Troblems

228 users have voted

1. 1. Was it the best thing EVER?!

• Hated it!
    • Ehnope.
    • Meh.
    • It was enjoyable!
    • OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!

LOL poor Pinkie almost blew it could you imagine how she would react if she herself was actually pregnant?

Edited by Shanks
  • Brohoof 1

Gotta say, this has been one of the funnier Pinkie Pie episodes we've gotten in some time.  I like it.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Hay burger? Rainbow Dash needs a Snickers and maybe Pinkie Pie too while we are at it.

How far into said pregnancy are we? There are no signs.

Since it is not that obvious I would say they probably just found out not that long ago, they could have just found out a few days ago for all we know.

Edited by Shanks

Well that was certainly something. Wonder how many episodes it'll take for the young one to arrive? 

I think this episode would've been better if we didn't know the secret and we were all wondering what Cadence, Shining and Pinkie were all trying to hide. Y'know have it be a surprise till the end. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

I found this to be an enjoyable episode.

It was amusing to watch Pinkie Pie try to keep the fact that Shining Armor and Princess Cadence are having a baby a secret.

Speaking of which I wonder what his/her name will be. Assuming Skyla isn't real that is.

While I wouldn't call it among the best the episode was quite enjoyable; especially towards the end. :)

That was....awesome! I enjoyed it. Pinkie basically had a Lesson Zero episode for herself, haha. Her face at the very end was classic. The one thing I just love about this show is how interesting it can get at times. The faces Pinkie made here were pretty funny, kind of like Tiara's in the last episode.

• Brohoof 2

Well, that was a thing. While I'm glad they didn't pull some kind of last minute "Fooled you!" and seeing Twilight ecstatic over being an aunt made me smile, I wasn't really big on this episode. Pinkie's attempts to keep the secret were far too cringey to me and, as I previously said, this feels almost like a step backwards in terms of Pinkie's character.

Though I can say that Pinkie's attempts to keep the secret were the only real negative points here. I got a serious laugh out of Shining Armor reacting to his room, and the scavenger hunt was a neat way to tie everything together and connect everything Pinkie did over the episode. In the end, this isn't one of my favorites but it has just enough to be alright. 

Well that was certainly something. Wonder how many episodes it'll take for the young one to arrive? 

Likely never, considering it takes nearly a year for horses to give birth and the show has spent several episodes establishing that the first three seasons encompassed a full Equestrian year. Maybe she'll (It's probably a she to match the toy) show up in the movie or near the end of Season 6, I don;t know..

Course, then you factor in Mrs. Cake's pregnancy and everything goes Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

The first thing the CMC do after their big episode is say THEY'RE BORED?!

Well, that was fast. :lol:

Ikr. They said they were gonna help everypony else get their cutie marks and here they are being bored.

• Brohoof 4

Wow, awesome episode. Best Pinkie episode ever! The humor was so off the wall funny and surprisingly mature for the series! (That ending iris!  :lol: )

Yay, Featherweight got a speaking role and even figured into the plot - he's still editor of the Foal Free Press, too.

Derpy daughter may be canon, as has already been mentioned in the topic!

Pinkie gets to go crazy twice in one season.  :blink:  :lol: Though this time for Pinkie was like "Green Isn't Your Color" was for Twi, except on steroids!

That scene of Shining geeking out over the room and his old toys - priceless! Never saw him that way, except in the comics, but now it's canon!

Hmm, now will the baby birth be the S6 opener, or S6 finale... (I'm not thinking it will be the S5 finale.)

So much more fun when an episode is flawless and I can gush over it, y'know?  :lol: Ahhh, the endorphins... :nom:

Edited by Truffles