Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

I dream of Fluttershy almost every night! Most of the time they are tame and we either cuddle or play with animals! Although... On occasion she gets mad! And..... She.... I can't talk about it :(

• Brohoof 1

Here I am, in this thread, reading about everyponies pony-dreams.

I guess I've had 2 that can be related to ponies;

the one that came first, I remember little about now. I was able to fly, but definetily wasn't a pegasus. At one point, I simply saw the mane6 wander into a lab where there was a robot that didn't work. Didn't seem to work anyway. They made sure it would never work. Don't remember else.

The other is that strange dream where I was late for the exam and ponies kept taking my attention, almost making me be late. When I awoke, I was actually late.

INB4 I get a Cupcakes dream. Gawd that would end up interesting, considering my troll-kinda sub-conciousness. I probably wouldn't have to suffer that bad though. I believe I would be a 3rd party, either attempting to stop the process or aid in it. Who knows?

Edited by Ouker

Well, tonight I will try to dream about ponies if I can, how I will, I won't tell, but I will tell is that I will, I will post back after dreaming about ponies because I know I will.

i had a dream my dad found out I was a brony, and he said no son of his is going to be gay, then he made me fight all my cousins (idk why :P ) then after the fighting, i was alone watching TV when pinkie broke the 4th wall and invited me to equestria, i jumped through the TV, took a look around ponyville for 5 sec...... THEN I FU*KING WOKE UP!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Two nights ago, my family (I, my sis, and my parents) were chased by people in cars.

We couldn't see who was inside, except one that had three clearly visible ponies driving it. I'm positive that one of them looked like RD, and I recognized him as ProjectRKA for some reason.

We managed to lose them, but we barely had enough time to sleep in a hotel and... I don't know what happened after that. I think I decided to leave the others sleeping there or something, seeing the ponies (especially Project) were after me in person.

You know, I think it's because Project will be making his next Stream without me, so I'm gonna feel... "wanted".

I feel very important now.

Well, tonight I will try to dream about ponies if I can, how I will, I won't tell, but I will tell is that I will, I will post back after dreaming about ponies because I know I will.

I dreamed I was on a boat with the man your man could smell like Twilight sparkle and we got lost at sea and then rainbow dash saved us, but it was scary because I thought I was going to die until I realized it was a dream and pulled out my mobile phone and called rainbow dash to save us....

I had a dream about ponies two evenings ago (Yeah you'd sleep in the evenings too if your schedule was as ridiculous as mine :P) All I remember about it was I was helping Twilight ou with something... we were in her library with spike and I think Dashie was there as well... and maybe somepony else (I know Fluttershy wasn't there cause I certainly would have remembered that :P) I dunno I tend to forget my dreams due to the fact that I am often rudely awakened by inconsiderate family members. Speaking of sleeping, I think I'm going to run off and do some of that now ;)

I've actually been practicing lucid dreaming for nearly a year, and even now, they're very rare.

It's very complicated; I have to fall asleep while thinking about the subject before a certain time, or else I stay awake. Besides, most of my lucid dreams occur early in the morning, so I have to make sure my ignorant (on the subject) family doesn't wake me up at the usual time.

Unfortunately, the forum-related pony dream in my previous post was not lucid. I actually thought RKA and his two acolytes were after me and my family. PROJECT, Y U GIVE US CHASE

I want to remember my good dreams. ;_;

That's all I ask. ;_;

The only ones I do remember are the bad ones from 8-9 years ago. I was only 10 but they were recurring dreams of just continuously dying/being killed and a surreal one involving a lot of pain or horror or dread.

:<

Never mind me, just ranting.

I was surprised last night when i actually had a pony dream. It's very fragmented though. All I remember is I was hiding from the mayor because I did something wrong. (Don't know what) I was behind a tree when she went by, and I remember actually feeling relief that she didn't see me. I think she was holding a scroll in her mouth.

That's the sum total of the dream.

• Brohoof 1

I was surprised last night when i actually had a pony dream. It's very fragmented though. All I remember is I was hiding from the mayor because I did something wrong. (Don't know what) I was behind a tree when she went by, and I remember actually feeling relief that she didn't see me. I think she was holding a scroll in her mouth.

That's the sum total of the dream.

Were you Spike? I think the Mayor would be quite pissed off with him right now!

• Brohoof 1

I had one involving me watching the show, and my family not seeming to care at all. They were basically like, 'Meh, whatever...'.

As for seeing them in 'real life' in my dreams, I saw Twilight Sparkle at a school, which is strange, because Hogwarts exists in my city (it's in the southwest section). So I wonder if that's where I saw her, or if the bottom floor of Hogwarts is a high school or college, which is possible (I've only fully explored the top two floors of it, before the towers)... Only FIM character to appear so far though. I haven't located Equestria in my city yet, but I think it's either northwest, around where Mari Land is, or directly north, where the Pokemon world is. I'll find it sooner or later, I just keep waking up minutes after I start searching for it.

• 2 weeks later...