Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

Only once, on the first night I watched the show. I was about to go to sleep and was very tired when I discovered it, so I plowed through ten episodes and fell asleep. I had very lucid dreams in the style of the show. I can't remember specifics from it, but I do remember how crazy it was.

• Brohoof 2

I remember having a dream of an unaired episode. Don't remember.. I should have written it down lolol

Usually the only times ponies appear in my dreams is in arbitrary cameos. Like, it's the storming of Normandy or something, and one of us is a pony. Why not.

• Brohoof 2

I have fascinating and often crazy dreams every night. Some of them are so bizzare they leave my friends just scratching their heads when I tell them about it. I haven't had, technically, a pony dream yet. Well, not specifically. I did have a dream that I had a pair of pegasus wings the other night. I was in some kind of factory, and a bunch of people I knew were in this one big room watching a movie. I was lurking in another part of the factory, and suddenly I had a pair of pegasus wings. I couldn't figure out how to use them at first, trying to flap my arms, but that didn't work. Eventually I remembered the wings and as soon as I flapped those I shot up into the sky like Rainbow Dash. When I got up above the clouds I found out there was an astroid heading to the earth and we would probably all die. So I flew back down, but I couldn't land where my friends could see me, so I hid in the other part of the factory again. I think I had a lightning bolt tattooed on my chest, and I was trying to cover it because for some reason I had no shirt on, probably because it would have hampered the wings. I dunno.... Anyway, someone came looking for me, and just before they found me I woke up.

And that's the sort of thing that goes on in my head every night. So far, technically, no ponies. But that one was close. We'll just have to see what wonders my subconscious comes up with in the weeks to come. )

• Brohoof 1

Who said I was dreaming...?

I go to Equestria every night and chill with Rarity and the rest of the Mane 6. It would be the Mane 7, but they decided to keep them all female. One (incredibly sexy) Stallion for six Mares...? You have to remember, this was supposed to be a kids' show...

• Brohoof 3

Heh, I just had a wacky pony dream last night. A bunch of pegasus were having a cloud race (including me) but then Discord bound and gagged the referee and changed the rules so that everyone had wacky super powers. One guy kept cloning himself, another could shoot lasers, it was nuts. I eventually beat Discord by wishing that he would turn incorporeal. The only thing still visible was his heart, which was a peanut. So I ate it.

Yes. I pulled a Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 7

All you with your awesome pony dreams - or even dreams, period. :(

I'm chronically sleep-deprived, so I get dreams extremely rarely. A couple of years ago, I trained myself to lucid-dream, but then too much started going on in my life for me to be able to get 8 hours of sleep every night anymore.

• Brohoof 2

My dream was sort of Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica crossover, I was in my ship in one star system trying to sort out an enemy whilst worrying about my home star system, so I call it up to ask how things are going on.....and Pinkie Pie answers with a giggly voice!

I don't even remember what the rest of the dream was about, I just vaguely recall that we needed to get somewhere in a hurry, and the only option was a zeppelin, which I was skeptical about because it seemed slow.

Out of no where, and with no previous appearances in my dream, Pinkie Pie pops up and says:

"Don't worry, the zeppelins will go fast because of the wizards!!!"

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Somepony just posted this video that was based on a dream they had. I don't know if they are a member of these forums, but if you are (in the words of Hoity Toity) "Show yourself!"

Edit: Forgot to mention, yes this is a response to "What I See With My Eyes Closed."

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 4

I always have funny or weird dreams when I'm ill.

Few days ago, when I was sick, at night, in my dream I have realized that I'm in pony world and somehow I knew that I'm super-duper battlemage. Strange thing was, that everything I summoned ,and my person too was like in real world (or like it would look IRL) but rest (ponies, village etc.) was animated like in MLP.

Briefly, I can say that Ursa Major doesn't like assault howitzers (who would like to get a shot from 15cm howitzer?) and fireballs too. It gave me a good fun. I want to do this again!

I would say more,but I'm a bit ashamed about what I did later.

• Brohoof 2

I had another pony-ish dream last night. Well, it still didn't involve any actual ponies, but rather a pony toy. I dreamed I was at my parent's house, which was actually a combination of two previous houses I'd lived in. Anyway, we had been outside in the back yard for a while. My dad was trying to get a winged elephant to fly, and I was trying to take pictures. Then we came inside, and one of my friends showed up for lunch. We went to the fridge to get drinks, and I found that our bottle of grape juice had something inside it. As I looked it turned out to be an Applejack toy. I was trying to get it out, and my friend kept asking me why I had my fingers in the grape juice. Then the dream morphed into something completely different, and that was it... :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I had another pony-ish dream last night. Well, it still didn't involve any actual ponies, but rather a pony toy. I dreamed I was at my parent's house, which was actually a combination of two previous houses I'd lived in. Anyway, we had been outside in the back yard for a while. My dad was trying to get a winged elephant to fly, and I was trying to take pictures. Then we came inside, and one of my friends showed up for lunch. We went to the fridge to get drinks, and I found that our bottle of grape juice had something inside it. As I looked it turned out to be an Applejack toy. I was trying to get it out, and my friend kept asking me why I had my fingers in the grape juice. Then the dream morphed into something completely different, and that was it... :blink:

Good, good. Now tell me about your mother...

I don't remember what it was, but there was a mountain full of ponies in my dream last night.

I had that. I woke up and thought "wow a lot of ponies" and went back to sleep and couldn't remember what exactly when I woke up again. I did tho dream that some people had gotten up a Rainbow Dash costume like they do with a chinese dragon and were practising parading it up and down a back street. I wonder if there will be a MLP parade one day?

• Brohoof 1

All my dreams about ponies involve watching the show or something in real life. I've never dreamed about them being real. I have lucid dreamed a few times so maybe I can lucid dream and make them real.