KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Hello! Oh I just wanted to say this episode literally made me a bit angry because the changeling was a fake of princess cadence and it made a fool of twilight! Yeah I was mad then I was happy to know the real princes camdence was alive underground but I'm glad she was safe and go t to marry shining armor! I'm just glad it happend they way it did /) for all of you

SOmething about the plot line confuses me. I don't see how Cadence can be Celestia's niece. Wouldn't that mean that she had a sister who married and had a child? Because I know that Luna doesn't have a special somepony and unless there's some obscure sister to Celestia that I'm unaware of, it doesn't make alot of sense.

Hello! Oh I just wanted to say this episode literally made me a bit angry because the changeling was a fake of princess cadence and it made a fool of twilight! Yeah I was mad then I was happy to know the real princes camdence was alive underground but I'm glad she was safe and go t to marry shining armor! I'm just glad it happend they way it did /) for all of you

I dont mean to be rude but how old are you?

In any case i observe here a case of immersion. Which means that you aligned yourself too much with the goodies of the story. This isnt bad neseccarily but i mean what did you expect? It was the way Chrysalis fought.

Its kind of redundant to ask for the evil guy to fight by the rules of the good guy. Everyone fights and uses their strong points. Chrysalis' strong points were disguises stealing power and swarming. She just couldn't fight Celestia straight on or risk the elements.

So don't feel so bad she had to fool Twilight. It was a means to an end. And if Chrysalis felt happy about this i bet anyone would... Satisfaction for success is only natural.

I dont mean to be rude but how old are you?

In any case i observe here a case of immersion. Which means that you aligned yourself too much with the goodies of the story. This isnt bad neseccarily but i mean what did you expect? It was the way Chrysalis fought.

Its kind of redundant to ask for the evil guy to fight by the rules of the good guy. Everyone fights and uses their strong points. Chrysalis' strong points were disguises stealing power and swarming. She just couldn't fight Celestia straight on or risk the elements.

So don't feel so bad she had to fool Twilight. It was a means to an end. And if Chrysalis felt happy about this i bet anyone would... Satisfaction for success is only natural.

I'm 17 idk if you've seen my account lately but I know she was evil. And yes I know she fooled twilight and everypony else. But I know they thought that way I was just mad that happend. It was a good episode. But I'm fine now because I just started equestria girls. Now where all waiting for season 5 and rainbow rocks!

LIke I said in the past im glad it ended that way.

post-30025-0-72454800-1414097380_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinyl_scratch_4_life

@,Sorry was on the phone no way i could see that.

Eh anyone would be relieved that they won in the last minute.

That is if Queen Chrysalis and the changelings weren't severely hurt by that fall.

Hell look at the fall Rainbow Dash took that broke her wing.

Wonder if any changelings remained inside or hit a wall or something. 

@,Sorry was on the phone no way i could see that.Eh anyone would be relieved that they won in the last minute.That is if Queen Chrysalis and the changelings weren't severely hurt by that fall.Hell look at the fall Rainbow Dash took that broke her wing.Wonder if any changelings remained inside or hit a wall or something.

its ok and it's possible if they remained or they just faded away because all there was, was light ya know?

Yea rainbow has I think is fine

The fall was possibility deadly or harmless who knows

Yeah I'm sure all bronies where glad they won at the last second lol

Yea rainbow has I think is fine
She wasn't... actually she hit her wing hard. But anyhow i am just saying they could have been hurt a lot.

Yeah I'm sure all bronies where glad they won at the last second lol
Deus Ex Machina ftw! :P 
  • Brohoof 2

If you think there's a DeM in this episode, then every season premiere/finale has one too... :/

I second this times 9000.

Well duh! There's almost no legitimate plan into defeating the villains that ends up working. In fact legitimate plans tend to actually fail.

Well duh! There's almost no legitimate plan into defeating the villains that ends up working. In fact legitimate plans tend to actually fail.

well I agree 100% that is very true because things like this can happen right the first time

well I agree 100% that is very true because things like this can happen right the first time

I guess sometimes you just have to take the risk, cross your fingers/hooves, and hope it will work! Not against that but i just hoped this wasn't the case sometimes.

Anyone interested in personal changeling headcanon should look here. http://mlpforums.com/blog/2091/entry-13569-changeling-theorycrafting-lore-worldbuilding/

I guess sometimes you just have to take the risk, cross your fingers/hooves, and hope it will work! Not against that but i just hoped this wasn't the case sometimes.Anyone interested in personal changeling headcanon should look here. http://mlpforums.com/blog/2091/entry-13569-changeling-theorycrafting-lore-worldbuilding/

yeah I agree to that also because most of the time you fail. But I've always remembers "friendship is magc"
  • Brohoof 1

"A Canterlot wedding" was pretty much the best group of episodes in season two by far. It introduced new characters and elaborated on the ones existing. It was full of action, something I have been wanting to see more of since the pilot episodes. I also love the ending, it was a really nice feel-good kind of thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Anypony feeling the Matrix here. In the scene where the Changeling turned into the Mane 6 it totally seemed inspired by the matrix. One of the scenes in matrix features one of the main characters fighting computer copies of himself.

Has anypony every wondered where Princess Luna was during the changling attack because i have my theories. you know how in the following episode when the crystal empire returns and if you follow the events of fall of the crystal empire how it was Luna that banished the crystal empire in the first place maybe she was gone and she brought the crystal empire because she found a way to bring it back and she felt bad for banishing the empire and she didn't want anypony know she brought it back because it brought king sombra back with it and that is why she wanted to go and help defeat him again without sounding as if she knew why the empire returned. does anypony agree with me

How did the song This Day Aria get over 28 million views on Youtube?

Because it was the first 'real' villain song of the entire series. It also connected with our inner Disney Child who grew up on Lion King, Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin due to the song sounding like the villain songs from them which were awesome.

• Brohoof 3

Because it was the first 'real' villain song of the entire series. It also connected with our inner Disney Child who grew up on Lion King, Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin due to the song sounding like the villain songs from them which were awesome.

I see. It reminds me of that part in Little Mermaid where Ursula sings while in disguise.

• Brohoof 1

Man, these episodes are still so good. It's like they thought of everything cool you could possibly do with a TV Y show and somehow put it all together coherently. The twist with Chrysalis still gets me too, still... definitely the series' best 2-parter, though Twilight's Kingdom isn't too far behind(haven't seen that one in a long while though). :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

This episode makes me think that Celestia knew that Queen Chrysalis had invaded Canterlot and disguised herself as Cadence, but wanted Twilight to discover this herself

Hmm...

But that's me...others may think different