• Hated it!
    • Ehnope.
    • Meh.
    • It was enjoyable!
    • OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/387-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows

Air Date: October 17th, 2015
Synopsis:  Pinkie Pie struggles to keep a secret that involves Princess Cadance and Shining Armor.
Author: G.M. Berrow

I'm super pumped for this episode. As Sweetie Belle describes Apple Blooms blank flank back in season 1: "It means she's full of potential" is how I feel about Cadance. We've only begun to scratch the surface of this classy lady. Add in a dash of husband, and a sprinkle of pink party pony with a secret, and this is looking like a recipe for disaster. So, what is this secret?!

princess_cadance__did_you_say_milkshake__by_drpancakees-d5llwwy.png

• Brohoof 13

Calling it right now: she's pregnant, she's pregnant, she's pregnant, she's SO pregnant!  :love:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Finally! I get to join all of you for an episode live! 

Now I just gotta get my waffles ready. 

Oh and me thinks it's that Cacence is secretly on a roller derby team, like in the comics

Edited by Denim&Venom

Edit: Dude, pick up that phone. 

Calling it right now: she's pregnant, she's pregnant, she's pregnant, she's SO pregnant!  :love:

large.png

Cause You bucking called it.

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

I have to say it, Cadence is now officially a MILF, and I promise  this will be the last pervy comment I make in this particular thread. I am looking forward to Twilight's reaction to this, she will make a great aunt and it will make for some adorable moments.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone else think that Twilight knows as well but is trying to keep it a surprise as well? She is gathering up all those old toys that Shining Armor used to play with.

OH MY GOSH, DERPY WAS STANDING WITH DINKY!!!  MOTHER-DAUGHTER CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:  :D  :kindness:

I think everyone called it. XD

Stop raining on my parade!!!  :unamused:

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie, you're not helping. At all. Kind of step backwards for Pinkie here, since i'm pretty sure she's been capable of keeping a secret/promise before without any trouble.. 

Edited by PoisonClaw

Anyone else think that Twilight knows as well but is trying to keep it a surprise as well? She is gathering up all those old toys that Shining Armor used to play with.

I'm not sure yet... Twi was really anxious the last time she had to keep a secret, and she's not acting excited at all. But we'll see!

Pinkie, you're not helping. At all. Kind of step backwards for Pinkie here, since i'm pretty sure she's been capable of keeping a secret/promise before without any trouble.. 

In fairness this is a bit different than other secrets she has had to keep in the past, a lot of the other secrets she has had to keep have been things that are personal or potentially embarassing while this one the other hand is good news, news that in Pinkie Pie's mind would warrant a party.

Edited by Shanks
  • Brohoof 2