KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I didn't ignore the fact that Twilight thought that it was the real Cadence let alone say that she doubted it was the real Cadence. For the most part, I just said that Twilight was the only one who thought that Cadence was acting suspicious instead of blaming it on pre-wedding stress.

I'm with Maud_Pie on this one, she's right. They could have gone with more benefit of the doubt but Crysallis pulled a trance over everybody. Twilight only knew because she probably knew Cadence more than anyone. She'd know when something was off. However we live in a society of "seeing is believing" it wasn't till after Twilight found the real Cadence and showed Crysallis/Cadence for the fraud she was. II may have to go thru again and review this episode. 

I'm with Maud_Pie on this one, she's right. They could have gone with more benefit of the doubt but Crysallis pulled a trance over everybody. Twilight only knew because she probably knew Cadence more than anyone. She'd know when something was off. However we live in a society of "seeing is believing" it wasn't till after Twilight found the real Cadence and showed Crysallis/Cadence for the fraud she was. II may have to go thru again and review this episode. 

That's seriously not even close to what actually happened in the episode.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to say right on that i like this episode even through the main story was an little bit strange, considering that they just presented two new important ponys just like that in like two minutes TWO MINUTES.

But i still like it because of one thing: THIS DAY ARIA, this day totaly crushed all of the known songs including disney.

It can even compare to Let it go and have an chance to win! Im lovin´it 

I need to say right on that i like this episode even through the main story was an little bit strange, considering that they just presented two new important ponys just like that in like two minutes TWO MINUTES.

But i still like it because of one thing: THIS DAY ARIA, this day totaly crushed all of the known songs including disney.

It can even compare to Let it go and have an chance to win! Im lovin´it 

• 3 weeks later...

This episode was interesting to say the least. Before this episode i had no idea about any of twilight's family nor much of her life in Canterlot that she left behind. When she returned to canterlot for the galloping galla (or the other few times) how come Shining Armor wasn't even thought of nor talked about.

• Brohoof 2

This episode was interesting to say the least. Before this episode i had no idea about any of twilight's family nor much of her life in Canterlot that she left behind. When she returned to canterlot for the galloping galla (or the other few times) how come Shining Armor wasn't even thought of nor talked about.

I doubt he'd been conceived yet. I don't really mind it though, he's a solid character and his introduction set up a pretty cool and, if nothing else, memorable episode

This episode was a really interesting episode for me. I'm with midnight lightning on this on e on how it opened up alittle Twilight's family, and even had a few back flashes of her childhood past in Canterlot. 

I also grew a fancy for the song Love is in bloom. I know it's girly, but I still like it. And the fact of how twilight could sing blew me away when I first heard it.

• Brohoof 2

This episode was a really interesting episode for me. I'm with midnight lightning on this on e on how it opened up alittle Twilight's family, and even had a few back flashes of her childhood past in Canterlot. 

I also grew a fancy for the song Love is in bloom. I know it's girly, but I still like it. And the fact of how twilight could sing blew me away when I first heard it.

I sing Love Is In Bloom when I drive to school everyday! Even my non-brony brother loves it :lol:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have the this day aria and its reprisal in Russian, Finnish, Dainish, Japanese, and English! Does that speak for how much I like the episode? :pinkie:

I loved that song! And I loved the episode. I dont think people give this episode enough credit, because it was brilliant. Chrysalis's plan was good (People, watch Commander Firebrands review of Chrysalis's masterplan!).

now that you all have seen it, what do you think? I was shocked to see that Princess cadence was a fake, abut I LOVED it when the real once turned out to be so awesome. GO CADENCE!

• 1 month later...

I loved the episode. I found it to be pretty good. There were some bits that I did not like, but the song really made up for it :D

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I didn't really care for these episodes.  Actually, I'm finding that the opening and finale episodes of both season 1 and 2 are among my least favorite.  For one thing, I just have not enjoyed the "big bad" villains that much.  I prefer the episodes dealing with more everyday problems between the main (er, I mean, mane?) 6 ponies or others in Ponyville.

Haven't started season 3 yet, so can't say if this will change.

Edited by Flint Sparklehooves

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This episode is one of my favorites. It is a very personal episode from me due to what happened in the beginning. Twilight laments the fact that her brother Shining Armor doesn't tell her in person that he is getting married. I understand where she is coming from, but I also pity her anger. I know why the writers made it that way. They wanted to make it easier for her to appear over protective and seem like she doesn't want the wedding to take place.

Anyways, the reason I relate to Twilight so much here is because I went through something similar. My older brother was kinda like my protector when we were growing up. I hung around him and tried to do things with him even if he didn't want me to. Then he went into the military and a few years later, I went off to college. We had very little interaction with each other and how I found out was far less grand than that of Twilight getting an invitation. Hey, at least you GOT an invitation.

I was on my way to the grocery store when my phone went off saying I got a text message. It was from my older sister, who heard from our oldest sister, who heard it from our mom, who got an email from my big brother that he was getting married. I had never met her. I didn't even know what she looked like. I actually didn't meet her until the Christmas after they got married. But unlike Twilight, I didn't mind. Why?

Because I trusted and respected my brother's choice. It made me sad that when Twilight found out, she was angry until she found out that she knew the mare. Girl! Have a little faith in your brother. 

Although, I have to say it was good that Twilight knew Cadence and understood what she was really like and pretty much could spot the real Cadence from the deceptive Cadence (Yes, this joke will never go away even if it isn't funny anymore).

But yeah, my favorite part of the episode... is one of the things people don't really think about or like in this episode.

• 3 weeks later...

I found it interesting that Soarin' was at the wedding. You could say that the Wonderbolts were performing at the wedding, but Spitfire and Fleetfoot are nowhere to be seen. My theory is this: in the comic Neigh Anything, we find out that Shining Armor and Cadance attended Canterlot Academy in high school. A series of yearbook photos shows that Soarin' also attended the same school. So, it might be likely that Soarin' was there as a friend of the groom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This. Episode. Was. AWESOME. Extremely dramatic compared to almost every other episode, but I like that! It had a slightly dark tone for MLP, but it was thoroughly entertaining with a lovely ending; and I really liked the plot twist! I'm just glad that Cadence didn't really act like that! I thought Queen Chrysalis was an awesome villain, too. And although both these episodes had a completely differing tone to others, they retained the MLP spirit. Just... ugh, perfect! So perfect! And let's not forget... this epic song!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I believe.... so far, in this entire series I've seen (Until Season 3 Episode 7) This is the best episode(s) I've watched. 

I feel like I have an odd obsession with the changelings... Anyone else like them...? No? Just me? ^^; hehe...

I also grew fond of the Princess, and LOVEDDDDD the fact they showed Twilight's brother. Something about that fascinated me.

• 1 month later...