139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

No, I meant in earlier episodes, whenever there was a crowd of ponies standing somewhere sometimes there would be multiple instances of several of them (a cut and paste job)

The clones were changelings

No, I meant in earlier episodes, whenever there was a crowd of ponies standing somewhere sometimes there would be multiple instances of several of them (a cut and paste job)

The clones were changelings

Oh I get it. Ha ha ha. :)

Rarity, the element of generosity, shouts "MINE!!!!" at the bouquet. Oh Rarity!

Posted Image

!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SIBSY!

The female pegasus on the right reminds me of spicydetective in that picture she posted of herself kissing an Arizona drink. :P Edited by DrOphthalmos

The female pegasus on the right reminds me of spicydetective in that picture she posted of herself kissing a Snapple. :P

It is Wild Fire, Sibsy's OC!

Rarity, the element of generosity, shouts "MINE!!!!" at the bouquet. Oh Rarity!

Peoples often forget that the hardest thing for someone realy generous, like Rarity, is to be more generous for the others than for yourself.

When it comes to serious choises, the fact to choose your friends or yourself will make the diference between a real generous person, or just a friendly but selfish one.

But when it's about sily stuff with no importance it's hard for someone generous to dont think about himselh, not by selfishness, but by generosity.

That's all the complexity of Rarity's character.

• Brohoof 1

Will post everything in spoiler warning, just to be safe.

This was an absolutely amazing episode. I really like the whole idea about the fake princess, so much drama, such a thrill.

The idea of an impersonator is maybe a bit cliché but in this case, it was pulled off perfectly. I really like this changeling princess they introduced, another bad guy for the collection, and a really nice one at that. The design of the changeling was extremely pleasing to look at as well! The ideas used for this episode was absolutely amazing!

Also, Lyra got her voice! *squeee* Man, I've been waiting for that for so long now, it's definitely something grand.

Oh, and all that amazing music. Twilight singing, Twice! The duet between Cadence and the Changeling, so beautiful.

This is personally a new favorite, well these two episodes since they can't really be separated. I enjoyed them so much. The whole storyline was really, really deep, had so much meaning. We even got more time with Celestia and Luna in the spotlight. A wedding theme, the puns. Oh the humor around Rarity. That Twilight gatling gun! The depth of the characters in this episode was amazing. We got so much screen time for EVERYPONY!

Discord, go home and cry. The changeling princess is my few favorite villain. Her depth of character was amazing in my opinion, and the whole concept of her ability, feeding on the power of love is a wonderful addition to all the lore. The power of friendship being the most powerful magic in all of Equestria, meaning the power of love must be just as powerful, because, isn't true love just the next stage of a friendship? It makes so much sense. Love is the most powerful magic in existence.

I was almost disappointed when Celestia told them to go get the elements of harmony again. I was really annoyed that they're were the source of victory AGAIN.Yet, they weren't used. The power of love prevailed!

Oh Luna... I'm going to cry again. This was just so beautiful. A perfect ending for the season.

• Brohoof 3

These were amazing episodes. They lived up to the hype built up by Hasbro AND they made the guys who thought Hasbro introducing characters to the show would ruin it to be fools. It was a great send off, and I eagerly await season 3.

• Brohoof 2

Peoples often forget that the hardest thing for someone realy generous, like Rarity, is to be more generous for the others than for yourself.

When it comes to serious choises, the fact to choose your friends or yourself will make the diference between a real generous person, or just a friendly but selfish one.

But when it's about sily stuff with no importance it's hard for someone generous to dont think about himselh, not by selfishness, but by generosity.

That's all the complexity of Rarity's character.

Just to be clear, I was not judging Rarity. I was just amused. I love Rarity. :D

Wonder who she will marry...