KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/cadence-and-shining-armor-to-appear-in.html

This article appears to contain, among other things, a few minor details about Princess Cadence. For example, her full name is Mi Amor Cadenza, and she apparently was Twilight's foal-sitter several years ago, probably when Twilight became Celestia's personal student.

It appears I was correct about Cadence not being a villain, or at the very least she isn't Discord in disguise or something like that.

http://www.equestria...-appear-in.html

This article appears to contain, among other things, a few minor details about Princess Cadence. For example, her full name is Mi Amor Cadenza, and she apparently was Twilight's foal-sitter several years ago, probably when Twilight became Celestia's personal student.

It appears I was correct about Cadence not being a villain, or at the very least she isn't Discord in disguise or something like that.

Now all that's left is predicting what her "dark secrets" are, according to the Wikipedia synopsis for the second part of the episode.

This is a wild guess: maybe she and Twilight's brother were lovers but Cadence was cheating on him all this time.

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty

Who else is excited to watch the royal wedding?!?! I told my parents the living room TV is mine then so I can watch it. I am super excited to watch it! I'm trying to get together with one of my friends, a fellow brony, and have a Royal Wedding Party! Anyone else? :wub:

ohh ok, ok. Thanks for the heads up. :) I dont get Hub at my house so i have to collect information from the air pretty much... untill i figured out that hubworld.com is basically where i need to go. lol just looked it up as i was writing this.

I just want to see the episode like I would any new MLP Fim episode. I couldn't care less about that wedding. I mean, why should I care about Twilight's brother that she never mentioned or this third alicorn that came out of no where?

If it was Celestia, Luna, Cheerilee or any of the 6 main ponies that was getting married then, yeah, I'd probably care about it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm super-hyped! Sibsy have said in an interview that they have worked alot with the wedding episodes and that they are her favorites in season 2!

Edited by Jokuc

Wikipedia says Twilight Sparkle will discover a dark secret about her in the second part of Canterlot Wedding.What do you think is it???I knew she was evil!!!

Edited by Dino-Mario

Psst...lemme tell you a secret, its not really Princess Cadence, its a character from the past...

Posted Image

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cadence was a villain. The fact that John De Lancie is returning (voice of Discord) sort of had me already thinking that perhaps Discord has altered Cadence's mind or some other scary stuff like that.

• Brohoof 1

There's actually a bet going on between me and a couple of buds on if Cadance IS Discord in disguise.

Nah, that would leave poor Shining Armor heartbroken. She's probably a beautiful creation of Discord because I dunno how else an alicorn can be conceived without another male alicorn (unless it's one of those "once every 1000 years" things).

Dark secret:

her horn is fake

In truth, I don't think Cadence will end up being the villian in the end. Perhaps she's being corrupted or she's actually innocent of whatever this 'dark secret' is?

Okay, how is Cadence's name spelled? I keep seeing it spelled with either an "a" or an "e" towards the end.

At any rate, I think Cadence is secretly cursed - she turns into a werewolf every night. Or something like that.

Nah, that would leave poor Shining Armor heartbroken. She's probably a beautiful creation of Discord because I dunno how else an alicorn can be conceived without another male alicorn (unless it's one of those "once every 1000 years" things).

We'll see....I got a bet on the line....I'm willing to keep an open mind but yeah....