Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open AAA: The Alicorn Allocation Alliance

Denim&Venöm

OOC:https://mlpforums.com/topic/139236-aaa-the-alicorn-allocation-alliance/?p=4128591

"Thanks for helping me transfer there rare tomes over to the castle library." Twilight told her old foalsitter as both of them levitated cart fulls of books over to the sparse study. "It's really no trouble at all Twi, we don't get to spend enough time together as it is." said the pink Alicorn as she set the cart off to the side. "Besides, I haven't gotten the chance to see your new castle yet. It's so gorgeous." 

"Oh you don't have to be so kind Cadence. Your castle at the crystal empire is far better than this place. More rooms, more staff, more organized layout, more logical architecture, more-"

"Twilight, do you still not like your Castle?" Cadence asked with a hint of concern.

"Was it that obvious? *Sigh* No I guess I don't really. Even though I've been a Princess for half a year now, I still haven't gotten used to all this." She said, waving a hoof at everything. "I know I'm an immortal Alicorn now, but that doesn't really change the fact that I'm still just, well, a librarian on the inside. I'm fine with helping to rule Equestria, I mean who wouldn't be? But, I just cannot see myself doing it from inside a castle atop a throne like You Princess Celestia, Princess Luna or even Shining Armor." 

She went to a glass case tucked snugly atop her own cart. She lifted the case open and pulled out a tome. The Journal of Starswirl. "Before I was royalty, I was royally screwing up everypony's destinies. I was a scholar set on learning the magic of friendship, and this journal from the greatest wizard in Equestrian history gave me an opportunity to do just that." 

​She lifted the book out and started flipping though the pages. "I was ready to do my part Cadence, but finishing this spell and becoming a princess after that,  wasn't quite how I envisioned doing that. I've already done amazing things as Princess, but even now I-" Twilight stopped flipping though the pages of the book. "Hmm?" She brought the book closer to her and moved one specific page back and fourth in her magic. "Huh." .

"What's wrong?" 

"There's two pages stuck together here. Right after the spell I finished." Twilight looked to her desk and levitated over a jar of unbinding solvent. Unscrewing the jar and taking out a small brush, she gently applied it to the small gap at the edges of the pages. Slowly, gently, but surely, she started separating the two pages, making her way up between the two until...

"Almost got it..." *thwack* ​The pages were free from one another. "Ah. Fixed it. Now I wonder if there's anything written on these two as- whoahah!" 

Twi's magical grasp began to flicker in and out, until the book dropped from her magical hold compelled with a thud. 

"Twilight, are you okay?" 

"I, I think so. I just felt my magic cutting o-'

​She didn't get to finish, as the pages of the book rapidly turned back to the new unstuck ones. a beam fired itself out and struck Twilight's horn. As soon as it made contact, swirling purple energy started being drawn out.

"Ahh, ahhh!" Twilight yelled out.

"Twilight!" Cadence took sight of the book. She aimed her horn at it and opened fire, launching a beam of her own magic at it. It didn't seem to have any effect, until swirling wisps of magic begin to spiral their way out of Cadences horn and down into the book itself. 

"Ahh, no!" Cadence squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on cutting the flow of magic, but to no avail, like putting a hoof into a waterfall and expecting that to stop it. She began to grow dizzy, her balance weakening, her sight fading. She was becoming light headed, as her magic was being drained, leaving her breathless, she saw the beam start to taper with her vision. As hers and Twi's magic roped out into nothing, the book began to glow and levitate into the air. It would be the last thing Cadence and Twilight would see before they passed out on the floor.

Meanwhile, energy swirled around the book, the currents moving faster and faster, until all at once, a bright rainbow colored beam shot up into the castle.  It raced up the castle spire, cracking, sparking, before finally exploding outwards in a shock wave of light, destroying the spire. 

​The wave spread thought the sky, breaking apart into arching comet. Some fell into lakes. Some fell into the ground. Others passed into the streets. And several, passed though walls and windows into the homes and rooms, and connecting with unsuspecting ponies, sound asleep in Luna's dreamscape, unaware of the monumental changes occurring with their bodies as the sparks of light entered, completely clueless to what would await them upon Celestia's first light.  

Edited by Denim&Venom

Dawn groaned as she woke and noticed s strange feeling in her body. The unicorn had been living in the everfree forest for the past few years and knew that something wasn't right. Stumbling into her bathroom, the first thing the unicorn noticed as light filled the room was the fact that she now had wings. To say the new alicorn was stunned would be an understatement. "This... This can't be possible." She thought.

Indicus woke up in his home located on the outskirts of Ponyville near the Everfree  and stretched loosening his joints when he feels an odd sensation on his back. Curious he finds a mirror and is greeted with two large bat like wings that were not there before. Indicus groaned in annoyance. "Is a boring normal life after fucking retiring from two military jobs too much to ask for?" Indicus shouted at whatever deity that was listening. 

Madness got up, stretched out his wings and headed to the mirror and was surprised to find a horn sticking out of his head. He brought his wing to his mouth and bit down. He said, as he walked over to his magic books. 

"Nope, this is not a dream, guess I did a good thing getting these book. Yeah, they were interesting, but now they have a use."

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz* *Slam!* As a hoof came down on the blaring alarm. "Ughhh" groaned Marinara through her covers. "It's my day off... how could I forget to turn off my alarm?" she complained to no one in particular in her cramped studio apartment. Celestia's mid morning sun was now streaming though her blinds. "Ugh, no, it's too early to be awake. She picked up her pillow with her wings. "Buck this, I'm going back to bed..." she said as she placed the pillow over head to block the sun... and heard something rip... and felt something tug on her head.

"Huh? What the buck..." She tried pulling her pillow off her head, but it was stuck om something. She felt around to see what the pillow was caught on, stopping at something long, hard and groove laden. she tapped her hoof against it. And she felt that hoof tap against 'it'. Marinara sat up in her bed. She was very much awake now. "Okay what?" She cast the covers off, and saw something she didn't expect: Longer legs, a more curved body, a larger build, and much bigger wings. "Okay what!?" She yelped as she stood aghast at her own body. "What the hay is going on!?"  She said as she rolled, then tumbled off her bed onto her messy floor. She quickly stood up and struggled to cope with how much smaller her apartment looked. She ran towards her bathroom, unsteadily making strides on her much longer legs. 

She tried to enter, but hit her... head? She hit something on the door frame, but that didn't deter her long as she ducked and charged in. She felt for the light switch, finally managing to hit it. She almost didn't recognize herself in the mirror. There before her stood a tall cream coated Alicorn with a long forest & pastel green mane, and a pillow impaled on it's horn. The thing that snapped Marinara out of her shock, was seeing the collection of spices, herbs, cheese wheels & blocks and stacked toppings on a cutting board that was her cutie mark. She began to start stepping back, the look of shock on the Alicorn's face mirroring her own, until she stumbled and tripped into the bathtub with a *thunk*. She craned her neck back up to the mirror. The Alicorn was now in the same comical position. And she felt all that meaning:

"'I'm not dreaming am I? I'm actually a... Princess?"

Dawn sighed as she sat in her home, the sunlight now streaming in through the window. There was no way she could go outside like this without the general population going crazy, but she knew she couldn't just disappear entirely. Aside from the new wings, nothing else changed about her body. "I guess I could just see if anyone else is going through this." She thought, before a small smile formed from the idea. A few minutes later, the alicorn walked out of her house and headed for Ponyville, being mindful to keep out of sight.

Indicus sighed, knowing he would have to go to the market today he could hide the wings with a camouflage spell but the jump in height, increased magical signature and his longer horn he would have to hope would go unnoticed. Indicus opened his door  and headed out to the market ignoring the slight strain of the camouflage spell and the bending of light where his new wings were. "Move to ponyville for peace, and a new problem pops up every fucking week, whatever I've been through worse." 

@@Shadow Dancer

Dawn noticed Indictus and felt a bit comforted about his appearance. "It looks like I'm not the only one who's been turned into an alicorn." She thought to herself. The mare then moved closer to the town, hoping that they weren't the only ones who were changed.

Madness sat down and opened the book, darkness spell interesting, He read the spell, tried it, didn't work. Then he tried it again, as he was about to give up, he couldn't see anything. He walked around, opened a door, not realizing that it was his balcony door. He fell over the fence, and hovered there, rubbing his eyes, trying the darkness out of them

Indicus matches Dawns pace and walks beside her, "It seems to be that way. Anyway how are you." Dawn was one of the few friends Indicus had made since he got out of the military. Of course others tried to befriend him but they would always at some point pity him for one reason or another or they would try to "fix" him Dawn did none of those things. 

@@Drago Ryder, you can tell me if you want this not to be done 

@Shadow Dancer

Dawn nodded slightly and smiled. "Aside from a sudden transformation, I'm fine." She said. "So, what do you think caused this?" To be honest, the alicorn knew that it had to be magical in nature, but she didn't know what could possible have caused such a change.

Edited by Drago Ryder

"Thats good. As for the Alicorn thing, probably the Princess of Friendship screwed up a spell wouldn't be the first time from what I heard." Indicus sighed "I just wonder what the Princesses will do once they find out and how widespread this event is, just too many questions to answer."

Dawn thought for moment and shrugged. "To be quite honest, I'm not sure what she would do. We should probably be careful until we get more information." She said. A few scenarios were already playing out in her head and she didn't like the majority of them.

@@reader8363

Indicus sighed and answered the pony that just spoke to them. "Yes the same exact thing happened to us, hell probably even to some others as well. But honestly I would like to be myself again, I'll live long enough I don't need immortality to extend that."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Madness finally got the darkness out of his eyes, and said, with a smile,

"I don't mind living forever, It would be helpful to learn more about magic, got a bunch of book on magic at home, but I still have to learn how to control it. Name's Madness Cloud, by the way, and don't let my pure black eyes scare ya."

Indicus shrugs, "It doesn't bother me, your not the oddest being to walk the planet nor the scariest. My name is Indicus and it's nice to meet you Madness Cloud." Indicus left out his military background really not wanting to get into a past that he rather stay behind him.

@Drago Ryder@Shadow Dancer @reader8363

Marinara trepidaciously opened her door. She peeked out to the left. She peeked out to the right. Then she stepped out, wearing a hoodie, and what appeared to be, another hoodie tied around the waist. "Hopefully no pony will be able to recognize me." She shut her door, and locked it with her teeth, dropping the keys into the side pocket. "If anypony can help me, it's the princess." She slipped the hood over her head, although a bit annoyed when it only went halfway, stopping at the base of her long horn. 

She trotted away from her apartment, hogging the edges of the Ponyville business district, looking around every which way to see if anypony was singling her out. She turned into an alleyway to take a short cut. The sooner she could reach castle ponyville, the better. She was about to exit the alley, when she noticed a group of ponies partially blocking it. "The only way around them is through them." She began to exit the alleyway. "Excuse me. Parodon. Just passing through." she said to the mare and two stallions conversing. 

Indicus moved out of the way of the mare running with a hoddie on her with it's hood up not covering a long horn on her head. Indicus quickly figured out her problem and had a decent idea of where she was heading. "You guys think we should try to go to Princess Twilight for the little problem of ours or just see what happens?"

"Yeah, sure, let me grab my books, so I can read them on the way there."

Madness ran into his house, grabbed his books on magic, even the one that put darkness in his eyes, placed it in a bag, and flew out the window to the others. Then he said, while opening a book and still flying,

"Got them, if everyone's ready we can go."

• 2 weeks later...

@@Denim&Venom,

Madness looked up from his book and said, with a shrug,

"Don't know, maybe figuring all of this out."

Then he looked back in his book,

"A spell that can make any living creature, interesting."

His horn lit up and a replica of himself appeared in the way. 

"That is a good job, considering this is my first time using magic."

Indicus looked at the clone and shrugged, "Your clones inactive my guess is the spell can make life but it can't create free will or any  type of sense of self so you now have a puppet that will obey any mental command to the letter." Indicus theorized as he walked around the clone "But yea you created life good job. Hell i was expecting a bad magical feedback loop that could have killed or injured you but you should start small and work on control and magical efficiency or you will kill yourself not knowing your limits." 

The Clone looked around and said,

"I have my own free will, I was choosing the best way to scare."

Madness looked through the book and said, 

"I guess this spell give life, will, mind, and memories. So in other words I made myself."

The clone nodded and said, 

"That's correct."