139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

(edited)

And of course I laughed seriously hard at Applejack's little move at the end (everypony probably gets what I'm talking about xD).

It's perfectly explainable to make that paranoid face, I mean, one does not simply wear a hat into a wedding. But I wonder why-oh-why does she have to wear that hat? As I recall, Faust originally drew AJ without a hat, but for some (copyright) reason or another, she had to put one on her. Kinda feels like poor AJ fears to take her hat off because somebody will sue. Lame! Edited by Dr.McDoom!

Well if you really want to start analyzing (not sure if ya do xD) you can take examples from real life. I personally know someone that pretty much always wears a hat. Some people feel attached to a hat or piece of attire while others just wear one to hide the bed head. Just like the personality, I think AJ's hat is an important part of her character. Who knows, maybe there's a story yet to be told about it. B)

Flim and Flam were clearly Changelings. I'm surprised no one figured that out as soon as Doppelganger Cadance's horn began to glow green.

I knew right away something was up. If Nobody realized the difference between her magic colors, kinda sad. Honestly.

I knew right away something was up. If Nobody realized the difference between her magic colors, kinda sad. Honestly.

Indeed, I suspected something was up as soon as I saw her magic glow green, as her horn glowed blue in the flashback (I think). ;)
  • Brohoof 1

To paraphrase Rarity: "Just because some person noticed a clue does not make them better than the rest of us." I mean, well done for being perceptive and all, (feel validated yet?) but it's no reason to make that kind of comment. I didn't notice it at the time, but then, when I first watch an episode, it's to enjoy it, not to analyse it.

To paraphrase Rarity: "Just because some person noticed a clue does not make them better than the rest of us." I mean, well done for being perceptive and all, (feel validated yet?) but it's no reason to make that kind of comment. I didn't notice it at the time, but then, when I first watch an episode, it's to enjoy it, not to analyse it.

Pointless lecture is pointless.

This little debate here is silly, but at least it ended with an epicgif i haven't seen yet. :3

Somewhere up the page, folks were talking about Applejack's hat. I don't have a specific hat I feel overly attached to-- aside from my first hat which I got from my dad, is older than me, but for my sins and location (the deliriously humid S. USA) I can't wear for half the year-- but I do wear a hat pretty much all the time. So I can understand AJ's connection to her Stenson.

Good lord, that stupid GIF keeps making me laugh!

Shining Armor shouldn't have smoked so much before going to his wedding.

He looks totally out of his mind!

post-28-0-52784000-1332559173.png

Oh my gosh I know right he looks pretty messed up right there

I also adore Cadence she is really nice and her hair looks pretty she is a nice character and shining armour is too but hes not AS pretty as cadence.

I loved the music in this episode! I'd say the songs were definitely worthy of something Disney, or better! The episode itself was great though - an epic season finale!

• Brohoof 1

Though it didn't have that "slice of life" feel that the other episodes did, the episode was awesome beyond words. Loved the drama, loved the changeling fight scene, and loved the wedding scene. It was incredible how they could pull off a great action scene whilst still keeping the ponies in character.

Personally, I like Return Of Harmony better but this is still a good episode. Although, i find it weird that this was the first episode Shining Armor was mentioned in. He just came out of nowhere! Some build up would've been nice (you know, sort of like the Gala was built up to in Season 1).

I was a little surprised they showed Vinyl's eyes. I was even more surprised the brony's still debated it afterwords as being red. I get we anylaze everything but i mean really? magenta vs red come on. :(