Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

member q+a SFyr Q&A

Batbrony

Good evening everyone, Batbrony here taking a break from his nightly patrols to bring you this week's member Q&A!

This week, we'll be chatting with SFyr, a stand-up fellow who's been a wonderful addition to our community since he joined it if I do say so myself.  Not only did SFyr write one of our winning entries for the Poniverse Mascot Summperpalooza Contest on Fimfiction, but he's also a smashing good artist who makes some lovely work if I do say so myself.  Check out his commission shop on the forums here if you're looking to purchase some wonderful pony art!  :muffins:

With that said, let's get this show on the road and kick things off with our first question of the night.

SFyr, how did you first get into pony art and what led you to drawing ponies in the unique way that you do?

Post all your questions below, everypony, and please, feel free to ask as many as you want!  :squee:

• Brohoof 8

Hello SFyr! It's great to see members taking part of Q&As.

How long have you been drawing for? Is there anything else besides ponies that you love to draw?

• Brohoof 2

Hi there!  Lets get started, shall we?

What's your favorite episode of MLP?

What's your guilty pleasure movie?

Is there another cartoon or tv show you're completely obsessed with out there?

Who is your favorite famous artist?

• Brohoof 2

Where does your batpony addiction come from?

How did you come up with your art style?

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon crunch!

• Brohoof 3

@@Batbrony, thanks so much for the awesome introduction! I'm honored to be asked to be here today, haha. I'll do my best to answer any questions with what time I have between classes.  :grin2:

SFyr, how did you first get into pony art and what led you to drawing ponies in the unique way that you do?

I think that honestly started with my entry into the fandom, and later this very forum.  :twi: Before MLP became a thing for me, I drew a good bit of other stuff as a hobby, though a lot was admittedly cat-centered. Then I found awesome fanart for MLP all over the internet, and eventually gave the show a chance, though for a good long while I just hung around Fimfiction. See, I kinda just fell for the creative side of the community, and it got me thinking about what I could do.  :fluttershy: Which naturally led to drawing a ton of ponies.

Hi, SFyr!

First question: What does your username stand for?

Hello!

Umm. Honestly I've been on the fence about changing it for a good while, haha. It's a shorter, nicer abbreviation for SapphireFyr. At the time, I loved the color blue (and all mixtures using it) and sapphires were easily my favorite gemstone, and Fyr was the name of a fictional species I was playing with around the same time, but dropped. So the references are pretty much meaningless now, and I've been trying to keep it shortened to SFyr ever since because it sounds more coherent.  :rarity:

What kind of music do you like to listen to when you do your artwork?

Almost anything high energy!  :squee: So I kinda drift between quite a bit, though some recent favorites are Ken Ashcorp, Cryptex, Glitch Mob, Renard, and the Mystery Skulls.♥

Hello SFyr! It's great to see members taking part of Q&As.

How long have you been drawing for? Is there anything else besides ponies that you love to draw?

It is pretty interesting, I'll admit.  :grin2: Umm. I think I got into art (noncommittedly) around 9 years ago? I had the habit of drawing for a few days to a week, then dropping it for a month+. Didn't practice regularly until I entered high school.

Also, I still enjoy drawing animals (mainly cats), and I'm trying to work on humans a good deal more, haha.

Hi there!  Lets get started, shall we?

What's your favorite episode of MLP?

What's your guilty pleasure movie?

Is there another cartoon or tv show you're completely obsessed with out there?

Who is your favorite famous artist?

Hiya!

Probably episode #100, because I've almost never seen a show so blatantly make a call out to their audience. To me, it really showed that the makers of MLP appreciated the following it gained from an unexpected place.

Guilty pleasure movie... I admit to watching WALL-E like 5 times. --In the first week I got hold of it. Still have it around. :please: Pixar is just lovely like that. Not sure if that counts as guilty, but meh.

I used to be obsessed with pokemon, but that died down, and I'm currently going through Steven Universe, but nothing to the level of MLP yet, haha.

Michelangelo for sure, if we're speaking of truly famous artists. He was my first choice for doing reports on in art appreciation, and overall the guy just amazes me. Dude was an amazing sculptor, painter, and architect. All three areas, he just dominated, and threw himself into his work so passionately that he would cripple himself or fall sick from self neglect. Also, his anatomy sketches are awesome, but I go between him and da Vinci there.

Do you draw inspiration from Stitcy ? 

Why do you like batponies? 

Who is your favorite actor ? 

She likes to poke and prod me to do more art, so sure! (She's quite supportive honestly)

Because they're best pone species.  :lol: Nah. They seem like a lesser acknowledged subspecies, so there's more room and possibility for their story, plus they have a slight outsider feel, being a 'scarier' looking species. While the three main tribes have their story pretty much set in stone now, to my knowledge bat ponies are still mostly the unofficial spawn of Lauren Faust that didn't get touched on heavily in the show yet, so they're both a thing yet not. Plus they're just awesome appearance-wise, and the slitted eyes can be a boon for some expressions.  :P

Morgan Freeman, for sure.

Where does your batpony addiction come from?

How did you come up with your art style?

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon crunch!

At some point I just unofficially adopted them as my favorite race after discovering how many OCs I was making that were bat ponies. See, for the longest time I've had this idea for a fic in my head involving the integration of bat ponies into society, and I kinda grew attached to my little OC who would play a part in that. Eventually I just found myself infatuated a bit with the race.

Back in high school, I was a... pretty bad artist, but I though myself at least decent at the time. I was unnaturally shy, but still wanted to cheer people up, so I attempted to use what art ability I had: I drew cute stuff for people who seemed to be having a bad day, instead of actually talking to them. So, cute cats kinda became the foundation, which translated decently enough into cute ponies. (Beyond that, I've basically just been experimenting and looking at style points of other artists for years.)

Because flavored sugar is the best flavor there is.  :lol:

Love the art style you have SyFr, what do you call it? (have you come up with a name??)

Thanks so much!

And nope, no name at all, haha. Recently I started looking into alternate styles though, and it just became "original style", in light of "style A", "style B", and so on, haha.

What kind of pony was the most fun for you to draw?

What is the strangest thing that's happened to you while you were drawing? 

Characters that are adorable, have good reference sheets, and ones that show a good bit of character in their art, haha. Beyond that, bat ponies, because of my fondness for them.

Sadly my drawing time is just a touch boring to the outside viewer, haha. Though, there was this one case where I was drawing feet in front of my high school as I waited for my mother to come by and pick me up (I stayed late). Well, the walls were glass, and apparently a girl was watching me from behind without my knowledge for a good while, so I was pretty confused when she came up out of the blue and complimented my art, when I thought I was alone.

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 6

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

What inspired you to pick the name SFyr? 

Any famous artists you admire the most?

What got you to want to make art in the first place?

Are you an infant, toddler, child, preteen, teenager, adult or Senior? (kinda obvious here)

What is your opinion on 9/11?

If you were not a Brony nor doing art, what would you do with your life?

If you had only one cookie left would you share it? (you guys are both craving the cookie but neither of you are hungry, just snacky)

If you were randomly walking on the street and you saw the funniest thing ever, would you post it as a status update?

Besides MLP Forums, any other go to sites?

Who is your most favorite person in the world?

When I can come up with more questions I will ask them as soon as I can!

• Brohoof 1

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

What inspired you to pick the name SFyr? 

Any famous artists you admire the most?

What got you to want to make art in the first place?

Are you an infant, toddler, child, preteen, teenager, adult or Senior? (kinda obvious here)

What is your opinion on 9/11?

If you were not a Brony nor doing art, what would you do with your life?

If you had only one cookie left would you share it? (you guys are both craving the cookie but neither of you are hungry, just snacky)

If you were randomly walking on the street and you saw the funniest thing ever, would you post it as a status update?

Besides MLP Forums, any other go to sites?

Who is your most favorite person in the world?

When I can come up with more questions I will ask them as soon as I can!

Enough to make a decent wage and support his family.  :)

At the time sapphires were my favorite gemstone, and represented my favorite color, and Fyr was the name of a fictional race I was playing with at the time. Nothing impressive really, haha.

Michelangelo, the master sculptor, painter, and architect/artist.  :P

Honestly, webcomics. When I first decided to take up art seriously, I was huge into webcomics and starting to think about how I could one day put together something similar if I practiced long enough.

Young adult, as I'm 21 at the time of speaking.

9/11 was one of many tragedies, though one that's attracted more attention and conspiracy than most.

Well... I'm currently studying to be a biochemist of sorts, and my backup dream is to be a writer in my spare time, so probably those, haha.

Yup, or just give the other dude the cookie entirely, cuz half a cookie isn't much to mourn the loss of for a nice cause.

Probably not. I mean, I might, but I'm not one to post all the happenings on my status updates, though I'm sure I'd tell my friends regardless.  :)

My mom, easily.

What did you think of the recent episode of MLP? (if you have watched it)

It's actually pretty satisfying to see DT grow up a little bit as a character. Lends a good bit to their being children and still learning major life lessons about the world and themselves.  :P

• Brohoof 3

Hello SFyr

You like to draw Batponies alot. Are there any other Monster ponies that you like?

Also, can your Math and Science skills solve the meaning of Life?

• Brohoof 3

How to you keep motivated when it comes to finishing artwork, especially if it's a big project?

What are your favorite (and/or prefered) programs you use to create your art?

What are some "art rules" you follow when making pony art?

Any tips on good shading?

Are you as good at drawing backgrounds as you are ponies (or other characters)?

Is there a particular reason you chose an Earth pony for (what i assume is) your OC?

Do you like Naruto? How about One Piece?

How difficult was it to put on that white T-shirt?

I mean.. It looks fairly tight around the collar.. How did it fit over your head and muzzle?

If Batman was a pony.. would that make him "Batpony"? xD

Hello SFyr

You like to draw Batponies alot. Are there any other Monster ponies that you like?

Also, can your Math and Science skills solve the meaning of Life?

Lamia ponies, merponies if they count as a monster, and a good deal of hybrids if their designs are good. One of my story ideas involved the undead, so there's that too.

Here's what I got so far...

Philosophically: to define your own meaning.

Science: Life is pretty much a self-perpetuating mechanical process working towards a state of lesser net potential energy, selecting for maximum self-perpetuation.

Mathematically: make lots of money.

Why did you stop doing requests?

Who is your favourite cannon poneh?

Got burned out after 100 or so, and really wanted to work on my own projects or desires for a good while.  :) That and college/academics kicked back in, and as it is I barely have time for commissions and my own art. Can't justify requests.

I'm honestly caught between Celestia and Luna.  :lol:

How to you keep motivated when it comes to finishing artwork, especially if it's a big project?

What are your favorite (and/or prefered) programs you use to create your art?

What are some "art rules" you follow when making pony art?

Any tips on good shading?

Are you as good at drawing backgrounds as you are ponies (or other characters)?

Is there a particular reason you chose an Earth pony for (what i assume is) your OC?

Do you like Naruto? How about One Piece?

How difficult was it to put on that white T-shirt?

I mean.. It looks fairly tight around the collar.. How did it fit over your head and muzzle?

If Batman was a pony.. would that make him "Batpony"? xD

Music, more than likely. Maybe looking at other art or feeding myself a treat of some sort (or a monster), but yeah.

Photoshop in general, Paint XP for pixel art.  ;)

Almost always work off a sketch. Aim for complementing colors over high-contrast and showy ones. Never draw an uninteresting, dead on or dead sideways pose without finding a way to add interest or variance.

Good shading comes from studying life, really.  :twi: Probably practice on basic shapes, or pay attention to images with light and shadow. Really, shading is about portraying 3D shape, and the relationships between different body parts or objects, rather than just adding dark spots for effect.

NOPE.  :please:

I chose an earthy pony representative(y) because I think earth ponies are underloved, and my character cast is special enough as it is. :twi:  I really try to look for interesting ways to approach the slightly more mundane (no wings or horn to make him special, so I have to rely on design and character). 

Watched tidbits of both; not a fan of either, but neither are bad by any means.  :grin2:

Intern's white T-shirt materialized out of his sheer aura and life-energy of intern-ness. Legend has it, in the nursery of Canterlot hospital, one of the newborns was destined to leave early because of the eagerness of their parents. In the empty bed, a small brown and gray colt appeared out of nowhere to fill in.

I do believe we have the caped pony crusader among us, actually.  :fluttershy: Though I suspect this might have interesting implications on the identity of who is Bruce Wayne...

• Brohoof 4

An..An opportunity to ask Sfyr stuff in a public forum that he has to answer?  :love:  A dream come true!

Do you have a favorite drawing that you've ever done? Can we see it?

If you don't draw all your inspiration from me  :eww: where does it come from?

Do you foresee art ever being a part of your career, or is it just always going to be a hobby?

If you had the opportunity to "trade" your skill with drawing for another skill, would you? 

Who is best cat?  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I have asked this in many Q & A's so I will ask you the same; What is the meaning of life, please enlighten me.

How deos it feel to be a blank flank now in the forums???

Land or Sea?

Is history lingering around your hobbies? And if it is, which is the period and civilization that captivated you the most?

Oh, hey there SFyr! Pretty sure this question hasn't already been asked here, but here's something I've curious to know since I first glanced at your art. :) How exactly did the process of finding your style work out for you and what inspirations did you draw from to create it as it now?

An..An opportunity to ask Sfyr stuff in a public forum that he has to answer?   :love:  A dream come true!

Do you have a favorite drawing that you've ever done? Can we see it?

If you don't draw all your inspiration from me   :eww: where does it come from?

Do you foresee art ever being a part of your career, or is it just always going to be a hobby?

If you had the opportunity to "trade" your skill with drawing for another skill, would you? 

Who is best cat?   :derp:

One of a kind opportunity I suppose, if you're into that, haha. Woooo.

Mmm. Actually I don't really have long-standing favorites. After a handful of drawings, I start to see minor improvements and new favorites emerge relatedly, sooo... It's a very momentary thing. I think my current favorite is this one that I did for Pixie Doodle:

sig-4154876.trade_with_pixie_doodle_by_s

I can see flaws in it, sure, but it's one of the more solid examples of a new... look to my style that developed more recently. Plus I just like how it turned out.

Oh, see, I suck it out of those around me, leaving them husks of their former selve--Oh, I mean music.

Eh. In a direct way, no I don't intend art to play a part in my career, but I'm definitely not ever dropping it as a hobby. Though oddly enough, some of it still does come up. I caught onto stereoisomers and 3d shape a little better than most in o.chem I think, and I blame a background in art.

I'd consider trading it with writing, just because it seems a bit better for easy world building and bringing characters to life and giving them a legitimate story... but beyond that, nah. Plus I can still do that with drawing, I just need a ton more time and at least a bit of writing skill to complement it.

I hate cats.  :fluttershy:  kidding. Pixel is probably my favorite, when she's not screaming.

I have asked this in many Q & A's so I will ask you the same; What is the meaning of life, please enlighten me.

How deos it feel to be a blank flank now in the forums???

Land or Sea?

Already got an answer typed up for that one.  :grin2:

"Philosophically: to define your own meaning.

Science: Life is pretty much a self-perpetuating mechanical process working towards a state of lesser net potential energy, selecting for maximum self-perpetuation.

Mathematically: make lots of money."

Though I'll add on the answer '42.'

It's interesting to not have everyone ranked by how new or old there are here (more or less), haha. Not a bad feeling though.

Air power beats both I do believe.

I emphasize this even more if we're debating Groudon vs. Kyogre.

Is history lingering around your hobbies? And if it is, which is the period and civilization that captivated you the most?

Not a hobby in this case, but an interest.  :grin2: The years defining the colonial period of America is a rough ballpark of the overall time period I find most interesting (give or take a bit of time before/after), and in terms of culture, I have the highest interest in natives of the Americas, like the Mayans, Aztecs, and numerous tribes.

Oh, hey there SFyr! Pretty sure this question hasn't already been asked here, but here's something I've curious to know since I first glanced at your art. :) How exactly did the process of finding your style work out for you and what inspirations did you draw from to create it as it now?

Hey there right back!  :muffins:

Honestly, that was a rather long process of experimentation, and playing with other styles I saw online and attempted to take cues from. After awhile I kind of just selected for what looked right/best to me at the time, what I could do easily enough, and what was closest to what I was aiming for.  :catface: Though my style largely developed centered around drawing cute cats, so furry ears, large heads/eyes, and things of the like followed soon after, and translated pretty well into MLP when I jumped on the bandwagon.

Current inspirations.. still probably seeing awesome art around. I'm considering altering my style to be more realistic anatomically speaking, and maybe more detailed with thinner lineart, which is all inspired by qualities I've seen floating around online in other inspirational artists (and established in life, to some degree).

Though... if I was to put a motto to what I aim for when sitting down and attempting a sketch... it could probably be summed up as: MAKE IT SHINY AND CUTE

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 3

Oh you unlucky son of a gun :lol:

You're the last person where my number of questions ascend...So, have fun with that :lol:

1.) If you were to describe your entire life in one word, what would it be?

2.) Your stranded on an island. What now? 

3.) How attractive are you?

4.) Do you get agitated easily?

5.) How tall are you?

6.) What kind of music do you listen to?

7.) Assuming My Mixtape wasn't one of those--why haven't you listened to my mixtape?

8.) In a relationship (Ah Symantecs...)

9.) What is something you love about the world?

10.) What is something you hate about the world?

11.) Least Favorite Mane Six?

12.) Favorite Mane Six?

13.) Favorite pair of siblings from the show?

14.) Favorite Episode?

15.) Least Favorite Episode?

16.) Favorite Songs?

17.) Ever wrote a song?

18.) Have any pony merchandise?

19.) Worst physical pain you've felt?

19.) Do you believe there are dumb questions? (If not, I can change that?)

20.) Yes or no? No context... Just, yes or no?

21.) Half full or half empty?

22.) Ever filed a restraining order?

23.) Ever been to Six Flags?

24.) Say you win a million dollars, unfortunately, it's all eaten by a pelican before you get a dime of it. How mad would you be?

25.) Jeans or Shorts?

26.) Do you drink starbucks?

27..) Ever invented anything?

28.) You ever met, Nervous Stitch. Your thoughts :lol:

29.) You starting to get a bit tired of these questions?

30.) What's quadratic formula?

31.) Thanks for the help, now, what's the atomic number of Lithium?

32.) Also, do you know the atomic mass of Copper?

33.) Did you have to use google?

34.) Say you didn't use google or someone else didn't use it because they just knew it... Are they a nerd?

35.) Speaking of nerds--favorite candy?

36.) Speaking of candy--what do you think of Hillary Clinton?

37.) Brad Pitt and Nervous Stitch get in a fight, who wins?

38..) Who would you go gay for?

39.) Can you play any instruments?

40.) Would you learn how to play the trumpet if I asked?

41.) Would 75$ change your mind?

42.) Glass half-full or half-empty?

43.) By the way, did I ever answer our PM :lol: I'm probably the one lagging again XD

44.) Is the pirate life the life for you?

45.) Are you a good impressionist?

46.) Any weird pet peeves? Example: It irritates me when people, instead of saying, "7 or 8." They say, "8 or 7."

47.) Did you notice I skipped nineteen?

48.) Did you check?

49.) Are you now aware that I didn't skip nineteen?

50.) What did I do with question nineteen?

51.) Your thoughts on this song: 

52.) Do you want children? 

53.) How important is getting married in your life?

54.) I have an art request... Care to help me out? XD

55.) Did the number of questions being asked influence your answer to the previous question?

56.) How long has it taken you to get this far?

57.) Tempted to skip a question or two?

58.) If you got a week in Equestria, what would you do?

59.) Dream Vacation?

60.) Are California Girls just as Katy Perry decribes them to be?

61.) Where's your V-Card? 

62.) Dream Job?

63.) How badly did you not want to answer number sixty one?

64.) Are/Were you a good student?

65.) Could you have better spent your time than on questions on a pony forum?

66.) Do you want to be the very best; the best their ever was?

67.) Like sports?

68.) Do you support the illegalization of Smoking?

69.) Ever been in a mascot costume; how was that?

70.) Ideal, "last meal?"

71.) How has your opinion of me changed throughout this Q&A? Not at all? Wonderful :lol:

72.) 5, 6, 7, 8, who do you appreciate?

73.) Most Prized Material possesion?

74.) Picked up on my random Captilazation?

75.) What would you do for a klondike bar?

76.) What is on the top of your list as far as short term goals?

77.) Favorite youtubers?

78.) Gamer or no?

79.) Did you enjoy answering these questions? 

• Brohoof 1

@@Tacoma, Oh gosh, haha. 

1.) If you were to describe your entire life in one word, what would it be?

Experience.

2.) Your stranded on an island. What now? 

Take stock of the situation, determine if there are signs of inhabitants, what resources are available, possible means of shelter, etc. Basically take my time soaking things in and thinking out what I have to work with before acting.

3.) How attractive are you?

Eh.

4.) Do you get agitated easily?

Depends on the source really, haha. Some sources of frustration don't phase me, while other times I can be pretty easily irritated or upset.

5.) How tall are you?

6'3" last time I checked.

6.) What kind of music do you listen to?

All kinds! High energy most commonly, but I have pretty varied tastes.

7.) Assuming My Mixtape wasn't one of those--why haven't you listened to my mixtape?

But, you haven't sent me one.  :rarity:

8.) In a relationship (Ah Symantecs...)

Hm?

9.) What is something you love about the world?

The sheer depth of things to discover and learn to understand. The world is a hugely interesting place one could dedicate their life to studying, and only uncover a partial fraction or make only a handful of groundbreaking discoveries, only to have hundreds more come after their lifetime.  :grin2:

10.) What is something you hate about the world?

I hate it when people deny or actively destroy the potential of a swath of other people/fields for immediate or short-sighted gains. 

11.) Least Favorite Mane Six?

Fluttershy, as I find her the least interesting.

12.) Favorite Mane Six?

Twilight, as she seems the most relatable/interesting.

13.) Favorite pair of siblings from the show?

Sweetie Bell and Rarity, honestly.

14.) Favorite Episode?

#100 was just lovely.

15.) Least Favorite Episode?

Flutterbat; as much as I love what they did with Fluttershy and the whole vampony thing, I think the setup was a bit too contrived and far fetched.  :rarity:

16.) Favorite Songs?

Clarity by Zed?

17.) Ever wrote a song?

Terrible ones when I was a teen; I have not a musical bone in my body though, so I have no intent on picking that back up.

18.) Have any pony merchandise?

Pony plushies from Nervous Stitch.  :yay: And some random swag she's thrown at me over time.

19.) Worst physical pain you've felt?

Can't say. I've had a few bad cuts, but every time I was more concerned with either getting in trouble (cuz I was young), or getting a pic of it.

19.) Do you believe there are dumb questions? (If not, I can change that?)

Yup. I personally think "there are no dumb questions" should be changed to "the only thing dumber than a dumb question is a dumb silence," or something to that effect.  :)

20.) Yes or no? No context... Just, yes or no?

I choose or.

21.) Half full or half empty?

Full; air is assumed, the description falls to whatever actually matters/is not assumed.

22.) Ever filed a restraining order?

Nope! Never got someone to hate me that much.

23.) Ever been to Six Flags?

Nope! Never got to have that much fun in my life the rides make me sick anyways.

24.) Say you win a million dollars, unfortunately, it's all eaten by a pelican before you get a dime of it. How mad would you be?

Pretty mad, especially if I couldn't catch said pelican. Buuuut. Easy come easy go, eh?

25.) Jeans or Shorts?

Jeans, though Texas has changed this answer for me forcibly.

26.) Do you drink starbucks?

Used to, but only those chilled frappichino things. I've since switched to coffee monsters.

27..) Ever invented anything?

The word swag.

28.) You ever met, Nervous Stitch. Your thoughts
Have I ever? Sure. Once or twice. Briefly.
29.) You starting to get a bit tired of these questions?

Nah.

30.) What's quadratic formula?

I have google for that.  :P

31.) Thanks for the help, now, what's the atomic number of Lithium?

32.) Also, do you know the atomic mass of Copper?

63.55 g/mol

33.) Did you have to use google?

NOPE. I have a huge periodic table posted right above my screen, literally in the background of where I'm looking right now. It also has Oxidation states, electronegativity, atomic radius, ionic radius... (I'm a fan of it)

34.) Say you didn't use google or someone else didn't use it because they just knew it... Are they a nerd?

Yes.

35.) Speaking of nerds--favorite candy?

Whatever is close by that I can have.

36.) Speaking of candy--what do you think of Hillary Clinton?
Who?

37.) Brad Pitt and Nervous Stitch get in a fight, who wins?

NS is tiny. I bet on old washed up dude.

38..) Who would you go gay for?

The klondike bar.

39.) Can you play any instruments?

I can make bird sounds with my hands, but that's all I got. My mourning dove is pretty decent.

40.) Would you learn how to play the trumpet if I asked?

Nope!

41.) Would 75$ change your mind?

Nope again!

42.) Glass half-full or half-empty?

Still full.

43.) By the way, did I ever answer our PM  :lol: I'm probably the one lagging again XD

I'm honestly not sure, haha. If we have a PM chain going, it's pretty buried.

44.) Is the pirate life the life for you?

Nope! I like my teefs.

45.) Are you a good impressionist?

Nope! I can barely be myself.

46.) Any weird pet peeves? Example: It irritates me when people, instead of saying, "7 or 8." They say, "8 or 7."

Sometimes the sound of water filling up a cup just irritates me. Sometimes when people leave shampoo/bottles and stuff in the shower too. Roommate flashbacks. Also syrup belongs outside the fridge.

47.) Did you notice I skipped nineteen?

Nope!

48.) Did you check?

Nope again!

49.) Are you now aware that I didn't skip nineteen?

Yes! You just admitted to it.  :P

50.) What did I do with question nineteen?

Either threw it ahead or buried it somewhere no one would find it.

51.) Your thoughts on this song: 
Decent enough, but is a bit of a downer for me.

52.) Do you want children? 

Eh. Eveeentuallllyyyy? Maybe late in life.

53.) How important is getting married in your life?

Depends; right now it's not on my mind really.

54.) I have an art request... Care to help me out? XD

Mm. Not doing requests at the moment, so I have to politely pass. 

55.) Did the number of questions being asked influence your answer to the previous question?

Nope!

56.) How long has it taken you to get this far?

Eh. 15-20 minutes? Dunno.

57.) Tempted to skip a question or two?

Nah.

58.) If you got a week in Equestria, what would you do?

Write down as much as I can about physics and magical principles, that way we might be able to pull some advances out of it.

59.) Dream Vacation?

5 years in some remote location, either a forest or mountain or something. Or just have the end of my life be some long vacation with some property somewhere distant, growing plants/trees and crud. 

60.) Are California Girls just as Katy Perry decribes them to be?

Wouldn't know, as I have no connection to California, haha.

61.) Where's your V-Card? 

Moving on.

62.) Dream Job?

One that pays me obscene amounts for things I'd want to do anyways.

63.) How badly did you not want to answer number sixty one?

Woop woop.

64.) Are/Were you a good student?

Was more than is, even though I'm working harder now rather than then. Lost my 4.0 last semester to physics lab.

65.) Could you have better spent your time than on questions on a pony forum?

Theoretically, but that sums up a good chunk of my day anyways. 

66.) Do you want to be the very best; the best their ever was?

To catch up is my real test, but college is giving me pause.

67.) Like sports?

Nope. I respect hockey more than the others though. Gotta give props for one known for blood.

68.) Do you support the illegalization of Smoking?

Eh.

69.) Ever been in a mascot costume; how was that?

Nope!

70.) Ideal, "last meal?"

3 Milk shakes, beef brisket, and 3 lbs of jerky from various animals. 

71.) How has your opinion of me changed throughout this Q&A? Not at all? Wonderful  :lol:

Nope!

72.) 5, 6, 7, 8, who do you appreciate?

9, 10, 11, 12, into this rhyme I shall not delve.

73.) Most Prized Material possesion?

Computer or cintiq. Nice tossup there.

74.) Picked up on my random Captilazation?

Yup.

75.) What would you do for a klondike bar?

Go gay, apparently.

76.) What is on the top of your list as far as short term goals?

Get my prelab done for the week, as it's a necessity for tomorrow, and epitomizes both short goal and top goal.

77.) Favorite youtubers?

Extra Credits and Zero Punctuation.

78.) Gamer or no?

Eh. Used to be more than I am currently. Interest is there, time and consoles are not.

79.) Did you enjoy answering these questions? 

Mhmmm.

What was your first drawing ever? xD

How did you develop from that point on? 

First serious drawing? Some really terrible drawing of a man/child without a face holding a staff. Was really, extremely cruddy, and all my work from that period makes me internally cringe to think about it.

Become less cruddy.  :)

At first I think I looked at some web comics and tried to redraw scenes and characters, and eventually just picked subjects and drew and redrew and experimented until I got at least a slightly less terrible grasp going. Then I found a reason/use for it, namely throwing cute(ish) cats at people, as they were one of the few things I could draw okay.

• Brohoof 3