Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is there a good amount of Pony Swag in England?

Rainbow Dash Fan

I am aware that England don't get as much pony merch as the United States, but I am sick and tired of heading to a place like Sainsburys or Entertainer and finding some EG, a few plushies who look like they got punched in the face with a frying pan (no lie), and some blind bags with crystal ponies in them. True, sometimes there is good stuff, but that is very rare. I occasionally go to Toys R Us, and I'm sure there's lots of stuff at Smyths but I wish there was more because I simply cannot find what I want (which is an Applejack with a hat, I can't find even one toy with a hat) and I'm sure other bronies in the UK have the same problem. Sure, I could just buy some off Amazon, but twice I have ordered Applejack and Rainbow Dash and got Pinkie Pie instead. First time I wasn't too bothered because I hadn't got a Pinkie but twice I was more than a little angry.

So where can I get some decent stuff?? 

Because....

post-34978-0-06962500-1444934022.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a mall near you, there should be a Hot Topic in it. Hot Topic is a fantastic place to buy MLP merchandise because that's where a lot of MLP things are mainly sold.

The best place to buy MLP stuff, however, is the internet.

Websites like Amazon.com and Ebay.com offer countless options.