Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

I hate not being able to lucid dream, because then I could choose to dream about Equestria. You're lucky that you get to have cool dreams. My dreams suck.

• Brohoof 1

Bleh, I almost never dream honestly anymore, proably because I normally just pass out while listening to my ipod or something, but still.

The dreams I do have my life is normally threatened in some form and I'll think its real until something that I'd normally die in happens, then I normally just wake up :P.

Or my dreams just involve doing embarrassing things..

Can I have your dreams? I'd take pony's over life threatening situations anyday.

Bleh, I almost never dream honestly anymore, proably because I normally just pass out while listening to my ipod or something, but still.

The dreams I do have my life is normally threatened in some form and I'll think its real until something that I'd normally die in happens, then I normally just wake up :P.

Or my dreams just involve doing embarrassing things..

Can I have your dreams? I'd take pony's over life threatening situations anyday.

If I'm lucky though, since most of my dreams are VERY picky when it comes to choosing an appropriate dream while sleeping, so if I do happen to have a MLP-based dream, I'll generously share them to you. :P

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I'll ever dream about ponies since it never happened to me and I've been a fan of MLP:FIM for quite some time.

If I were to have a dream about ponies, I'd like to be a Pegasus, soaring in the skies with my favorite, Dashie.

Edited by Cloud Chaser

...You guys are making me depressed. 

my dreams flat out suck...

last nights dream was where I was put in jail for watching "the forbidden show" (i forgot what show but that was my "official" reason for jailing.) When I got there, I got mixed up in a fight when a helicopter's blade came soaring into my chest. 

I am envious.   

I had a short one a few weeks ago. For some reason I had entered the pony world and was talking to the Mane Six. Then my dog came up and started jumping up at everypony on his hind legs, trying to lick their faces. So I woke up a second later with my poodle standing on my chest and attacking my face with his slobbery tongue.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I dreamt John De Lancie was chasing me and some random people through an old school and kept slipping into his different characters, including Discord. Rainbow Lightning kept striking loudly outside. I was scared.  :blink:

I had another pony dream though it wasnt as epic as my other ones. I was driving around the mountain sides in my truck and who is sitting in the passengers seat? RAINBOW DASH! So we were off-roading when should asking if my truck could fly. next thing i know im blasting rap music and flying through the air. I was riding(giggity) RD and her mane/coat was soft and silky.

I had an awesome MLP-related dream last night.

DHX released an MLP:FiM movie, and it was in IMAX. I had tickets to the midnight release, and of course it was a full-house of extremely happy Bronies and Pegasisters. I went completely decked out in all the brony gear I could find. I wore my RD lounge pants, a Mane 6 shirt under a Wonderbolts hoodie (if I can't find one IRL, at least I have my dreams :(), and my hat. I remember I walked into the theatre at the bottom row and flashed everyone two giant air-brohoofs, and the entire theatre air-brohoofed back while cheering. Every time someone new came into the theatre we would give them brohoofs and cheers. It was epic! :D Imagine the atmosphere at Bronycon but even then 20% more intense. Such a fun dream. Unfortunately I changed dreams before the movie started. :(

Oh, and on an unrelated note, the concessions stand sold dehydrated cola pills that were actually quite good. Only problem is you had to swallow a fist full to get the same effect as drinking coke.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

lol, i never had "ponies dream", because all my dreams are chaotic!

weird things happens in my dreams, then i forget it all.

and when i wake up i say "What did just happen???" :blink:

I am a part of the unlucky few who never remember their dreams. It kind of sucks.

The only pony dream that I have had that I can vaguely remember was during school in my English class while we were watching a movie. Now, I'm not one to fall asleep during class, and this was an in–between state anyway, as I could still hear the movie and could wake up whenever I wanted to.

But, anyway, the only thing I remember about the dream was that it involved three ponies standing around, and one was blue. That's doin' pretty good for me.

I think I may have had one dream involving ponies, but I don't remember what happened. I was talking to an online friend of mine about lucid dreaming on Steam, and he and I are both going to try to learn how to lucid dream so that we can lucid dream about Equestria.

I am a part of the unlucky few who never remember their dreams. It kind of sucks.
The only pony dream that I have had that I can vaguely remember was during school in my English class while we were watching a movie. Now, I'm not one to fall asleep during class, and this was an in–between state anyway, as I could still hear the movie and could wake up whenever I wanted to.
But, anyway, the only thing I remember about the dream was that it involved three ponies standing around, and one was blue. That's doin' pretty good for me.

There are things you can do to make it easier to remember your dreams. Firstly, it's essential to get enough sleep at night. From my experiences, if I get enough sleep, 8-9 hours or longer, I commonly remember my dreams. However, if I don't get enough sleep, I almost never remember them. Secondly, keeping a dream journal really helps you to remember your dreams. If every day you write down everything you remember about your dreams in a notebook or in a file on your computer, that tells your brain that you are serious about remembering your dreams. I tried this once, and I saw instant results. While I did this, I remembered all of my dreams every night. Unfortunately I somehow randomly forgot about updating my journal after 4 days, but I really want to start doing that again. I think I remember reading that remembering your dreams is necessary in order to achieve lucid dreams. I'm not sure how that works though, so I'm not sure if it's true. I'll have to do more research about it.

I think I may have had one dream involving ponies, but I don't remember what happened. I was talking to an online friend of mine about lucid dreaming on Steam, and he and I are both going to try to learn how to lucid dream so that we can lucid dream about Equestria.

There are things you can do to make it easier to remember your dreams. Firstly, it's essential to get enough sleep at night. From my experiences, if I get enough sleep, 8-9 hours or longer, I commonly remember my dreams. However, if I don't get enough sleep, I almost never remember them. Secondly, keeping a dream journal really helps you to remember your dreams. If every day you write down everything you remember about your dreams in a notebook or in a file on your computer, that tells your brain that you are serious about remembering your dreams. I tried this once, and I saw instant results. While I did this, I remembered all of my dreams every night. Unfortunately I somehow randomly forgot about updating my journal after 4 days, but I really want to start doing that again. I think I remember reading that remembering your dreams is necessary in order to achieve lucid dreams. I'm not sure how that works though, so I'm not sure if it's true. I'll have to do more research about it.

Uh, yeah. That's the problem. I don't remember my dreams even as soon as I wake up. They just aren't there.

Remembering your dreams usually has more to do with when you wake up, not how long you slept. If you in REM sleep, then chances are you will wake up during a dream and remember it.

Besides, I sleep for about ten hours on the weekends, and I still remember nothing.

Uh, yeah. That's the problem. I don't remember my dreams even as soon as I wake up. They just aren't there.

Remembering your dreams usually has more to do with when you wake up, not how long you slept. If you in REM sleep, then chances are you will wake up during a dream and remember it.

Besides, I sleep for about ten hours on the weekends, and I still remember nothing.

Ah, I see. Well, my recommendation is to start telling yourself every day that you're going to remember your dreams. And, when you do remember anything from your dreams, no matter how small, write it down as soon as possible. This will help you to remember your dreams. 

If this doesn't work, then there may be something else going on. Your mind might be repressing your dreams deliberately, or something else. You would need to do research about it. 

• Brohoof 2

i know this sounds weird, but recently i developed a crush on sombra x3 so bare with me,

the dream was, in sombras home, i was curled against him, just listening to him rant about twilight, candance, celestia, and all of them.

he then looked down at me, lifted my muzzle and kissed me.

:blush:  its my mind, what do you expect x3, but also at the same time, im not complaining x3

• Brohoof 1

I then proceeded to yell FUS RODAH! and waking up because my brain hates when i have epic dreams

You should've said "FUS RO D'AWW", it would've stayed cute and you would've kept dreaming. ;)

Oh, and on an unrelated note, the concessions stand sold dehydrated cola pills that were actually quite good. Only problem is you had to swallow a fist full to get the same effect as drinking coke.

Or sniff the same amount of white powder

On the subject of lucid and controlled dreaming, here's how I trained myself:

- go to bed with the intention of remembering your dream; also have a pen and paper at the ready on your nightstand (better still, have a white board and markers next to your bed, like me)

- when you remember things from your dreams in the morning, no matter how vague, write them down and even tell your close ones about them

- if you become aware something is a dream, keep calm to avoid awakening; breathe deeply if you can, or divert excitement to in-dream movement (like spinning in the air)

- if you have a false awakening, remind yourself of key details so that, when you wake up fully, it's easier to remember

• 3 weeks later...

Well I had another odd pony dream. In the dream KIng Somber was on top of a roof top and watching one of the mane 6 doing something. It looked like Twilight. Also Somber was talking and it sounded really good. I can't describe who's voice it was, but it sounded really good. 

Well after one day of being way too hyper active thanks to delicious candy, that made my tongue blue, I had a dream, of course there was candy in it, and Pinkie was there, somehow, I was more distracted by the candy, but so was she, so we couldn't blame each other :VVVVVVVVVVVV

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I thought it'd be a good idea to post on here, so... I had yet another My Little Pony dream last night, revolving with me and, you guessed it, Lyra Heartstrings, in her human form. :D

So basically, I was caught with too many things at once so I thought I would get her to tell me some of the advice, seeing as how I'm completely caught up by the constant demand of college work and laziness holding me back completely as I had a difficult time trying to draw and she told me that I must draw on Wednesday (who'd knew she could predict that I only have one class this Wednesday in college? :o) and I gained much needed confidence as I took her advice and told her thanks and that I will do my best this Wednesday before I woke up early today.

So yeah. That's my yet another MLP dream I had last night. What do you guys think? :wub:

Oh yes, and this is the song that has gotten into my head while having another MLP dream:

Edited by Heavyshy

I think it's GREAT, why Lyra i guess? Or actually never mind your dream! Now do a detailed tutorial on how to get these MLP dreams :) Please?

I think it's GREAT, why Lyra i guess? Or actually never mind your dream! Now do a detailed tutorial on how to get these MLP dreams :) Please?

Will do! Can't say it's easy though, because you have to be EXTREMELY lucky to have a MLP dream, and believe me, this happened to me about three times, but sure, I can do that once I come up with ideas. :P

(edited)

I think you're probably a really gullible person. (no offence intended)

The dream sounds really fascinating and slightly erotic.

(visualization of a non-human cartoon character into a humanized form usually symbolizes human physical attachment of some sort, from what I gather)

p.s. It is quite simple to end up dreaming about whatever you want.

If you're new to the concept, there is a point in between being awake and asleep that isn't drunk/high.

Given enough imagination, you can fall asleep while fantasizing and wake up the next day feeling like that was a dream, with moderately vivid memories of it. (not always vivid)

Edited by Sunset Spark