Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

Well it was quite awhile ago I don't rember it that well or even enough of it to tell you about it (the scene only lasted around 8 to 10 seconds) all I rember the tone was dark red and fluters fur being coverd in blood and dripping down her fur rather fast. (she was alive but standing still not shyly ) I also rember they ate a creature of some sort I didn't mind it so much it just makes me question where my mind came up with this.

Edited by Dasher

Actually I find it quite odd but most dreams about Equestria seem to be in third person. There does seem to be a barrier to entry. As for your specific dream, that would make one interesting dark fanfic. Scootaloo as evil ruler of equestria. It would be an interesting journey to see how Scootaloo managed to get the power to do it and the events that turned her. Thing is I can essentially see the road for that.

I had a dream last night where I was warching tv and all of a sudden MLP:FIM came on and it was playing the third season's first episode. I watched the intro then I got sucked into the tv and was with the mane 6. Apperently in this episode a group of baddies where attacking 5 of the mane 6. We defeated them of course, i forgot how. Then rarity started singing the cmc's theme song. Thats all i remember.

I had another weird pony dream earlier this week luckily i still remember the end bit.......I remember me Twilight and Applejack and some other ponies/people was watching some guy perform a show like Trixie did but then he used some wierd gas on everyone turning them evil or something me and Twilight got away but Applejack was starting to succumb to the effects of the evil gas I heard her say something like"I wont let you make me hurt my own kin". Or something like that very wierd usually remember the last 10 seconds of my dreams

The closest I've gotten to a pony dream was this one time where my friend and I went to this huge store (think Wall-mart but bigger) filled with MLP merchandise. It also was full of bronies and cosplayers and we just spent the whole day there. We bought all this stuff, watched episodes with Lauren Faust (yes, she was there too for some reason) and in the end we had this giant party.

I still haven't seen any "proper" pony dreams. :(

I suppose if I fill in the blank spots, it could make for an interesting horror fic, eh?

Holy frick, I missed this part. Yesplz, make it at least a short story, and post it here. I might miss it though, so comment on my profile or PM me when you're done, k? :3

You know, I've recently been having dreams with 1st-person storyline but 3rd-person perspective, if you see what I mean. I'm part of the dream as an actor, but seeing things from a different viewpoint, as if "contacting" a set of disembodied floating eyes.

Take the one where I was fleeing that bald man with Viscra and Fluttershy, for example. The beginning was entirely in 1st person, I couldn't see my own body; not like I just described. But in the corridor, my viewpoint moved to face us all (looking behind us), even though I could still control my pony self.

• 2 weeks later...

First off I have had MANY MLP dreams and generally in them I am a pegasus. I became so "at home" enough/identified with the form that I adopted a pegasus form on the astral. While a pegasus form is amazing on the astral, keeping that form permanently there is a really bad idea. I know this from experience and theory when thinking about it in hindsight. You see the astral works somewhat as a template to keep your body in sync. When you leave it permanently in a different form it doesnt work that way very well -- leave it to say that a MLP Pegasus form and human is not very compatible. The upshot is you will damage yourself physically over time if you do this. Just a word of warning here.

I've had two. I'll start with the normal one then the creepy one. Normal one was it was Octavia's birthday, and I was a friend of her's for a long time (I should also point out that it was the mental frame that neither of us were adults, early teens at the latest, in the dream that is), and it was one of those boring birthday things so we split off from the party to just hang out. That's all I remember, was nothing weird or what not, was just two friends hanging out and having fun, though it was weird because Octavia wasn't that notable to me until after that dream.

The weird one was after reading some Lovecraft, ah hell, just gonna copy paste it from somewhere else.

Also, had a bit of a run in with some nightmare ponies. I was about to drift to sleep, then I just started hearing random noises. Basically it was kind of like random people yelling, cars honking, and construction going on, and it reminded me of a super busy city street corner, so I actually pictured something like a downtown NYC street corner, with cars honking, people yelling, and jackhammers going off. Then a building disappeared, and behind it was, as best as I can describe as a giant, mutant, demon Rarity. Or rather, the skin of one, as there were no eyes, and it seemed hollow. The mouth also ended in more like a tube, kinda like she was saying, "OH!" and there were narrow, sharp teeth interlocking to the point you could not see the inside of the mouth. Then it proceeded to walk sideways away behind some of the other buildings. Keep in mind I didn't see the whole body, just basically the head and back. Then a mutant like creature began crawling over the land, with it's body kind of shifting forms. The arms are short, then they stretch out freakishly long to pull the body over to them, with the legs stretching to keep up. Only thing that remained constant, was basically the lack of a recognizable face, and being Applejack coloured. Then came the last I saw, which as best as I can describe is what it would look like if Pinkie and Cthulhu ever had a child. It was a Cthulhu like head, with Pinkie's hair and body colour, with plenty of tentacles coming out of the mouth, on top of what looked like a starfish (in between the arms as opposed to in the center), with tentacles coming out of all five of the arms.

Keep in mind I did not actually fully fall asleep at all. These are what I saw when I was awake. As disturbing as they were to see, I can't help but feel proud of the fact that I whole-heartedly believe H.P. Lovecraft himself would approve of the creatures.

In essence I have gotten to the point where (if we are going the same place when dreaming about equestria) if you asked twilight sparkle about me, she would probably roll her eyes and say I was a pain in the neck. While I had a pretty good thing going that way with her in my initial dreams, it has really soured over time.

I haven't had any Pony-related dreams yet, but I have had instances where maybe one pony will make a "cameo" in a totally unrelated dream but would like disappear in like 5 seconds.

Like, I remember a dream where I was skiing down this really huge slope wearing a hockey mask for some reason (:P) and I just saw Rarity up in a tree. She was there for like 5 seconds and then I just passed her. Nothing real interesting haha.

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a theme park, holding a Luna plushie similar to Samson (my stuffed donkey). And Nightmare Moon was trying to steal it from me for some reason.

I tried to escape by going down a water slide, except there was no water but I still slid down smoothly anyway. I got stuck near the bottom of a particularly nasty "valley" (vertical U-turn, don't know how to express it) and knew NMM was approaching, so I jumped down.

I then hugged the plush tight so it stays with me while I "woke up" in our old home's corridor. Only, when I went to check my backpack next to me, it had a few things in it, but no plushie. Suddenly, NMM was there, holding the Luna plush and grinning with fake innocence.

i do remember having a dream involving the ponies, but unfortunately i do not remember what happened xD

i hope i have more soon though. my dreams are weird enough already, adding some some ponies will just up the interesting.

I dreamed that I was at some kind of arcade/carnival and Rainbow Dash helped me train to be better at some games (and I think also trained me to be stronger, I forgot xD). I also saw Rarity, I forgot what she did, I think we talked though.

Edited by Jason Caternolo

Sadly, I don't dream a lot and when I rarely do it's unfortunately not about ponies :(

I wish I dreamt of ponies sometime, I think that would be a lot of fun. Although, my dreams are usually weird and not understandable at all so maybe it'll just be crazy :/

I just had my first MLP dream last night. It did involve 2 main characters of the show, but they were different. Pinkie Pie was in my dream, but she was a baby. She was a little bigger then Pound or Pumpkin I think.

So I was in the basement of my house with my parents changing the channels on the T.V. trying to get it off of cartoons. When I stopped going threw the show I stopped at one that said, baby something on it. Next thing I know Pinkie Pie was on the screen. Then we started watching it and it just went into the episode. I can't remember what she was doing at first. I think she was sleeping and then she woke up. The next part she was wearing her workout outfit from "a friend in deed" and she was working out. It looked like the episode took place in a nursery. There war 2 other baby ponies, but I am not sure who they were. All I know is one was a pegasus and the other I think was a unicorn. Next two older ponies came in. They did not look like the Mr. or Mrs. Cake or Pinkie Pie family. It felt more like Twilights parents. Next Cadence came into the room, but her name was Sunshine. Then I woke up.

It kinda felt like that one MLP 3.5 thing Hasbro did, but it felt like MLP 4.5. The background seemed to have more detail in it. It was a cute dream.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

First off I have had MANY MLP dreams and generally in them I am a pegasus. I became so "at home" enough/identified with the form that I adopted a pegasus form on the astral. While a pegasus form is amazing on the astral, keeping that form permanently there is a really bad idea. I know this from experience and theory when thinking about it in hindsight. You see the astral works somewhat as a template to keep your body in sync. When you leave it permanently in a different form it doesnt work that way very well -- leave it to say that a MLP Pegasus form and human is not very compatible. The upshot is you will damage yourself physically over time if you do this. Just a word of warning here.

Then boy am I in trouble. :blink: My ponysona is practically my Jungian "golden self" by this point. Though I can't seem to achive lucidity in my dreams for anything more than a moment at a time anyway.

I'm fairly sure I've had a pony dream. I almost certainly forgot it by now. Something bizarre and weird, as I would expect from my dreams.

Then boy am I in trouble. :blink: My ponysona is practically my Jungian "golden self" by this point. Though I can't seem to achive lucidity in my dreams for anything more than a moment at a time anyway.

Well, if you are worried that you have crossed the bounds on that, just think of yourself as human. Or change your astral form to human at least when you are not asleep. You can tolerate 8/24 just not 24/24 over time.

I was actually thinking of teaching myself to Lucid dream for the sole purpose of going to Equestria, but I hear if you open your eyes too fast in lucid dreaming you're confronted with all your fears in your dream instead.

I'm not ready to see Slenderman, Hell, and aliens all in one dream.

That might not even be true itself, but I feel that since I'm already thinking about it, that's what I will dream about just because it's what I think about now when I want to Lucid dream.