139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Forgot something too.

A female creature which feed herself with the love of mens, isn't the changeling queen some kind of "sucube" (I dont know the english word" ?

Dayyyyum! Best episodes ever! Pretty twilightcentric too, which i like. They have set the bar really high for next seasons beggining. Maybe that time they can focus more on each character.

I felt the defeating of the changelings was wrapped up too quickly, and we still have some questions left to be awnsered. Where did cadence come from? How did she become the foalsitter of a normal unicorn? What did her and shining armor do after twilight went to bed? Where did the changelings come from and where did they go?

Still, those were some goddamn awesome episodes, and we saw ponies actually kissing! KISSING! The final song might have been a little too pop for me though, but the rest was freaking awesome!

And apparently luna lives in the moon during the day. I guess she ended up liking the place

Forgot something too.

A female creature which feed herself with the love of mens, isn't the changeling queen some kind of "sucube" (I dont know the english word" ?

Succubus? Yeah, the changelings reminded me of them, too. I was surprised to see something parallel a succubus so closely in a kid's show.

My reactions?

Honestly...this should be shown in theatres. Not only was the animation much higher quality, but the higher stakes and awesome songs remind me of the good old days of disney classics. If they released a DVD set for these episodes alone, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

• Brohoof 13

Succubus? Yeah, the changelings reminded me of them, too. I was surprised to see something parallel a succubus so closely in a kid's show.

Well she use her horn but didn't play with Shining armor's one so I guess that's ok.

Sory for the bad and stoopid joke but my brain melted as i was watching the episode.

When we come to thing of it she's also preety silly, she was surprised to defeat Celestia so HOW DID SHE PLANED TO CONTROL EQUESTRIA IF SHE THOUGHT SHE WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEAT THE PRINCESS !!!

I think she was counting on a changeling zerg strategy.
  • Brohoof 1

Well she use her horn but didn't play with Shining armor's one so I guess that's ok.

Sory for the bad and stoopid joke but my brain melted as i was watching the episode.

Don't worry about it, we're all a bit over-excited right now. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Honestly...this should be shown in theatres. Not only was the animation much higher quality, but the higher stakes and awesome songs remind me of the good old days of disney classics. If they released a DVD set for these episodes alone, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

All of my this.

The quality and animation of this episode in particular blended together perfectly with the premise and the overall content found on this episode - that is, lots of emotion and action (Twilight's "battle" with Cadence and the fight with the minions) that were sprayed all over the episode. It definitely did feel like a mini-movie rather than an episode, because the whole thing felt like something straight out of a wonderfully crafted Disney movie... or at least, some parts of it did seem that way.

• Brohoof 10

While she may be similar to a succubus, there is such a thing as a changeling in mythology.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Changeling

Yup but changeling has usualy nothing to deal with love, sometime they are even good creatures.

I cant get the name of it but I remember a legend about a child kidnaped when she was a baby, raised by fairies, and became the servent of the fairie queen even if she wasn't able to share his love for her.

I think she was counting on a changeling zerg strategy.

I think we saw all her strategy during the episode, and she did it wrong:

Posted Image

Edited by marlyly
  • Brohoof 3

Guize, listen to this

You know how people always complained about the clone ponies in some of the scenes

They were all actually changelings

Posted Image

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

I loved all the confusion. It was fun! :)

• Brohoof 1