Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of life highschool Rp OOC Closed

The Pixelated Pony

Ok, how Are these?

Name:Tinker toyYear:2Age:16Birthday:(optional) febuary 12Race: PegasusGender:maleOther:Special talent in making toys, but his favourite to make are wind-up toys.

Pic:

Cutie mark:

Name: Locksmith

Year:2Age:16Birthday:(optional)febuary 12Race:pegasusGender:maleOther:Special talent is making, fixing, and picking locks

Pic:attachicon.gifLocksmith.png

Cutie mark:attachicon.gifkey-hi.png

(yes, they are twins, that's why they look almost Identical) I changed my Oc's name for this rp...

I'm up for this.

Name: Zy Fioran

Year: 4

Birthday: 16th March

Race: Pegasus

Other: Transferred to this school during Second year and is also new to Equestria. Grew up in the Griffin home land. Has only been in Equestria for 3 years. Is very mature for his age, but is not the easiest person to get close to. Has a hobby for Archery and can use a bow effectively with his wings. Captain of the Archery Club. Likes the colour purple. Usually prefers to study over exercise.

May I join this RP?

@,

Name: Flamestreak

Year:1Age:17Birthday:August 20Race:PegasusGender:MaleOther:He is a very talented athlete and flyer 

sig-4153187.163b56f96d6ef476ac4fb7f8fbae

Yes all accepted!

I think i'll add feeder, well register

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/feeder-r8844

I think that is all the info you need, just ask if it's not

Not quite I need the year as well
  • Brohoof 1

Making a new OC just for this form, hope that's okay!

Name: Pastel Thorn
Year: 2
Birthday: Chooses not to disclose.
Race: Pegasus
Other: Cold and prickly. Transferred halfway through her first year, and has a relatively punk style. She's mature and holds many philosophical ideas, but normally doesn't express them. If you get through her outer bite, she is extremely sarcastic, sassy, and has a great sense of humor. She enjoys drawing, and likes the colours purple and blue. Likes to read more than she likes being outdoors. 

Basically, she's going to be your typical, moody, angsty, rebellious teen who has a flair for trouble but a heart of gold.

Edited by MiniKirby123

Oh forgot, Maybe year 1 will do

Okay

Making a new OC just for this form, hope that's okay!

Name: Pastel ThornYear: 3Age: 17 (or the equivalent?)Birthday: Chooses not to disclose.Race: PegasusGender: Female Other: Cold and prickly. Transferred in her first year, and has a relatively punk style. She's mature and holds many philosophical ideas, but normally doesn't express them. If you get through her outer bite, she is extremely sarcastic, sassy, and has a great sense of humor. She enjoys drawing, and likes the colours purple and blue. Likes to read more than she likes being outdoors. 

Basically, she's going to be your typical, moody, angsty, rebellious teen who has a flair for trouble but a heart of gold.

Okay accepted!

I'm gonna go work on the map now

The gentleman duo would like to join. 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sappy-lappy-r8930

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kito-r8935

All the information is in the links. We would like to be teachers in culture or history of some kind.  :mustache:

Sappy is the teacher, Kito is his companion.

Kito is Gentleman Cruki's character

(This post was a mistake) 

Edited by Gentleman Blaze

I will act as a companion of sorts to Sappy. I'm not a teacher per say but i'll be "helping" him.

I'll be helping Sappy through waddling around on his desk, Doing various hand gestures explaining what he's saying.

Edited by Gentleman Cruki

@,

All the information is in the links. We would like to be teachers in culture or history of some kind.   :mustache:

@,

All the information is in the links. We would like to be teachers in culture or history of some kind.   :mustache:

Okay

Can I join your roleplay?

If you have an oc then yes if no make one and come back

Name: Raincloud Year: 2Age: 15Birthday: January 28Race: Pegasus Gender: Male Other: he really likes rain

Accepted you will be added to this list soon.

I say highschool but over here we call it secondary school for whatever reason

I say highschool but over here we call it secondary school for whatever reason

Over here it's called Gymnasium, I'm in my first year right now, And if I have understood things correctly that would be 10th grade by the American system. 

Probably. The map is almost complete now

I just have a question, Is this playing out in the start of a new year? Or are we just jumping in? 

Would be nice to know, Since I as teacher would like to know if I know these students since earlier.

I just have a question, Is this playing out in the start of a new year? Or are we just jumping in? 

Would be nice to know, Since I as teacher would like to know if I know these students since earlier.

Some of them you would (example all year 2's that were here last year) but some new students eg. Sparkle you won't because she's joining the school in this year but she is in year 2 you understand?

Some of them you would (example all year 2's that were here last year) but some new students eg. Sparkle you won't because she's joining the school in this year but she is in year 2 you understand?

Got it, I'm rather excited for this RP.

If you want I could have have a second character as a teacher.

(I'm in teacher training IRL, so I know what I'd be doing.)

Name: Jack Morith

Subject: English (or pony equivalent)

Birthday: 11th November

Race: Griffin

Other: Laid back and not too serious. Well known in the school for one who's methods are unconventional but effective. Gets along well with all her students. Primarily teaches 2nd and 4th year students.

As much fun as that would be I feel like we might need to get at least one more teacher.

I'll handle this

Name: bolt strike

Subject: math

Birthday:15 February

Race: pegasus

Other: hidden heart's father

Edited by redshell