• I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Mine...

It's a little bit weird

last warning

Posted Image

Celestia is weaker than the bad guy, no wonder she do no shit when discord strikes

Love is now literally stronger than the Elements of Harmony

You don't have to love someone to gain the power of love

A whole new kingdom and a species of pony is revealed. A WHOLE KINGDOM OF ALICORN INSECTS!!!!

Posted Image

I foresee a buckton of cocoon fetish arts and fanfics by this new species of a pony

At least they put Luna on THE END OF THE FRIGGIN SHOW DOING NOTHING AT ALL

God I love how the alicorns are nothing but winged unicorns, not a bucking goddess AT ALL

Posted Image

-ahem-

RD can pull a sonic rainboom so easily! sweet!

Sorry...

Edited by Shefira
  • Brohoof 2

PREPARE FOR ESSAY AND A LOT OF 'xD'S

I...am lost for words.

Just...just...

Posted Image

This could possibly be the best thing ever. In fact, it definitely is. But...there is no word good enough to describe what that was. I'm pretty sure that's everypony's favourite episode now.

I mean first off was the imagery. The camera angles, the way the guards moved and their sound-effects, the shield, the appearance of Cadence and ESPECIALLY Shining Armour...glorious.

Then of course, the music. The song at the start was great, along with it's sad continuation at the isle. Honestly, it was a perfect musical moment. I feel like the writers and Daniel Ingram where taking great hints from great musicals, which was done in Find a Pet, but done even better here.

But even better was Cadence and the Changeling Queen's singing sequences. Perfectly Disney, no doubt about it where the influence came from. And the voice actress for Cadence's singing was perfect, and undoubtedly the best singer in the show in my opinion, although Twilight comes close.

On the subject of Twilight singing...oh God, they better release a longer version of 'Love is in Bloom', perfect way to end the episode. A little Katy Perry inspiration there obviously xD

Then the little hints. Did anyone notice Sibsy's OC appear in the Cadence flashbacks? Arguing couple, there she is. Sibsy for the record, is one of the story board artists, couldn't resist a little self-insert obviously xD.

I loved the whole Changeling Queen taking over stuff, well needed darkness injected into the story (SHE KNOCKED OUT F**KING CELESTIA), and to be honest, Changelings are nightmare fuel. Can't wait to see what the community does with them. Even if they where though, I loved the Mane 6 kicking their asses xD Pinkie's Party cannon made me laugh so hard, and TWILIGHT GATLING GUN I SAY.

I liked Luna's random appearances too, short but we got some recognition that she existed at least xD For that matter, Vinyl again. Obvious hint at us, loved it xD

And the photo shots at the end, shipping much? RD and Soarin', Rarity and Fancypants (which makes perfect sense), and oddly, my OTP, Spike and Sweetie xD

Oh, and Lyra spoke, lololo.

The only bad thing is that they cannot possibly live up to this again. I really can't see how season 3 could live up to A SINGLE STORY ARC. For that matter, ANY EPISODE. I will be watching ponies again, and probably not enjoying it as much because I know it can NEVER be as good as those two episodes.

Let me say, if it can get me to enjoy ponies less it must be a powerful force.

Edited by Indigo
  • Brohoof 3

The only bad thing is that they cannot possibly live up to this again. I really can't see how season 3 could live up to A SINGLE STORY ARC. For that matter, ANY EPISODE. I will be watching ponies again, and probably not enjoying it as much because I know it can NEVER be as good as those two episodes.

If these episodes taught us anything, it should be to never doubt Studio B. Remember when people thought these were going to be terrible because Hasbro wanted to sell a toy set? Studio B will continue to surprise us, and while we all have our favorites, they shouldn't decrease the enjoyment we get from new episodes.

• Brohoof 2

For that matter, ANY EPISODE. I will be watching ponies again, and probably not enjoying it as much because I know it can NEVER be as good as those two episodes.

I do not think that this is the case my friend. :)

The same ingredients that led to the season finale being fantastic. Those very same ingredients are still with us. Perhaps some future episodes will fall below the bar, but I would hardly expect that this can not be topped.

People learn with experience. The people that work on this show are increasing in their mastery of the material. They pushed the envelope with this finale in a big way, but that was only due to the experience that they had gathered due to their prior experiences working on the series.

Why would they suddenly stop learning? The creative team has learned from producing this finale as well! You should expect great things my friend! There are many more good things to look forward to. Of that, I am certain. These guys are not to be underestimated.

:)

As a side note, I don't know about you, but this finale has greatly increased my faith that Studio B is well-capable of handling a MLP: FiM movie.

• Brohoof 8

My face during the whole ordeal

Posted Image

The whole new kingdom of a new species of a pony that could actually spits out sticky mucus and changed their forms freely. Nothing could go wrong with that

Celestia was bested rather easily. One direct shot is all it takes to take her down (Please remind me to take my gun the next time I entered Equestria. And a chainsaw)

A huge cavern of reflective stones under the Capitol

The fact that all the Royal Guards could do nothing to their invasion. What would stop those alicorn insects to try their luck next time?

Now I doubt that Equestria could survive in any war, at all

I do not think that this is the case my friend. :)

The same ingredients that led to the season finale being fantastic. Those very same ingredients are still with us. Perhaps some future episodes will fall below the bar, but I would hardly expect that this can not be topped.

I thought Putting Your Hoof Down and Return of Harmony couldn't be topped. I was wrong~!

Also...

"When I moved to Ponyville, I saw less and less of him" (Twilight speaking on her brother, Shining Armor)

Implying she visited him/he visited her. When did this shit happen?

He's also REALLY close to his sister, and is never mentioned, ever.

Posted Image

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty
  • Brohoof 1

Ok guys this is freakin awesome.

Is that even happen to yu that you are so happy that it makes you are also sad because you lived a moment that will never happened again?

I'm actually being sick of joy, my body is weak and my health can be alterate by my feeling and this episode had litelately made me sick.

Aslo I have no regret, I'll keep the memories of this night (cuz it's 22.30 in France) in my heart.

Even if at the moment my stomac is beating more than my heart.

I say yu all goodby or I'm not gonna live yu.

Have a nice day, a nice discussion about this awesome episode, and dont forget Rarity is still the best pony;

• Brohoof 2

The bar is really high for next season, but I know it can be topped, because after all, the only thing it needs to be better is to be less girly and childish and be more badass, just like the episode

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash's Sonic Rainboom iced the episode nicely.

I'm sticking by my theory of the Sonic Rainboom only being available to her during times of intense emotion - and she was feeling joy, no doubt - from how the wedding all went down. Thus, she performed it in one outing.

• Brohoof 1

If you missed the ep, don't push zee button!

ARGH! YOU PUSHED IT!

Anyway... So many twists. That cliffhanger came out of nowhere. It also seemed a bit like a musical, considering how many songs there were, and for once not for Pinkie! When Celestia came out of nowhere, I honestly thought thta would be thet end because the episode seemed so substancial, which is brilliant. Then it took another direction to the clones I completely forgot about. At first I thought the Elements of Harmony would be used again and felt disapointed, then the writers pulled one over me again! Speaking of which, I don't think it was love that necessarily defeated Queen Chrysalis. Rather, it was Shining Armour's forcefield spell, which was made stronger by Cadence and thier love for each other. And isn't necessarily stronger than friendship, since they just couldn't get to the elements, which is good, since they were too overused and predictable. I also LOVED the character-based humour in this episode and all the cameos. While Best Night Ever was an amazing episode and one that nicely tied together the story arc nicely, the ending seemed a bit anti-climatic. Not Flutterage but the scene after. It just seemed a bit of a flat note to end the series on. This episode ended with a PARTAAAY which was a perfect way to end such an incredible second series. (That's what we call 'em in Britain, 'K?) :P One morething I liked was the fact the villian was unexpected, unlike Discord, who we knew about in advance.

That took WAY longer than it should have. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I had very unrealistically high expectations for this episode.

And yet, these expectations were STILL exceded. Then even brought Luna back! And her appearances now explain why she seems to be absent - she literally only comes out at night. xD

This episode had the feel of a movie to it, yet was only 40 minutes long. Never have I been so happy.

P.S. Songs were great - especially the villian one!

• Brohoof 3

Oh wow wow wow wowowo. I have no words. OKAY, I LIED, HERE COME THE WORDS.

That was just so amazing. As pathetic as it is, I did tear up at the very end. Weddings always make me cry! *fangirl tears*

Every time I thought they were going to do something predictable (Oh, here come the elements of harmony to save the day again) they blew my mind (NVRMIND, Cadence and Armor will save us?!).

I thought the doppleganger battle was just epic as hell.

And the songs! Oh the songs... the melodies were just so sweet and moving. ;u;

*hops around excitedly*

My only real complaint is those dorky little quips with Tori Spelling in between segments of the show were kind of... cheesy. I mean, I realize the show is geared towards little girls, but... really now... XD

Edited by PaganPony
  • Brohoof 4

Just found an epic video. With Changeling Queen.

POKÉFANS, AVOID THIS VIDEO IF YOU DON'T WANT NIGHTMARES. lol jk

The first episode gave me big questions, then the second episode answered them superbly!

Seriously, who would have thought that 1000's of Changilins(?) would have invaded Canterlot and for an epic battle between them and the Mane 6 take place? Or for Vinyl Scratch to appear and take her glasses off?

I seriously don't think its possible for them to make a bad episode!

Mare do Well.

Also, I think Rarity catching the bouquet and that photo at the end makes me think that Rarity x Fancypants is quite likely in the future. Or is Fleur actually his wife?

• Brohoof 1