KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Personally, I like Return Of Harmony better but this is still a good episode. Although, i find it weird that this was the first episode Shining Armor was mentioned in. He just came out of nowhere! Some build up would've been nice (you know, sort of like the Gala was built up to in Season 1).

Agreed(except the Return of Harmony being better part :P ), but if you look closely during the BBBFF song, you can see a quick flashback to when Twilight left for Ponyville and had Shining Armor seeing her off- I think it's pretty cool they at least did that. :)

Such pretty music! Best episode yet. The Gala episode was really good and I didn't think Season Two last episode could beat it, but it did! I love This Day Aria, reminds me of Disney Music. Love Is In Bloom was also pretty good.

The two-parter was indeed one of the best.

I wonder how different it would have been if it weren't for the brony fandom?

Also, This Day Aria wasn't my favorite song (just saying, so sue me)

(edited)

OMG OMG OMG! I love love love love love love love love love (I thinky ou get the point) these two episodes. I love the "This Day Aria" so much! And I can't forget BBBFF! I love all the music in this episode... :wub:

Edited by Neelix

I'll have to admit that, between this and season's 1 finale, this one was better. One of those reasons, of course, was the introduction of Chrysalis, and 'This Day Aria.' I still have the line 'No I do not love the groom, in my heart there is no room,' stuck in my head. It was just so perfect of a song.

Wait what. Omg what. Wait what.

I never would have guessed shining armor was twilight's brother

This is me right now:

Posted Image

I made that just now btw :P

You just spoiled that for me :blush:

This. Episode. Was. Just. Epic. No other words to describe it. :lol:B)

I dont think you quite captured the sheer amount of epicosity in this episode

Umm, excuse me, what does that expression "Wedding Shocker" mean? and the word "Hitched"?

This blurb makes me feel quite ignorant when it comes to my english

wedding shocker means a shocker that has to do with the wedding and hitched means, well, put together, get married, I dunno.

Wait what. Omg what. Wait what.

I never would have guessed shining armor was twilight's brother

This is me right now:

Posted Image

I made that just now btw :P

epic xD

(edited)

I just saw it on friday for the first time and the only thing that I can say is that this episode completed my transformation into a total brony. And now i'm sure this show is not by any means just for little girls, What I did notice:

1- When Twilight was drinking with her friends and she flipped out and slammed the table so hard. Man u can tell she was seriously pissed.

2- When everyone were mad and dissapointed at Twilight for acussing Princess Mi Amore Cadeza for being evil, specially her brother. When he said, "You can forget about being my best mare" and "...if I where you, I wouldn't show at the wedding at all" Man, I felt that part (his voice actor did an awesome job transmiting the emotions of the character), I even thought the Princess wasn't evil at all, and when Princess Celestia said "you have a lot to think about", I was like, NOOOOOOO!!! Twilight!!!!! :(

2- Princess Mi Amore Cadeza was very evil and her escenes were very creepy, specially towards the end when Twilight said to her "im sorry" and she answers "you won't be", that part when her eyes morphed for a second and the background went darker, that part creeped the hell out of me, and i'm freaking 22!!

also in part 2:

I'll mention the song first, which was epic EPIC EPIC!!!!!!!! that part of the song "what they don't know is that I have fooled them all" was epic and creppy, the animators did an awesome job focusing on the evil's eyes. I got chills all over my body when she sang "no I do not love the groom, in my heart there is no room, but I still want him to be all mine" (I still have chills while typing this down) What I didn't like is when she is singing that note "miineeeeee...." in the reflection of the mirror she has her other eye closed, that's make no sense. U can feel the evilness comming out of her. Overall this song was amazing, U can easily feel the pain of the real Princess Cadenza and the evilness of the evil Princess Cadenza.

When Princess Celestia lost the fight I was like WAAAAAATTTT?!?!!?! :o

I wish this episode was longer or divided in more parts, actually it was very easy how Queen Chrysalis was defeated. I would have loved a more complex plot in this episode and more different fighting skills for the mane6 (I'm not saying like they should be fighters) I was like OK with Twilight shooting beams and Pinkie's party cannon, but Rarity and RD trowing punches?!? that's so normal, Rarity would have used her magic to throw things at the opponents and Rainbow Dash would have done like an horizontal sonic rainboom dash, I don't know, something more creative.

But overall EPIC EPIC EPIC Episode!!! and I loved it soooooooooooooooo much :P

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

Queen Chrysalis was a great villain! She should return in 3rd season.

She's gotta return. In fact, I can see so many great lessons that can be learned when she comes back.

Imagine Chrysalis finding the magic of friendship. Add one to the Princess squad!

A brilliant end to a brilliant season.

That's all I have to say in this matter.

A brilliant end to a brilliant season.

That's all I have to say in this matter.

I have to toaly agree with this, and the leaked S3 stuff look's even better!

These episodes have raised the bar to what is probably the highest point you can put a kid's show.

In my opinion, the wedding has the best songs, best emotional scenes and is the darkest episode yet.

Dunno how they're gonna top this for S3, but I hope it's gonna be awesome :)