Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

I remember more of my Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON-3 dream now. I was at some sort of party, and she was there. Oddly enough, there were no other ponies; it was just the normal human world other than the random Vinyl. I didn't expect her to be there, considering she's a fictional character and all. I got super duper excited when I saw her. I shouted "VINYL SCRATCH!" and tried to hug her; basically fangirling all over her. I just remember that after that, she kept showing up in different places throughout the course of the party, and I kept finding her (whether it was by chance or I was following her I can't remember) and once again trying to hug her. She was slightly annoyed, I think. Still, it was AWESOME. 
Now, if only I could meet Pinkie and Derpy... and all of the ponies...

Being the sports freak that I am, I dreamed that the Olympics had opened a version for kids, and were coming around to schools to get some competitors. Of course, I signed up. But then this girl in my class called Maegan who is always showing off how amazing her soccer skills are and whatever, she appeared and ruined it for me. She was showing off, and nobody paid attention to me. So then I told myself I'd work very hard and break a record so that they'd be amazed at me and ignore the other girl. So I entered a hurdle race. And I lost. To Spike, and Twilight Sparkle. I remember seeing them jumping beside me in the race, and winning a trophy full of gems at the end. And then Twilight started telling me crap that Friendship is Magic and that  friendship will help you reach your goals. I felt so crushed!!

• Brohoof 1

Being the sports freak that I am, I dreamed that the Olympics had opened a version for kids, and were coming around to schools to get some competitors. Of course, I signed up. But then this girl in my class called Maegan who is always showing off how amazing her soccer skills are and whatever, she appeared and ruined it for me. She was showing off, and nobody paid attention to me. So then I told myself I'd work very hard and break a record so that they'd be amazed at me and ignore the other girl. So I entered a hurdle race. And I lost. To Spike, and Twilight Sparkle. I remember seeing them jumping beside me in the race, and winning a trophy full of gems at the end. And then Twilight started telling me crap that Friendship is Magic and that  friendship will help you reach your goals. I felt so crushed!!

Well, at least you had an awesome competition with the ponies. Great story of a MLP dream you game, so you deserve a brohoof (that is, if it wasn't for the error I'm having)! :D

• Brohoof 1

Whenever i watch a marathon of a show before going to sleep, it's almost certain that i'm going to have a dream about it, from now on i will NEVER watch too much Walking Dead in one sitting

• Brohoof 1

It was a dream about me and my former favorite pony Rainbow dash

I had another dream where I was my OC again and suddenly Rainbow Dash started coming up to me with a slight smile on her face saying 'I love you' and 'why did you leave me fire? I sighed and said its because 'I had a flu which made me less stronger and faster like you and I was afraid you would hate me' Rainbow Dash said 'oh,well I got somethin to say.' Fire Jade listened. Rainbow Dash said 'I love you for who you are!' 'I know a flu can affect your athleticism' She started to come up to my face and started kissing me. My heart was beating slow and I started to blush'

Rainbow Dash then asked "Will you please be my special somepony again" I looked at twilight and she said 'Do it fire' with a smile on her face. I took a slight breathe and said "Yes."  She then started to smile and then she hugged me.

Fire Jade then said "Even though you may be a pegasus and I'm a unicorn, I still have feelings for you!" Rainbow dash slightly blushed and said to herself "Having a special somepony is the best thing to ever happen!'

And then Twilight Sparkle wrote a letter to Celestia saying: Dear princess Celestia I may have no special somepony,buts it's good to have my two great friends back together!

• Brohoof 1

It's something that I have talked to with other bronies before and in my opinion a great topic for conversation: how many of you out there have seen ponies in your dreams and if so what was your dream and how did they show up in it?

I'll start with mine as just last night I found myself in a dream that on the surface had a real life feel to it.  I was in a mall-like place wandering around in circles throughout it chasing some other individuals and being chased in the midst of gunfights.  This is a common theme in my dreams, however what struck me as odd at one point is that I was running from a group of hostile individuals and came out to a pool area and standing there in the middle of a platform near a pool full of people was Trixie, donning full robe and hat.  I immediately recognized her and darted out of sight as she seemed to be in charge of all of the people chasing me.  I got to a nearby pool and talked to a guy there who, in my dream anyways, was some kind of celebrity/badass.  I talked him into helping take out Trixie, who had started to trot away calling some of her servants/followers with her.  I don't remember much else after that point.  This however isn't the only dream of mine to have ponies in it.

So how about the rest of you?

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I don't really want my mind clouded with thoughts of ponies all the time like some on this forum seem to want to do to themselves...

I don't have dreams that much anymore and when I do they are usually nightmares...

Normal night: 

-Fall asleep

-Hours feel like minutes

-Wake up

-Rinse and repeat until inevitable death

Abnormal night:

-Fall asleep

-Have a dream about getting gunned down and shot in the head.

-Wake up in a cold sweat and then try to go back to bed

-Wake up and be thankful I'm not dead... yet

OT: I like keep my life organized ponies stay with ponies in my mind.

How I imagine my brain is organized...

Picture1-4.png

Edited by ~Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 1

Not really. I don't really want my mind clouded with thoughts of ponies all the time like some on this forum seem to want to do to themselves...

I did that to myself, and although its interesting, my life has been consumed.

I had a dream that Vinyl appeared in my room, and after gawking for a while, I introduced her to my friend. The rest of the dream was something like me and her listening to different types of music.

Then, I had another dream where Rainbow Dash was humanized, and she wanted to have a fight with Vinyl (non humanized).

Yep, don't ask. 

• Brohoof 2

That's a strong way to put it. A lot of things appear in people's dreams that they're not particularly obsessed with. Ponies can be just one of them.

I don't have many dreams that I remember upon waking up, but I can accurately recall about 4 dreams with Pinkie Pie in them, and one with all six. There was also a particularly strange one where Russell Crowe began speaking in Gilda's voice :3

• Brohoof 1

There was also a particularly strange one where Russell Crowe began speaking in Gilda's voice :3

I find this strangely humoring almost to the point of wanting to see scenes from "Gladiator" dubbed with Gilda's lines then to have some do vice versa.

I had a dream where I found a queen chrysalis shirt. Does that count?

I'll count it! Edited by Leatherneck

I had one dream where I passed by a "Wanted" Poster with a pony on it that looked a bit like your Icon, Leather.

After that, I had a Lucid Dream, so I naturally spawned in Twilight Sparkle... But she was sitting on the floor giving me the most blank look I've ever seen in my life. Then, I spawned in Princess Celestia, but she looked very angry for some reason. I forgot what I did afterwards

• Brohoof 1

@@Apocalyptic_Unicorn,@, Look at my EDIT in my first post here. I mean if you are fine with  having Trixie command a mob at you fine whatever floats your boat pal. I'd rather be gunned down in a dream by a human psycho than by a psychotic Pinkie Pie or some other crazy pony.

...I'm not sure what you think a dream is, but not everyone will have the presence of ponies in their dreams automatically make them nightmares. Whenever I have dreams about ponies, it's all friendly and it's never a dream worth If you have them, that's fine, but it doesn't mean we do as well.

...I'm not sure what you think a dream is, but not everyone will have the presence of ponies in their dreams automatically make them nightmares. Whenever I have dreams about ponies, it's all friendly and it's never a dream worth If you have them, that's fine, but it doesn't mean we do as well.

A lot of people don't have dreams on a regular basis. As a matter of fact I kind of envy people who can live in a magical dreamland whenever they close their eyes to go to bed...

What I meant was is that whenever I have a dream it is likely a nightmare because I don't have dreams, but when I do they are nightmares Like I said whenever I have a dream [now] it is a nightmare, but it usually has something to do with something that is going on in my life.

EDIT: What I meant was that whenever I have a dream it is likely a nightmare because I don't have dreams normally, but when I do they are nightmares -.-. If one of those nightmares had a pony in it that would make it even worse, because who want to have ponies associated with nightmares?! I don't sad.png

Edited by ~Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 1

I had many pony dreams with all of the Mane 6 and background ponies.

One of my latest dreams was, Trixie leading an army to try to take over Equestria and Vinyl + Octavia hanging out and eating ice cream together.

I kind of feel bad for people that can't have pony dreams. :(

• Brohoof 2

I noticed that alot of people don't seem to say/remember exact details of their pony-filled dreams. I suppose I should have seen that coming.

And since no one else seems to want to tell their stories anymore, I'll tell you about another of my dreams. This one was a short one, but I was walking along a gravely shoreline like the kind you would find near a river or lake. While walking along it I saw a bundled mess of trash. It was loaded full of mangled and rusted bits of metallic something. Out of nowhere a white colored creature lands to my left right near the pile of trash. It was Surprise and she looked just like the concept drawing Faust made for the pitch bible. She bounced off of the pile and sprang straight towards my face with both forelegs extended as if giving me a hug. She was smiling and her eyes were closed. I woke up moments later.

Edited by Leatherneck

I just had one last night. A group of ponies were doing something against the law( I don't remember what.) But then a normal human policeman stopped them, and asked what they were doing, prompting the CMC to start blabbing. But then the CMC were pushed behind a wall by Twilight before they said everything, and then I woke up very confused.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream once with a few character in it.

In my dream I saw Pinkie Pie, Cadence, and 4 other random ponies. (Not her parents or sisters)

In the dream Pinkie Pie and the other 2 looked pretty young. Not baby or CMC age. Maybe somewhere in the middle I have to say. The 3 were playing in a nursery. Pinkie Pie was doing her thing and jumping all over the room. Next Cadence and the 2 ponies came in. They were the parents, but did not look like the ones in the episode. It looked like Cadence was going to babysit the 3.

After that I woke up and I never saw what happened next. 

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmm, I have had dreams where my mind has made it's own episodes of the show. Never a dream where a pony has actually appeared 'in real life' in the dream. Think that would scare the crap out of me. I have very few or remember very few dreams though so it's hard for them to make their way in ;)

• Brohoof 1

I actually had one dream in which Princess Celestia was seemingly a tyrant. I honestly cannot remember details about it though because it sort of did not make sense...

And also, I think I was jarred awake from that dream as well which tends to be a factor in whether or not I remember any sort of dreams :/

• Brohoof 1

I once had a dream that I was a space ship and I was flying to the pony world. When I got there, I levitated down in a tractor beam-like-thing and fought an army of changelings with a keyblade. It lasted for what seemed like forever, but in the end, a pony that I later found out to be Berry Punch gave me a glowy-thingy. Probably one of the best dreams ever. 

• Brohoof 1

I almost never dream...I know...its upsetting. So I have never really had any pony dreams before and I am totally jealous of you guys that have.

I have been interested in lucid dreaming...but I have never really started actually trying to lucid dream...which is something I probably should do.