Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

A few days ago I had a really weird dream about me watching the new episode (Season 3, Episode 10). And of course Discord was there and somehow Derpy appeared out of nowhere and spoke. Like seriously, it was awesome. I could quite figure out what she was saying, but still. ^.^

Oh my gawd, I had a dream that, Soarin' was completing a massive upright jigsaw puzzle at our local park. I, I remember helping him too ^.^

And then, WE WENT FOR ICE CREAM n.n And we were both happy, and it was like, one of the best dreams ever, and. Just, Soarin' is awesome n.n

i had way too many its not even funny. I might have to see a therapist cause i had many NSFW dreams(4chan inspired them) A funny one i remeber having went something like me walking to my truck then big mac jumps out from the bed. i ask him, Nutshot? and he says Eeyup and kicks me hard in the grapes. when i woke up i see my samsung tablet on my crotch.
Eh, a lot of people get NSFW dreams about ponies, I'm sure. Not even just erotic but sometimes dark or even downright disturbing.

Mine tend to be pretty exciting, occasionally sexual. It's only this Xmas (in Istanbul) that I recall having a pony dream with a grim feeling.

A kick in the olives from Big Mac must be extremely painful though, and even destructive considering his strength. DX Good thing it was just a tablet. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Wow, two pony dreams in one week, I'm on a roll!  :D  I was watching a two part episode that was was going from part one to part two. The Mane 6 were each carrying an item that had a clue as to what path they should take, and the correct answer was “Alpha”. That's all I can remember.

Being a huge adorer of Spitfire, and having just seen the Wonderbolts Academy episode last night, I had a dream last night which felt odd... I can't recall the specifics, but it involved me wanting to tell Spitfire that I adore her or try to befriend her or something, hoping she wouldn't respond like a hardass like in the episode, or hoping to convince her she doesn't have to be like that or something. I woke up feeling fairly uncomfortable... it seems to have mostly dissipated but I guess it involves my worry about how I feel or something.

Edited by Toastypk

NNOOO!!! Ok so i need to stop browsing the forums and watching MLP FiM episodes. 

Last Night i had a dream I was at the...GRAND GALLOPING GALA! :(  I was dressed to the nighs in a top hat cowboy boots duster and monocle(weird combination i know) Then out of the blue Le wild Rainbow Dash appears. she starts talking to me about the wonderbolts...side note Dj Pon-3(i think thats the name)was there. anywho music in the background and RD still Talkng when AJ comes strollin in;sees me and says hey darlin. the next thing i remember is RD and AJ saying im their BF! WHAT THE BUCK!

It must have been a semi Lucid dream cause i remember screaming and then waking up to more MLP Dubstep. Morale of the dream....Goodbye pony fandom.

• Brohoof 2

NNOOO!!! Ok so i need to stop browsing the forums and watching MLP FiM episodes. 

Last Night i had a dream I was at the...GRAND GALLOPING GALA! :(  I was dressed to the nighs in a top hat cowboy boots duster and monocle(weird combination i know) Then out of the blue Le wild Rainbow Dash appears. she starts talking to me about the wonderbolts...side note Dj Pon-3(i think thats the name)was there. anywho music in the background and RD still Talkng when AJ comes strollin in;sees me and says hey darlin. the next thing i remember is RD and AJ saying im their BF! WHAT THE BUCK!

It must have been a semi Lucid dream cause i remember screaming and then waking up to more MLP Dubstep. Morale of the dream....Goodbye pony fandom.

Holy smokes.

You dreamt of getting the love interest of Dash and AJ

and

that made you wanna

LEAVE the fandom?

wtf is this I don't even

*dies*

Aaaanyway. ;P

I just remembered having Scootaloo come over at my house for tea. She then got on her scooter and rode around, while the living room somehow grew to insane sizes to accomodate her.

I often dream of riding on hoverboards and stuff, though this was the first time with ponies, and first time someone else was riding instead of me.

• Brohoof 1

Ok i had an epic dream. I was with Spike and Twilight and we were in skyrim. A dragon comes along attacking spike. I say something to the effect of "no one touches spikey wikey" and twilight said "use your shout!" I then proceeded to yell FUS RODAH! and waking up because my brain hates when i have epic dreams

• Brohoof 1

Well, last night I ended up dreaming about me and Lyra Heartstrings on a spy mission as we wore spy clothes (and yes, Lyra was standing on two hooves as if she was standing like a human would) and she and I wore gloves (and yes, she wore gloves too on her front hooves) and gave her a bit of an advice that a stain left on objects could jeopardize our mission, even though it lasted short as my alarm clock went off.

Now, in case you're wondering if I had pics... I don't, it all happened in my dream, as it's virtually impossible to bring a camera or any other objects in a dream world so... yeah. :P

So yeah, overall, this is pretty much the second time I dreamt of ponies, which is, to me, the best one this year. :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Well, my dream was a large open grass field with a giant rock in the middle with a city on top and in the middle there was a mineshaft to go up into the city and the elevators were clouds and there was a load of weed and a friend of mine started smoking it so i did too.

Well, my dream was a large open grass field with a giant rock in the middle with a city on top and in the middle there was a mineshaft to go up into the city and the elevators were clouds and there was a load of weed and a friend of mine started smoking it so i did too.

I can't really say on what does your dream have something to do with MLP, considering as how it sounded like a weird dream and all. :blink:

Then again, everypony has different dreams anyway :P

Edited by Heavyshy

Uh nice, I do never dream about MLP at all. My dreams are usually are centered about two things:

• Catastrophes with natural causes (tornados, fire etc.)
  • Everyday life

Especially the latter is very annoying. You dreamed to wake up and go to school, just to actually wake up and go to school... . Well, I am out of school for a while now, nevertheless it's very annoying.

Uh nice, I do never dream about MLP at all. My dreams are usually are centered about two things:

• Catastrophes with natural causes (tornados, fire etc.)
  • Everyday life

Especially the latter is very annoying. You dreamed to wake up and go to school, just to actually wake up and go to school... . Well, I am out of school for a while now, nevertheless it's very annoying.

Haha I feel you. It pretty much happens by luck, so if you do happen to be lucky to have a MLP-related dream, I'm sure you can share it to everypony. :wub:

Good for you, I've dreamed about being shot with a shotgun to the chest over and over without dying (or waking up) by a robber in the middle of dark trainyard in some country I didn't recognise. 

Can I please have your dreams?

• Brohoof 2

Good for you, I've dreamed about being shot with a shotgun to the chest over and over without dying (or waking up) by a robber in the middle of dark trainyard in some country I didn't recognise. 

Can I please have your dreams?

They're not easy to get but sure, if I have another MLP-related dream, but you'll never know, considering that my dreams tend to be random instead of me choosing the dream that's MLP stuff. :P

They're not easy to get but sure, if I have another MLP-related dream, but you'll never know, considering that my dreams tend to be random instead of me choosing the dream that's MLP stuff. :P

I guess my subconscious want me dead, because I generally have dreams about dying. It's a lie that you can't die in a dream. I do it on daily basis. Someone shoots me dead, then I fall from a waterfall, I'm in burning building, stone tower falls on me... You name it, I probably died there.

Except for the cliche dream where someone tries to cut you with giant scissors or where you are naked in some awkward place. I never had dreams like that.

I even had a dream where I was an actual (FiM)pony. But someone was hunting me. I don't remember why or who, I just know someone wanted me dead.

I even am quite proficient with lucid dreaming, but it always goes wrong somewhere.

Edited by Jessper

While I envy those who dream of ponies, I would also be afraid to have one of my own.  Who knows what sort of twisted things my head would do with them.  :blink:

Then again, while it wasn't a dream of ponies, I vaguely remember a dream that referenced them.  There was this guy flying around in a butterfly suit made of brown cardboard, and I had to put a Fluttershy sticker on the shield he was carrying.  Yeah, I'm not really sure what the context was there either...

• Brohoof 1

Lucid dreaming is something I tried for long and it worked here and there but it left me pretty exhausted on the next day. Also it was not good enough, the only good dreams are so strong that you can't realize you are in them - if you do they start to suck.

I still am waiting to get that one dream where I am Rainbow Dash and AJ has a crush on me...

• Brohoof 1

Lucid dreaming is something I tried for long and it worked here and there but it left me pretty exhausted on the next day. Also it was not good enough, the only good dreams are so strong that you can't realize you are in them - if you do they start to suck.

I still am waiting to get that one dream where I am Rainbow Dash and AJ has a crush on me...

One thing about lucid dreaming - if you end up exhausted, you made a mistake somewhere. And I don't mean it in any disrespectful way, more like a help. Realising it's a dream takes training, tho the exhaustion should never come if you time the waking period right.

What kind of stain? Did you mean finger/hooveprints? Obviously when dreaming some stuff really makes no sense it's a dream. I guess both are considered trace evidence...

Some time I will post my "I must stack the plates or they will kill my family" dream that I had when I was very sick. :blink:

One of the dreams I had was exactly like Syrchalis's.

I woke up, brushed my teeth, then started to go to school when the alarm clock actually woke me up. I then dozed off again and dreamt that I woke up, brushed my teeth, and started to go to school.

:blink: