Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I had an MLP dream where I was my OC Fire Jade hearing the news that Chrysalis has really hurt Twilight Sparkle so I had to get revenge on Chrysalis. When I met Chrysalis for a fight,she started making insults of me and about hurting Twilight, which caused me to become stronger and stronger and my tail and mane turned into fire which he used his magic and strength to defeat Chrysalis.

After I came back from the Changeling Lair after defeating Chrysalis I told Twilight in the hospital the good news so she kisses me and everypony was proud of me for defeating chrysalis

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi
  • Brohoof 1

I had an MLP dream where I was my OC Fire Jade hearing the news that Chrysalis has really hurt Twilight Sparkle so I had to get revenge on Chrysalis. When I met Chrysalis for a fight,she started making insults of me and about hurting Twilight, which caused me to become stronger and stronger and my tail and mane turned into fire which he used his magic and strength to defeat Chrysalis.

After I came back from the Changeling Lair after defeating Chrysalis I told Twilight in the hospital the good news so she kisses me and everypony was proud of me for defeating chrysalis

Sounds like you had an epic battle against Chrysalis just to save Twilight Sparkle. :o

Awesome MLP dream you have right there! :wub:

Sounds like you had an epic battle against Chrysalis just to save Twilight Sparkle. :o

Awesome MLP dream you have right there! :wub:

Well you gotta love Romantic and Action MLP Dreams!

Sometimes i read fimfictions (mostly romantic) before going to bed to fight off boredom!

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I'm actually happy for all of you who were actually able to have these dreams mentioned above. Having an MLP would just be... heavenly <3 sadly though, I have has no such dream of the sort. Just dreams of tornados, tsunamis, and nuclear apocalypse. *sighs* =(

The actual best way to do this is to get good at lucid dreaming so you actually have consciousness within your dream and you can change things. I've managed to pull it off a few times, but usually it's pretty screwed up or doesn't last very long. There are some great resources online to learn how to do this, but the key is patience.

• Brohoof 1

The actual best way to do this is to get good at lucid dreaming so you actually have consciousness within your dream and you can change things. I've managed to pull it off a few times, but usually it's pretty screwed up or doesn't last very long. There are some great resources online to learn how to do this, but the key is patience.

Yep, you do have a point. Most dreams change on their own while people go to sleep, so as I mentioned before, there's a .5% chance that you'll end up getting a MLP dream. :P

Well, I have begun the step of always sleeping with a "My Little Pony" plushie.  I just got a great one yesterday.  I had her with me last night, but I did not have any pony dreams that I can recall.  I put a few books on Lucid Dreaming on hold at the library.  I have read about it before, and tried unsuccessfully to do it myself.  Now I am motivated to try again.  

• Brohoof 2

Well, I have begun the step of always sleeping with a "My Little Pony" plushie.  I just got a great one yesterday.  I had her with me last night, but I did not have any pony dreams that I can recall.  I put a few books on Lucid Dreaming on hold at the library.  I have read about it before, and tried unsuccessfully to do it myself.  Now I am motivated to try again.  

That's the spirit! Never give up, always keep on trying until you get the hang of it. Most subconsciousness are difficult to control, but when a window of opportunity opens, take that chance before it closes. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I had another dream where i was my OC playing ice hockey against Rainbow Dash and after the game Dash beat me and we had an argument about an unfair call.

The Next Day, I received a letter from my marefriend twilight saying to come to her library for something called Anger Management. So I went to her library and who was also there was Rainbow Dash because they seem to get mad about hockey.'20 minutes later' Twilight told both of us that a 2v2 Equestria hockey tournament was happening and she wants the both of us to team up so they were first like NO!! but twilight really wants to coach a team and she believes that the 2 of us can work as a great team so they both went 'sigh' fine!

So later on we were getting ready and they wanted to name their 2v2 team something like 'RainbowFire' or 'The Strong Pegasus and the Weak Unicorn' so they slightly started to argue so twi decided to name the team 'Team Friendship' so they wont stop arguing.

When they won their first game the fans wanted them to hug it out so they were like uhm should we? they start slowly hugging and say they were both good at hockey! 

It was the finals and it went into Shootout between Fire and Rainbow vs Big Mac and AppleJack! (the score after regulation was 1-1)

It was no scoring after 15 rounds of the shootout so it was up to Fire to score and his technique was to do a sonic rainboom style skate to the net and so he started to skate diagnally to the goalie and he did a quick turn back and backhanded and it went in and they have won the tournament! They were so happy that Fire scored and they handed both of them the cup.Then they announced the MVP was fire but he said that he would split his MVP with Dash and they started to become good friends after the game! So they hugged after the game and Pinkie wanted to celebrate for them winning with a party!

• Brohoof 1

Dat religious-related post

applejack_notsureifserious_display.png

Overall, your post has zero relation to the MLP thread at all.

I had another dream where i was my OC playing ice hockey against Rainbow Dash and after the game Dash beat me and we had an argument about an unfair call.

The Next Day, I received a letter from my marefriend twilight saying to come to her library for something called Anger Management. So I went to her library and who was also there was Rainbow Dash because they seem to get mad about hockey.'20 minutes later' Twilight told both of us that a 2v2 Equestria hockey tournament was happening and she wants the both of us to team up so they were first like NO!! but twilight really wants to coach a team and she believes that the 2 of us can work as a great team so they both went 'sigh' fine!

So later on we were getting ready and they wanted to name their 2v2 team something like 'RainbowFire' or 'The Strong Pegasus and the Weak Unicorn' so they slightly started to argue so twi decided to name the team 'Team Friendship' so they wont stop arguing.

When they won their first game the fans wanted them to hug it out so they were like uhm should we? they start slowly hugging and say they were both good at hockey! 

It was the finals and it went into Shootout between Fire and Rainbow vs Big Mac and AppleJack! (the score after regulation was 1-1)

It was no scoring after 15 rounds of the shootout so it was up to Fire to score and his technique was to do a sonic rainboom style skate to the net and so he started to skate diagnally to the goalie and he did a quick turn back and backhanded and it went in and they have won the tournament! They were so happy that Fire scored and they handed both of them the cup.Then they announced the MVP was fire but he said that he would split his MVP with Dash and they started to become good friends after the game! So they hugged after the game and Pinkie wanted to celebrate for them winning with a party!

Nice! You have earned yourself a nice brohoof for having a nicely detailed dream you have! :D

• Brohoof 1

applejack_notsureifserious_display.png

Nice! You have earned yourself a nice brohoof for having a nicely detailed dream you have! :D

Well lets just say I watched a little WWE and NHL and some MLPforums before going to sleep  :lol:

Overall it was an epic dream i had!

• Brohoof 1

img-1244223-1-applejack_notsureifserious

Klanterlot Klastle's account only lasted about 17 minutes. 

He was a noob troll. Thankfully the Moderators actions are fast!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hm... Although I have been having like AMAZING dreams recently, I haven't had pony ones. (And by amazing, I mean those involving traveling back in time to leave a note at men public toilet so that my sister can see it (?!) and tell some special code to swat which will help them open glass door that barricade street so that they can attack terrorists who were actually more like a cult worshipping water (?!?!).) Or those involving Justin Bieber showing off by flying around some convention in a US stealth jet. But... No ponies. So I'll try this, hopefully it'll help! :3

Edited by thegoodhen

Hm... Although I have been having like AMAZING dreams recently, I haven't had pony ones. (And by amazing, I mean those involving traveling back in time to leave a note at men public toilet so that my sister can see it (?!) and tell some special code to swat which will help them open glass door that barricade street so that they can attack terrorists who were actually more like a cult worshipping water (?!?!).) Or those involving Justin Bieber showing off by flying around some convention in a US stealth jet. But... No ponies. So I'll try this, hopefully it'll help! :3

Yes, most dreams are quite difficult to control as they pick out the dreams for you randomly, but other than that, good luck and hopefully you'll have a fantiastic MLP dream! :wub:

I dreamed being stuck on the moon with Luna. It was pretty boring, and that was about a year ago. Last dream I remember having was in January, and it was my normal epic Pokèmon nightmarish-dream.

• Brohoof 1

img-1244223-1-applejack_notsureifserious

This is what everypony expected to happen after the 2v2 tournament!

LOL So yeah i admit that was a funny/good dream I had.

Me:Hey Dashie RD:what? Me:I am the 2v2 tournament champions! RD:No I am the 2v2 tournament champions 

'both of them start laughing' RD:You are so random

TS:Dear Celestia, I got my special somepony and my friend Rainbow Dash to start becoming friends after a 2v2 tournament!

• Brohoof 1

So i read more Romantic FimFictions before bed!

Suddenly I dreamed I was my OC Fire Jade on Hearts and Hooves day walking around for someone to be his special somepony. He thought of asking Rarity but he realized he wasn't fancy like her and thought of asking Fluttershy but he wasn't good with animals or being calm. Then he thought of asking Rainbow Dash but he realized that he wasnt that much athletic like her.

So he decided to ask Twilight and came to her library and knocked on her door saying Hey Twilight?,twilight then opened the door and said Hello how may I help you?. He started to slightly blush and his heartbeat went up and slowly asked Would you like to be my special somepony? Twilight was shocked. He started telling her that he wasn't smart like her and suddenly he opened his eyes and noticed Twilight was kissing him. 

Twilight said 'yes' and started to tell him that he doesn't have to be smart to be with her. He started to smile saying 'thanks and may I read with you?' Twilight slowly said no pony has ever done that. So they started to both read books and spent the rest of the Hearts and Hooves day together!

post-13168-0-54110400-1362720456_thumb.png

Ginseng was nice enough to draw this!

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream where Vinyl appeared in my room, just chillin', and I'm like O.O since I'm quite literally obsessed.

So, I said to my friend, "You will NOT believe what's at my house:3", and I showed him and introduced the two.

I know something AWESOME happened afterwards, but I can't for the life of me remember what :'(

• Brohoof 4

The only MLP dream I've ever had that I can remember was about watching the show. Actually, it was a Doctor Whooves origin episode. It actually started out like an episode of Doctor Who, only cartoonified. I know he was going to regenerate into a pony at some point, but I think I woke up before then. It left me wishing for that episode to exist. :c

Wait, now that I think of it, I'm almost positive Vinyl Scratch was in my dream last night. Yeah, she was! It was otherwise not pony-related. I kept trying to hug her, but that's all I can remember.