, Oregon delighting thousands of adults and children. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Cars aren't really my thing. They just get me to where I need to go. My real interest is in railroads and locomotives. I would totally want to own (or at least ride) these three:

1. Southern Pacific 4449, commonly known as "The Daylight".

Posted Image

i absolutely LOVE the 4449, but i take that and raise you a steam loco ive seen in real life X3

Posted Image

Union Pacifics Challenger #3985, its not quite a big boy (wish i could see one of THOSE ridin the rails) but its close enough that i still love it all the same ^^

another i would love to see, is southern pacifics less famous be equally amazing Cab forward series of heavy steam locomotives

Posted Image

You'll be happy to know that that engine is steaming proudly out of Portland, Oregon delighting thousands of adults and children. :)

But what's it called....? Is it the one I'm taking about...? D:

(edited)

But what's it called....? Is it the one I'm taking about...? D:

was it the Daylight? if you can describe it in a bit more detail i may be able to help

Edited by Midnight Moon

was it the Daylight? if you can describe it in a bit more detail i may be able to help

I remember that it was orange mainly, had a small yellow stripe or two on the side, and had yellow lettering. It was possibly black on the roof. And I think it was pretty famous, too.

Also, I'm not quite sure why, but something tells me it was also a Lionel, too.

I remember that it was orange mainly, had a small yellow stripe or two on the side, and had yellow lettering. It was possibly black on the roof. And I think it was pretty famous, too.

Also, I'm not quite sure why, but something tells me it was also a Lionel, too.

was it desiel or steam?

if its what im thinking of, does this ring a bell?

Posted Image

was it desiel or steam?

if its what im thinking of, does this ring a bell?

Posted Image

No that's not it. :(

It was more of an Applejack-orange color. And I'm not sure if it was steam or diesel. What's the difference?

(edited)

Why had I not herd of this place?

OK, my favorite car is the 2012 Nissan GT-R... I saw one last Saturday.

http://www.seriouswh...rl-1024x768.jpg

Then comes... what else?

Other favorite cars include:

Ferrari California

Lamborghini Aventador

Ferrari 458 Italia

Lexus LFA

Mercedes SLS AMG

EDIT: About the thumbnail... I meant to add pictures of all the other cars as well (I took them.) but it was taking too long to load.

post-3285-0-34473900-1338246895_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nightfall and Solara
  • Brohoof 1

Why had I not herd of this place?

OK, my favorite car is the 2012 Nissan GT-R... I saw one last Saturday.

http://www.seriouswh...rl-1024x768.jpg

Then comes... what else?

Other favorite cars include:

Ferrari California

Lamborghini Aventador

Ferrari 458 Italia

Lexus LFA

Mercedes SLS AMG

EDIT: About the thumbnail... I meant to add pictures of all the other cars as well (I took them.) but it was taking too long to load.

looks like a delorian to me

Posted Image

or this? a BNSF SD-40?

You have officially succeeding in reviving my childhood memories! Thank you kind sir! :D

(edited)

You have officially succeeding in reviving my childhood memories! Thank you kind sir! :D

^^ the BNSF, one of my favorite railways, besides union pacific, and your welcome

Edited by Midnight Moon

This Lotus Right Here, Baby!

Posted Image

Ah...the Elise....a beautiful piece of British manufacturing.... That pretty much defines sporty right there.

• Brohoof 1

Here's another edition of my contributions to this thread.

Hey, everypony, have you ever wanted an ultra-fast go-kart-like vehicle that you could drive, and it was so lightweight that a grown man can actually pick it up with his bare hands?! AND.....what if I told you that this vehicle was.....street legal? Yes, you can have all of that. And more with the legendary revolutionary Ariel Atom!

Posted Image

Yes, this feisty little kart has everything! It is the lightest street legal vehicle in the world at 1,350 lbs., but who said light vehicles can't be fast? Experimenters defied physics faster than Pinkie Pie, and put their knowledge of automobiles to the test!

The result is a 245-300 horsepower, action-packed, action-charged mini machine that can go from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, and has a top speed that should shock all: a grand walloping 155 MPH! The Ariel Atom is the one to change the way people think of lightweight vehicles the way MLP: FiM changed the way people think of children's cartoons!

Here's a few of my favourite cars:

Ferrari Enzo

Posted Image

Mclaren F1

Posted Image

Bugatti Veyron

Posted Image

Caterham 7 -Unlike the other cars I posted, I actually have a realistic chance of owning one of these. I'm hoping to race in the Caterham academy sometime in my life.

Posted Image

I say this sums up most peoples favorite cars.
  • Brohoof 1

i absolutely LOVE the 4449, but i take that and raise you a steam loco ive seen in real life X3

Posted Image

Union Pacifics Challenger #3985, its not quite a big boy (wish i could see one of THOSE ridin the rails) but its close enough that i still love it all the same ^^

another i would love to see, is southern pacifics less famous be equally amazing Cab forward series of heavy steam locomotives

Posted Image

I have not seen the UP in action, though I hope to one day. But I have seen the only remaining of SP's Cab Forward, the 4294, in the California State Railroad Museum. Though it would be so cool to see it in action, it nonetheless is cool to see in good condition.

I have not seen the UP in action, though I hope to one day. But I have seen the only remaining of SP's Cab Forward, the 4294, in the California State Railroad Museum. Though it would be so cool to see it in action, it nonetheless is cool to see in good condition.

ahh, just like ol 3985 ^^, it was beautiful to see up close,

I really want this car for some reason.

Posted Image

Hm....Cadillac, eh? Not a bad choice. Very luxurious and smooth riding, yet very expensive, though.