Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moderators

Magic Gypsy Dice

Mods are mean.... I mean, they came in and broke my priceless, gold plated, diamond encrusted, zen, thread vase, that totally isn't made up. 

Then they gave me a, bronze plated, platinum encrusted, thread vase that isn't nearly as cool.

in all seriousness mods actually do scare me...... don't tell the mods 

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 1

When one enters a topic I leave I don't know why but I'm scared of them.

No reason to be unless you join the forums planning on causing trouble. They're normal people behind the keyboard, just as you and I. c:

Edited by Hero

Don't be afraid of the moderators. It's not like they go around banning random people and sending them warning messages for no reason.

Just don't break any rules and they won't bother you.

In fact, they are here to help you. If you ever have any concerns, contacting them or an administrator would be a wise choice.

That's beautiful. I should've made a post like that!  :fluttershy: Mods here aren't the same as mods from other sites; I hope people remember that... = )

• Brohoof 1

Who doesn't have a phase where they absolutely despise them.  :muffins: Then again, the communities I was previously a member of gave me warnings over silly things like recommendations that their HTML/CSS theme colors were hurting my eyes. I pick fights I suppose lmao

I think you got it easier here personally.

• Brohoof 1

Cipher plz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, you really don't have any reason to be scared. Sure, our names are in different colors, but that's about it.
By experience, I can tell you that every single person on staff is a huge nerd.
+ I still remember being a member on other sites and disliking the moderators. One in particular- they're egotistical, love to play favorites, and never interact with the 'regular' members. I try very heavily to be the exact opposite of that. 
  • Brohoof 3

I've been an admin before on other sites; people hated me cuz I made sure that the rules were kept and troublemakers were told off, but I was a nice person. So are they here.

• Brohoof 2

Don't worry man, they scare the crap out of me as well, I'm pretty sure I've said it multiple times in my status updates that I'm scared shitless of the moderators ahaha xD

Whenever they tell me that my thread is in the wrong category I instantly stand up and then throw my monitor out the window...

• Brohoof 1

I sort of know the feeling, oddly enough. I was off staff for a several month stretch a while back, and was vaguely anxious every time one of my old comrades dropped by my profile without leaving a message ^_^. It's sort of natural for me to be skittish around authority figures, and I can understand why others would be too. Protip, if I've visited your profile and you're feeling nervous (cause I'm so scary :catface: ), nine times out of ten it's because I'm on mobile and accidentally tapped your name while scrolling through junk.

Just follow the rules as best you can and you'll probably be fine, though. But on the off chance that you're not fine... well... viva la revolucion..

• Brohoof 3

Pretty much all I do here is post dank memes and I have zero warning points lol 

You're fine OP it's chill bruh

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me on my computer...surfing around the forum

Everyone froze to see a mod 

but I'm actually just surfing for something to post because I'm bored

d1CxgJ.gif

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Yes they are SCARY and MEAN and HATE NUMBERS and MEAN did i also mention they HATE NUMBERS they seem to really HATE NUMBERS not sure why that is honestly :lie:

Edited by Trot Shuffle
making it more joking in tone because ur all amazing <3

• 3 weeks later...

You mean we are "Premier"?

Well yeah, we are the best, we know that :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-15 at 5:53 PM, Cash In said:

Moderators hate fun. Watch this. :3 

I can finally confirm my own statement. We do hate fun. :D