Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

Well, uhm...never been to good at controlling my dreams. I could, and have watched MLP the whole day in an attempt to get a dream themed around it, but it hasn't ever worked. But when I do dream, they're pretty intense. If their not panic attack nightmares they're full blown mental movies, but those are rare, like once a month maybe.

S-so...uhm....

One night I dreamed of having some time with Rainbow Dash. C-completely within the laws of decency, I assure you! J-just some cuddling is all. And she wasn't a pony neither! Honestly, not sure how I knew it was her, but I did. Just knew it was her. And that I felt warm & safe.....

U-uhm.....

*Ahem*....

• 7 months later...

Most of my dreams are completely insane and nonsensical, regardless of what they're about. I have actually had a couple of dreams related to MLP in the recent weeks.

The most coherent of these dreams had me giving a speech about bronies to a large audience in front of my old school. Another one had me watching some weird cartoon on TV. All I can remember is that it was nothing like MLP, instead featuring a dinosaur and some badly drawn people, but suddenly Spike and then Pinkie Pie appeared out of nowhere.

In the weirdest of the dreams, I was trying to go to my apartment but there were no stairs (this has actually happened in my dreams more than once). However, there were many plushes lying around, including a propelled Pinkie, which I used to get to the right floor.

In other words, no interaction with the actual ponies but some rather delightful madness!

• Brohoof 2

Well one of my dreams took place in the year 2050 and the world was a new society named Troneon. It was extremely futuristic and the ponies from the show where walking around the steets and interacting with the humans. I then pretty much turned around to see my OC Techno and he told me that he was my future self and after that I pretty much woke up. Now that's just one of many MLP dreams I've had! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

For me, it has always been difficult to dream about FIM. I wanted to, but I always found the characters too generic and distant to me during season 1-3