Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

I had a dream that Princess Celestia slew Ganandorf (From Legend of Zelda) with a Wii Remote that had a lightsaber blade come out of the end of it.

Epic epic stuff.

And then this gets turned into an episode! :P

But a Wiimote with a lightsaber... such things exist.

post-377-0-21516900-1325231493_thumb.jpg

Well kinda anyway.

Now Celestia just has to go into Wal-Mart, pick one of these things up and go beat the Dark Lord upside his head for an hour and your dream will become a reality!

uhhhhh Posted Image

what do you smoke before bed and where can I get it.

ONLY THE GOOD STUPH MAN, AND YOU HAVE TO GET IT FROM PINKIE PIE DUDE........ BUTT ITS WORTH IT DUDE

• Brohoof 1

ONLY THE GOOD STUPH MAN, AND YOU HAVE TO GET IT FROM PINKIE PIE DUDE........ BUTT ITS WORTH IT DUDE

The stuff she slips into your pocket around sugar cube corner?

I've only had something like 6 pony dreams ever since I started liking MLP...

One was after I read Cupcakes (Worst night's sleep EVER...), and the other five were some insane stuff like this. I barely remember them, unfortunately.

The type of dreams I usually have are messed up...I'm just walking along, going about my business, and all of a sudden a giant damn robot shoots a laser at me. Lasers are an inch from my forehead, I wake up. WTF. :angry:

I remember five seconds of a dream where Derpy and Dr. Whooves were in some sort of pyramid and were punching each other.

The only other pony I remember in a dream was the crazy Pinkie Pie helping me murder everybody in this one hotel...

I need help.

• Brohoof 1

I've had a dream, where I was watching MLP youtube videos on my ipod, then went to sleep, and when I woke up, I checked my history, and none of the video's I'd watched were there... And I thought the dream had been real too! It was weird...

The characters involved were Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Alfred from Batman.

What happened was I was running in Rainbow Dash's race with Fluttershy, but Alfred appeared in an announcer's booth and said we were going to become super spies.

So we began to race around the arena, while he gave us tips and made fun of us.

And then my mother woke me up.

All in all, I finally dreamed of ponies.

I take that as a win.

• Brohoof 1

I dream about ponies all the time !

but never batman and ponies ;D

so that's a win.

Ponies consume my life,

some of my friends say I need a pony-intervention,

since I apparently talk about them too much :P ~

I've had a few pony related dreams as well, but I can only remember one of them. I wasn't in Equestria. Nor was I a pony. But I saw Rarity and Fluttershy. Did they talk to me? No. Did they do anything? No. All it really was was a quick flash by of pictures. Quite banal a dream I'll say. However, in the same dream, I realized I was force sensitive( which in starwars means that I'm capable of using the force.) I picked up flowers from pots and other objects using the force. Oh boy I felt so powerful. As I stuck my arm out and formed a U shape with my hand, I felt a great surge of energy coming out of my hands, and I had full control over that energy. Anyways the dream lasted a while and I did the Jedi mind trick on a wiener dog and my third grade teacher. Sorry to have gotten off topic. What I'm saying here is that I wished I had dreamt more about ponies :(

• Brohoof 1

I had a pony dream a while back.

Princess Celestia had hired Rainbow Dash and myself to provide commentary on a baseball game. I couldn't tell you if it was a human or pony team because my seat was stuck behind a pillar and I couldn't see jack crap on the field.

Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, figured that being in front of a mic was the perfect opportunity to jump start her career as a standup comic and used every opportunity she could to force in jokes that had nothing to do with the game. I advised her against this and she ignored my warning, assuring me that she knew what she was doing.

When the game was over Princess Celestia came over and yelled at Rainbow Dash for telling unrelated jokes, then Rainbow Dash walked away like this.

• Brohoof 2

I had a dream two nights ago, ponies weren't at the center but I did see Pinkie Pie.

[insert beginning of the dream here = flying into a deserted city and rushing up a staircase to enter a large manor whose owners somehow decided to let me roam around]

In one of the manor's rooms, there was some kind of large fish tank. Pinkie was swimming inside, diving gear and all, smiling cheerfully. But she didn't have any oxygen tank on her, so I told the owner of the place to let her out before she drowned. The dream ended when two large men came in to lift the top of the aqarium, probably to let Pinkie out as she was starting to struggle a bit.

Disclaimer: My dreams are effed up. No, seriously. Even people who like hearing about dreams get extremely weirded out by the stuff I dream.

This dream wasn't exactly a pony dream, but Discord was in it. I had to stay at this house with a bunch of other people around my age. It was a big house with a lot of open property, but behind some trees was a busy street, and across that street was a city/shopping district. We were basically ostracized from the busy city so that we could live life separated from that. In this house, we each stayed in large bedrooms with multiple beds. There were both guys and girls living at the house, but the bedrooms were separated by gender. Before bed, we also had Bible studies or prayer times every night, and one night I walked in on the wrong group for my prayer time and got told for that because the rest of the people who were there were below my age group, but I stayed with them because they were singing a song that I liked. Each bathroom was tiny but contained at least 3 toilets, only one of which was actually connected to the plumbing system of the house.

Discord had come as a fulfillment to a prophecy mentioned in the Bible (specifically, the book of Malachi) and I was all like, "Woah, I had no idea that the Bible knew about Discord!" Anyways, some of the girls in the house who dressed in black/lolita were causing trouble, and Discord came by and I don't remember exactly how it happened, but as the house started crumbling down, I ended up falling in love with him. He took me away and we had sex. And it was awful sex. I've never even had sex but I could tell it was awful.

And there, folks, is a disturbing piece of my subconscious. There may be more soon, depending if I ever dream about anything pony-related again.

• Brohoof 2

Well not a pony dream per-say but it sure as heck was weird. Alright I roleplayed some Trauma Center before bed and because I couldn't sleep playlisted a walkthrough of the game since I know the cases by heart (I know I know fangirl) but when I fell asleep I woke up...In a hospital room. I was freaked out wondering why I was in the hospital in the first place and then Rainbow Dash flies into the room saying I better run before they get me with Rosalia. We then fled the room I realized I was wearing an outfit that looked like a Pocaloid vile puked on me and I had hair. I looked behind us to see Twilight with a surgical mask over her face talking to someone and pointing in our direction. We then got stopped by Pinkie whom randomly started doing the macarena...It all went down hill from there. Next thing I knew we were doing the macarena and then I was about to glomp Len Kagamine who had randomly appeared when my mom woke me up...There's probably a lot missing as when I recall dreams they come back in chunks.

And when I said 'we' I mean the entire Trauma Center cast, my BFF and for some reason Edward Elric and my OC's.

Oh yeah one more bit: In the middle of all this macarena with Pinkie stuff Rainbow Dash was making random rainbows and CR-SO1 started doing the Geddan whilst singing Double Rainbow.

Too much meme's before bed.

Edited by Arashi Takamine
  • Brohoof 2