Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would really REALLY like to make new friends?

Star Blossom

Hi!! Well basically I really want to make new friends who're into mlp so I decided to make a thread here.. I'm really shy but I really want new people to talk to! So I suppose if you've like to make a new friend and stuff ? come say hi or something ;;

• Brohoof 5

Oh, hey there! (Waves.)

I would be willing to be friends with you! In addition, you must be warned that I am a bit weird so. But other than that, I do LOVE tp support others emotionally or in any other way. So if you need anything, I'm only a message away! HUGS! \^•^/ <3

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome back to the forums. It is great to have you back  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4149185.sig-4146477.sig-4144691.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Umm... Hi! I know how you feel. When I first started out on the forum, I was rather shy as well. I didn't really feel like messaging singular members, or anything like that. But I started out with a welcoming topic searching for friends, and I did a lot of rp'ing. And now I'm nowhere near as shy! Just don't be afraid to be yourself and you'll make lots of friends. Including me!

• Brohoof 5

Thank you! I want to rp here but I don't know where to start >< 

Well, first you need to create a roleplay character to roleplay with. Then, you find a roleplay you want to join, you go to the roleplay's join/discussion/thing thread and figure out how to put your character in the rp.

• Brohoof 4