Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

The dream sounds really fascinating and slightly erotic. (visualization of a non-pony cartoon character into a humanized form usually symbolizes pony physical attachment of some sort, from what I gather)

Nope, I took a psychology class where we analyzed dreams and other stuff. This dream symbolizes that his stress is getting the better of him and the pony in his dream stands for the desire to have some more relaxation time by reconnecting with the child inside of him.  
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Posted a music video from my first post because I forgot to mention that this song was also in my dream while I was asking Lyra for help and Lyra herself giving me a handful of advices. :P

Edited by Heavyshy

Well, look no further as I, Heavyshy, will help you out! :D However, this is the difficult task to do as you would have to be extremely lucky if you happen to dream MLP in your sleep, though here are some of the MLP dreams I got (three of them to date):

1. Me singing the Smile,Smile, Smile song with Pinkie Pie, along with everypony in Ponyville.

2. Me and Lyra Heartstrings on a spy mission (like a 007-esque mission) with numerous gadgets, armor and weapons. Surprisingly, Lyra Heartstrings, even though she is a unicorn mare, stands on two rear hooves like a human would.

3. Me, having been stressed out from the constant demand of college work and laziness due to not having nay time to draw in any way from the lack of free time, had gotten a helpful advice from Lyra Heartstrings, in her human form this time and with the Anthropology song playing, after she told me that I must draw this Wednesday because I have one class (which is unknown on how she predicted my college schedule), which caused me to gain confidence for me to do so for this Wednesday.

This dream is purely 100% luck as you have little or no control over your subconsciousness, as your subconsciousness does the choosing for the dream for you and there's always a .5% that you'll end up dreaming something that's nowhere near related to MLP, or end up dreaming a bad one instead (a nightmare, specifically). Here are some tips on how to make a MLP dream happen while sleeping the night off:

• Always have a MLP:FiM plushie close to you when you go to sleep, as this will likely increase your chance of dreaming MLP.

• Watch MLP on daily weeks, either on YouTube or on TV. It doesn't have to be everyday, but you can never miss a single day of MLP: FiM unless you're willing to miss your chance of dreaming of you in Ponyville and greeting everypony around you.

• Just like the second above, you also want to consider listening to MLP songs, be it non-remixed songs or remixed songs of FiM. Don't overdo it because unless your ears are capable of handling ridiculous bass with the volume up to max, it's best to listen to the songs about 5-10 times as listening to it more than 10 times can cause your ears to ring in an uncomfortable manner or worse. It may not guarantee your successful dream during your sleep, but it comes pretty close.

• Do not fight your subconsciousness while sleeping, as mental resistance can easily downgrade your chances further of having a MLP dream. If having a non-MLP dream, just stick around with it up until you see an opportunity for you to change the dream that you find it unsuitable, but you must choose wisely, however, as continuously changing one dream to the next can lead to an abrupt end, so try to imagine that you have encountered a random MLP character within your dream in a calm state without forcibly doing so, as this can benefit your chances of encountering the pony within your dreams.

While the tips may not be accurate, I'm sure they'll help your chances of dreaming MLP while you're asleep, just like how I dreamt MLP three times to date, so if I can dream MLP, you can too! Hope this helps for everypony! :wub:

• Brohoof 5

This is actually the same thing i kinda do and i end up have a dream about my pony self all the time either in my pony city or just walking around cantor lot or something And i just mostly listen to song's and all way's think about mlp 

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream that had something to do with MLP once. I think I was Fluttershy, and the world was this really creepy orange minecraft looking place. I was on a boat with a bunch of other ponies, then I guess I jumped or something, because I landed out in the middle of nowhere and had to find my way back. When I did find the boat again I was all the way up in the atmosphere so I had to go down to it, but went too far and went underwater. An alligator bit my leg, then I ascended back up to the boat and then I think I woke up. It was all really surreal and trippy.

I was Fluttershy throughout so it counts as an MLP dream, right?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Eh..the only MLP-themed dream that I've had is a really grimdark-ish one. Apparently I was Scootaloo and the CMC and I were investigating some sort of logging shed. The dream seemed very hazy and humid in a way- like it was the middle of summer, going into fall. 'We' got inside the shed by an opening towards the roof- climbing up a ladder. The inside of the shed was very musty and there were a lot of cobwebs. We were climbing downward when I lost sight of the other two and I was edging myself further into the shed- it seemed like it just went on and on forever. Eventually I got to a platform with something silver poking up out of the boards and I decided it would be a good idea to inch myself across.

Nope.

It was a bunch of saw blades- I could almost feel them ripping through my stomach and it was just- awful. Very bloody, very horrible ending. The sensation of almost feeling like you're being torn open was horrifying and I'm glad I woke up when I did.

It's a shame that I can't have a decent pony dream. XD

Edited by fluffpudge

I had a dream where me and Rainbow Dash...

Wait... I probably shouldn't talk about that dream... mlp-fscared.png

By the way, this looks useful. Good job! mlp-fyay.png

I hardly dream, at all. I think i'm broken.

no seriously, I only dream every other week, I feel left out! And when I do dream it is like "AWWWW YEAH! I'm Dreaming!" and then I fly around.

That or I am getting sucked into a tornado, wormhole, cave, or something else sucking me into it, until I realize is a dream and get mad at it.

• Brohoof 2

I had a lot of My Little Pony dreams, like flying through the clouds with Rainbow Dash. I have had picnics with Fluttershy, and having adventures with every single Mane 6 pony.

• Brohoof 2

I had a dream that had something to do with MLP once. I think I was Fluttershy, and the world was this really creepy orange minecraft looking place. I was on a boat with a bunch of other ponies, then I guess I jumped or something, because I landed out in the middle of nowhere and had to find my way back. When I did find the boat again I was all the way up in the atmosphere so I had to go down to it, but went too far and went underwater. An alligator bit my leg, then I ascended back up to the boat and then I think I woke up. It was all really surreal and trippy.

I was Fluttershy throughout so it counts as an MLP dream, right?

Hmm... it may not count as a MLP dream, but it comes pretty close. ;)

Eh..the only MLP-themed dream that I've had is a really grimdark-ish one. Apparently I was Scootaloo and the CMC and I were investigating some sort of logging shed. The dream seemed very hazy and humid in a way- like it was the middle of summer, going into fall. 'We' got inside the shed by an opening towards the roof- climbing up a ladder. The inside of the shed was very musty and there were a lot of cobwebs. We were climbing downward when I lost sight of the other two and I was edging myself further into the shed- it seemed like it just went on and on forever. Eventually I got to a platform with something silver poking up out of the boards and I decided it would be a good idea to inch myself across.

Nope.

It was a bunch of saw blades- I could almost feel them ripping through my stomach and it was just- awful. Very bloody, very horrible ending. The sensation of almost feeling like you're being torn open was horrifying and I'm glad I woke up when I did.

It's a shame that I can't have a decent pony dream. XD

It looks like you ended up dreaming about Rainbow Factory, since you mentioned that your MLP dream involved grimdark and gory things, especially with the chainsaw you mentioned. :umad:

Well to be totally honest I hardly ever dream >_>. I can't remember the last dream I've had, I don't really know why exactly I don't dream like ever, I guess maybe it because I normally don't fall asleep until I'm really tired, but yeah.

I've never had any MLP related dream to date though.

I guess the good news is that since I don't really dream I also don't really have Nightmares, but yeah.

I should give this a shot, despite my plushie being a Hasbro made Rainbow Dash I got at Walmart, which I nicknamed Rasta Dashie.  It will be hard to do this toinght, because my mind is on the new Top Gear tonight.  I'll probably buy a show accurate plushie with the cash I'm getting for my birthday on Friday.

• Brohoof 1

Well to be totally honest I hardly ever dream >_>. I can't remember the last dream I've had, I don't really know why exactly I don't dream like ever, I guess maybe it because I normally don't fall asleep until I'm really tired, but yeah.

I've never had any MLP related dream to date though.

I guess the good news is that since I don't really dream I also don't really have Nightmares, but yeah.

Ever get a Nightmare, all yah need is to get mad. Like REALLY mad, so mad the the combustable lemons would melt through the floor and into hell! Make the Nightmare cry to it's MAMA! Nightmare's? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIEM FER THAT!!!

• Brohoof 2

Watch MLP on daily weeks, either on YouTube or on TV. It doesn't have to be everyday, but you can never miss a single day of MLP: FiM unless you're willing to miss your chance of dreaming of you in Ponyville and greeting everypony around you

Um, can you explain the second a bit better? Do I have to have watched EVERY EPISODE from the beggining to Season 3? Please answer this so I can have the best dream EVER!

Ever get a Nightmare, all yah need is to get mad. Like REALLY mad, so mad the the combustable lemons would melt through the floor and into hell! Make the Nightmare cry to it's MAMA! Nightmare's? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIEM FER THAT!!!

I'm not terribly good at recognizing dreams really. I actually use to be good, I use to be able to kinda Luid dream(Even if I wasn't aware of the term) however I only did it like a couple times.

So I doubt I could get really mad in the face of danger :P.

The only MLP-related dream I've ever had involved me walking around, and I say a humanized version of Pinkie Pie. She sounded like Pinkie, so it was definitely her.

which I nicknamed Rasta Dashie.

The best Plushie name.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Sounds like some good ideas. I feel I can't dream of what I'm thinking of unless I'm really tired. I feel like I had an MLP related dream a bit ago but I can't remember what it was. Maybe only thinking of pony will help with that.

Um, can you explain the second a bit better? Do I have to have watched EVERY EPISODE from the beggining to Season 3? Please answer this so I can have the best dream EVER!

Not every episode, so it is not necessarily in order, just any episode you would watch on TV or on YouTube, so it's pretty much a daily need to watch it, not watch it everyday (note that the first post I made never had the word everyday). :P

• Always have a MLP:FiM plushie close to you when you go to sleep, as this will likely increase your chance of dreaming MLP. (I have a Doctor Whooves plushie!)

• Watch MLP on daily weeks, either on YouTube or on TV. It doesn't have to be everyday, but you can never miss a single day of MLP: FiM unless you're willing to miss your chance of dreaming of you in Ponyville and greeting everypony around you. (I watch some episode from time to time.)

• Just like the second above, you also want to consider listening to MLP songs, be it non-remixed songs or remixed songs of FiM. Don't overdo it because unless your ears are capable of handling ridiculous bass with the volume up to max, it's best to listen to the songs about 5-10 times as listening to it more than 10 times can cause your ears to ring in an uncomfortable manner or worse. It may not guarantee your successful dream during your sleep, but it comes pretty close. (I listen to Rainbow factory and awoken.)

• Do not fight your subconsciousness while sleeping, as mental resistance can easily downgrade your chances further of having a MLP dream. If having a non-MLP dream, just stick around with it up until you see an opportunity for you to change the dream that you find it unsuitable, but you must choose wisely, however, as continuously changing one dream to the next can lead to an abrupt end, so try to imagine that you have encountered a random MLP character within your dream in a calm state without forcibly doing so, as this can benefit your chances of encountering the pony within your dreams. (Um... OK!)

Now to have an awesome dream. Thanls Heavyshy!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sounds like some good ideas. I feel I can't dream of what I'm thinking of unless I'm really tired. I feel like I had an MLP related dream a bit ago but I can't remember what it was. Maybe only thinking of pony will help with that.

i dream about what i am thinking of all he time hich snot a good ng with someof the messed uo fanfics like the rainbow y ich scard the crap out of me then i  fell asleep i had adream about it and and woke pcrying like a baby

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

I hardly dream, at all. I think i'm broken.

no seriously, I only dream every other week, I feel left out! And when I do dream it is like "AWWWW YEAH! I'm Dreaming!" and then I fly around.

That or I am getting sucked into a tornado, wormhole, cave, or something else sucking me into it, until I realize is a dream and get mad at it.

Once a week? It's rare for me to get a dream once a month.

And, usually, my dreams involve something wholly nonsensical and trippy, or one where I am falling, and falling is a horrible thing to dream.

Anyway, on topic, I don't think I've ever had an MLP dream. It's been a good 2-3 months since I last had a dream at all, IIRC. Although, for people who do dream often, I guess those tips are good.

Nope, I took a psychology class where we analyzed dreams and other stuff. This dream symbolizes that his stress is getting the better of him and the pony in his dream stands for the desire to have some more relaxation time by reconnecting with the child inside of him.

I'll take your word for it, then.

What do you mean by "this" dream?

How would you normally analyze a dream?

What are the scenarios in which a dream is a categorized?

Is it a perfect analyzing system? Is it always accurate?

I'd like to point out that it takes awhile to get to a point where you're able to basically manipulate the dreams you'd like to have. There's a such thing as lucid dreaming, but it takes several steps to acquire that sort of..consciousness inside your dreams. Once you gain it, you can change your dream to be however you'd like it if you just think about it.

The first step that I can recall on it is that you need to be able to have good dream recall- start with a dream journal. Write down every single dream as best as you can remember it when you wake up. Longer dreams also occur with longer rest periods- another thing to keep in mind.

• Brohoof 1

Here are the steps.

1. Make a big star in the middle of your room.

2. Light said star on fire, and stand in the middle.

3. Say "Dear Satan, (Satan is latin for Celestia), I will do anything for a pony dream."

4. Bota bing, bota boom your singing with Pinkie Pie.

SInce I got that joke out of the way, just pray. I agree with having a plushie next to you, maybe it will help.

Thanks and bro hoof /) 

• Brohoof 3