KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

We already have pictures of Princess Celestia overseeing the wedding, standing in the place normally occupied by a minister or priest:

Posted Image

This seems to suggest that Celestia has the authority to legally marry ponies, which makes sense given her status as head monarch. Yet I wonder if it also hints at religious authority as well, for in the Middle Ages a royal marriage required the consent of the papacy in order to be effected. My guess is, however, that it is merely a secular authority held by Celestia rather than one which is religiously ordained.

Still, I wonder if this exclusive to Celestia. Could Luna oversee a marriage? How far does this authority reach? Headcanon may be the only answer for now.

Well, considering that Celestia is pretty much God in this show, and the priest in a religious ceremony is supposed to be standing in the place of God, why have a priest say the ceremony when God is pretty much ready and available to do it him/herself?

• Brohoof 2

Some predictions are wrong. Would a show that still wants to look good in front of kids have Luna X Somepony? Fake horn, maybe, but Luna disguised as Cadence is unlikely. Then again, since MLP does have its twists, who knows.

I bet Luna's the one behind it, mad because she wasn't invited.

Or maybe it was because of Cadence the mane6 get cloned and the entire wedding is ruined but then everything is fixed by the real mane6.

It said in the description that Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence just before the wedding which is probably means she did something bad in her life.

Cadence is my new favourite alicorn, love her colour scheme. There is nothing she could do that would make me not like her ;D ~

What if she eats Shining Armor and steps on Fluttershy's face? What then, HUH!?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Shining Armor can be the brother of Twilight Sparkle?

I'm willing to bet that when Celestia says "speak now or forever hold your peace", Pinkie Pie will object just because she always wanted to.

Edited by Forlong

What if she eats Shining Armor and steps on Fluttershy's face? What then, HUH!?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Shining Armor can be the brother of Twilight Sparkle?

I'm willing to bet that when Celestia says "speak now or forever hold your peace", Pinkie Pie will object just because she always wanted to.

Then I'd like her even more ;) ~

Or maybe it was because of Cadence the mane6 get cloned and the entire wedding is ruined but then everything is fixed by the real mane6.

It said in the description that Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence just before the wedding which is probably means she did something bad in her life.

The dark secret bit has me all the more convinced that she won't turn out to be a villain. It'll just be some sort of lie, a misunderstanding in her past, something she feels ashamed of but that doesn't end up making her a villain.

And, naturally, Luna wasn't invited. Is it any wonder why she turned evil?

luna is invited. go on the mlp royal wedding website, download the party pack and look at the picture of cadence and shining armor dancing. u will see luna behind celestia.
  • Brohoof 3

Well, all I want for these two episodes has something good that will happen, such as the two getting married or something, the videos I've seen so far seems as though there is alot of action in it

(edited)

Lo, maybe after this we will know that having BOTH horn and wings doesn't automatically grant you immortality and godlike magicks

Cadence is a mortal pony, I called it

But she...never mind.

My cousin should be so proud :P

Edited by Dusk

Please please please let there be a scene at the reception where ponies are doing cliche, staple wedding dances like the Macarena and the Hustle

How could ponies do the chicken dance?

Well I don't have any pics right now but if you've seen the preview for the Royal Wedding episode, DJ Pinkie is now canon.

Edited by Pilot

Well I don't have any pics right now but if you've seen the preview for the Royal Wedding episode, DJ Pinkie is now canon.

This topic has been merged with the Episode 25/26 speculation thread. Next time, please confine spoilers for future episodes to the speculation threads rather than making a separate thread.
  • Brohoof 2