Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Equestria Girls Character Vector Requests

DefaultUser123

Hi, I am looking for Equestria Girls artists who can draw/convert these characters: 

Summer Star, The Master and Burning Star into Equestria Girls humans. 

The reason why I don't need the Doctor because he already has a design that is based off Curly Swirls in the movies. 

I have references of all three characters that you can work on: 

post-33906-0-30048800-1444712084_thumb.jpgpost-33906-0-24300400-1444712117_thumb.pngpost-33906-0-80724700-1444712143_thumb.jpg

I'd appreciate it if these artworks won't stolen, thank you. :D

Summer and Burning were drawn by Sugar Cloud as a request and the Master was drawn by Usagi-zakura as a commission. 

I'm not really sure if the Master should be a Shadowbolt or a Wonderbolt, but what I do know is that he should be a teacher because he is too old to be a student. The Doctor is already a student in the Wonderbolts before I made his design official in my old audio series: Doctor Whooves: Adventure is Time Travel, but I do want these two to be competitive. Perhaps the Master is just a bitter teacher and the Doctor has attended his classes and he doesn't like it xD Maybe he is one of those teachers that punishes students for random reasons because he secretly hates students. 

Anyway, I do want these characters to be sided with their pony counterparts. I accept digital art entrances mostly, and I would want artists eventually for a song cover that I'm making. I do accept humans without their counterparts however. 

Burning Star and Summer Star in this universe were originally long-lost sisters in the ponyverse, which would make sense why Burning Star would be Crystal Prep because she is a bitter rival character while Summer has a heart and she is in Canterlot High. Burning Star really isn't a spoiler character because she was in the new audio play of the Doctor and Summer's TARDIS Adventures but she got cut out because of a new storyline that took place. They wouldn't know that they are sisters and they'd just bicker each other, their parents were gone a long time ago and they are adopted (a bit of a series spoiler warning, but whatever.) However in the ponyverse they have no adopted parents. 

With the Master, I don't care if he is a Shadowbolt or a Wonderbolt, and I won't care if he is a student or a teacher so there is some variety options to give you xD 

Have fun! 

Edited by TheMareBrony