Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moderators

Magic Gypsy Dice

Nah. Unless you've made a serious oopsie in your topic or just in general plonked it in the wrong place (i've done that XD) its no big deal if one comments on your topic.

On the otherhand. Seeing them appear to have visited profile might feel slightly worrying, especially if its more than one but again, its usually harmless. :)

So long as you haven't done any thing wrong they cant do any thing, and if they did there not admins they can't edit logs so there's the evidence they wronged you.

Aye, the moderators are really scary D:

Here is the face I imagine they do when they say they are just here to read the comments:

a67.png

• Brohoof 1

why is this a thing and why am i typing here

oh yeah, mods, good mods, they bring me so much dispair joy :DD

• Brohoof 2

Never trust those mods. You just need to look at them funny and bang, no one will even remember who you where here. D:

• Brohoof 2

Edited by Cipher, Today, 11:04 AM. Hi! I edited your typos for you. :')

Cipher plz

But yeah, those mods are some scary people. Whenever I see one I get so terrified of their power that I start hiding under my covers and begging for mercy. I don't even know why I came in this thread; the moderator count here is too damn high! Everyone is on the staff! Or if they don't seem to be, they're undercover! I CANNOT ESCAPE THE MODERATORS! YOU CAN'T STOP THE SMOOZ- MODERATORS!

• Brohoof 2

Mods are pretty damn chill i haven't seen them do anything i'd consider overall strict and their laid back somewhat when it comes to swear as long as you're not going off your rocker... so yeah mods are cool people.

Brohoof for all the mods /)

But seriously. To the OP ... I really would hope the staff in general jumps in and participates in discussion on topics that interest them. We are all fans of brightly colored horses here.

Now the Admins ... we are just batcrap insane. O.o

• Brohoof 6

Jokes aside, the moderators are really nice people :). Even before I joined the staff, I have always found them to look friendly ^w^. 

Now the Admins ... we are just batcrap insane. O.o

Oh Jeric, we know it is only you ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Don't be afraid of the moderators. It's not like they go around banning random people and sending them warning messages for no reason.

Just don't break any rules and they won't bother you.

In fact, they are here to help you. If you ever have any concerns, contacting them or an administrator would be a wise choice.

• Brohoof 1