Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well Herro There

Lavo

Hey There, I'm Adam!

I'm a brony, and a website developer mainly php though.

(If anyone knows me from IPS Forums i betcha you never would have guessed :P(That might actually be just one person xD))

At sometime I'll probably pop-onto the minecraft and tf2 servers they are my fav games :)

And probably help out the website if asked.

P.S I'm behind on the show D: I'm only upto s2 e22

• Brohoof 6

Welcome Adam! I'm interested in doing a web programming course as I've fiddled around with PHP for setting up forums. It would probably be a lot more interesting and useful then Linux scripting...

Welcome Adam! I'm interested in doing a web programming course as I've fiddled around with PHP for setting up forums. It would probably be a lot more interesting and useful then Linux scripting...

It is an interesting language, although i'm self taught :P I just study other peoples code and if it's good try to adapt it into my coding style. Once you get the basics down, jump straight into Object Orientated Programming (look it up when you think your ready :P)

Well hello there, Adam!

To be honest, the IPS community is the last one I expected to actually get any members from. I know that there are bronies everywhere, even in a professional software-oriented community like IPS's; but I'm still surprised to see someone actually followed my signature link from there (or did you find MLP Forums through the "Surprising active niche communities" thread?).

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to pop over and sign up. From one community owner to another, I hope you enjoy what we have to offer. :)