Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you and a pony had a child, What name would you give them?

StudioUAC

I hope you mean, me as a pony, would get a child with a pony because the topic sounds kinda strange  :lol:

If my child would be female, probably Henrietta since i think thats a beautiful name.

If my Child would be male...uh...Max? Maybe? I dunno  :wacko:

Or am i supposed to give them more Mlp Typical names? Like...Lightning Star? Or...Star...uh...Rider? I dunno.Something like that.

Topic sounds rather... odd. But I'll go with it.

If it was a girl, I'd probably name her "Sarah". If It was a boy, I name him "Abraham".

Now If you are referring to a MLP type of name, the boy would be "Autumnshine". If a girl, the name would be "Dawnbreaker".

Well, without even consulting Maury, I would know with one hundred percent certainty that I was not the father of said child. Therefore, its name would be "Not My Problem".

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't have the time to name my child, 'cause a pony and a human hybrid? :please:

Oh, you meant in the case I was a pony? Well, if it's a girl, Neutron Heart, and if it was a boy, Touchy Spirit :) Don't ask me why :please:

• Brohoof 1

We have babies through magic. Ponies can have babies with any species through magic...  at least in fan fiction. 

I would probably try give him or her a human name. But if my marefriend/wife was upset about that, I'll give him or her a pony name like Sarah or Ryan or something.

As to what they would look like: They may be human, but with some pony features like a tail, hooved feet or something.  

Or completely a pony, but they might inherit the human's hair color or eye color. Small things, the pony may even have canine teeth like his human father. 

Edited by Bendy

Opal or Rocket for girls and I'm drawing a blank when it comes to a boy name.  Pony would name it if it was a boy.

It they were ponies it would be Belladonna and Silver Dove. 

Edited by CookieK

In the words of George Takei, "Oh myyyy!..." :P

I'd go for a suitable human style name that could pass as a mlp name, like Viola or Watson.

I guess there could be second parts to the name too if there's some weird equestrian naming law. Viola Ivory or Watson Stormbrewer. (Truth be told, I might use Viola's full name for a character...)

@@StudioUAC

As this is a question related to the brony community it has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

What are the mechanics of this scenario specifically?

I guess the mechanics would be similar to a Human in Equestria story, like one of the ones you see pop up a lot on Fimfiction.

Honestly, using hypotheticals, since Trixie is best pony, if it was with her, I would name it Starlight Aurora, if I could.