Troblems

228 users have voted

1. 1. Was it the best thing EVER?!

• Hated it!
    • Ehnope.
    • Meh.
    • It was enjoyable!
    • OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!

Excellent episode for today, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor is pregnant that I'm worried they have a baby foal! That's a surprise from Pinkie Pie at the ending part I see! :D

So Cadence and Shining having sex confirmed

What I liked:

Pinkie Pie: Damn girl you crazy XD but seriously her freak outs here are a highlight

Shining Armor: Guy gets some character development and it's that he's a nerd (Nobody correct me that they already confirmed this in the comics) 

CMC with their cutie marks. That is all

Mane 6: Nice tidbits with each of them

What I disliked:

Reusing the locations: Pinkie just happened to work at all the places that they end up visiting? Could have set that up a bit better, but I'm reaching

Spike: YOU BURNED ACTION COMICS#1 DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!

What was really odd to me:

Who the hell was that guy right after Pinkie and Fluttershy parted way?

So yeah a high comedy episode,which was really good. 

Edited by Sidral Mundet
  • Brohoof 3

ALL OF THE YES! DERPY IS DINKY'S MOMMY! IT IS CANON!

1004129__safe_screencap_derpy+hooves_din

Or at least, extremely close to canon, considering the subject of the main storyline.

I didn't like the episode that much overall (too much suspense, not enough talking at the end), but this is just awesome.

OH MY GOSH, DERPY WAS STANDING WITH DINKY!!!  MOTHER-DAUGHTER CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:  :D  :kindness:

Derpy daughter may be canon, as has already been mentioned in the topic!

ALL OF THE YES! DERPY IS DINKY'S MOMMY! IT IS CANON!

1004129__safe_screencap_derpy+hooves_din

Or at least, extremely close to canon, considering the subject of the main storyline.

*Jaw drops*

But...Dinky was already confirmed as Golden Harvest's daughter. A long time ago. On more than one occasion.

This was a rather nice episode. Shining Armor's reaction to his room was the best, Pinkie doing Pinkie things was also great, and Pinkie's fourth wall at the end? I would like a gif/video of that quickly.

It was fun. Only for the Pinkie antics though.

agreed.

Ikr. They said they were gonna help everypony else get their cutie marks and here they are being bored.

Just like how the Princess of Friendship was bored.

What? I was just commenting on Twilight's pronunciation of the word "aunt".

Oh, could've swear there was one if the scavenger hunt or something... or maybe I'm just going nuts, could have just been one in a commercial, I dunno. :wacko:

*Jaw drops*

But...Dinky was already confirmed as Golden Harvest's daughter. A long time ago. On more than one occasion.

When the hay did that happen?  I never heard about it.  She's definitely Amethyst Star's sister, she's been with her in the Sisterhooves Social twice, but I've never heard any confirmation on her mother.  Just checked, and there's no confirmation on the MLP Wiki as to who her mother is, but I can't recall anything from past seasons that would suggest Carrot Top/Golden Harvest was her mom, and I've been watching since 2012.

It was a wonderful slice of life episode. Not as emotional as the last episode, but I don't think it was meant to be. My two favorite scenes were Shining Armor's reaction to the bedroom, and... well, I guess it was several scenes, but the scavenger hunt. Pinkie was like "PICK UP THE PACE!! I'M GONNA ESPLOOODE!!!!!!"

Poor Pinkie. Between losing her cutie mark, going somewhere with no parties, cakes, or singing (gasp!), having to put on a party for angry yaks (where's the tylenol...), and this, she's had quite the nerve wracking season!

Also, yay! Royal behbeh! The plot thickens!

Edited by EVBP

When the hay did that happen?  I never heard about it.  She's definitely Amethyst Star's sister, she's been with her in the Sisterhooves Social twice, but I've never heard any confirmation on her mother.

First two seasons. There were a few scenes where Dinky has been with Golden Harvest and Silver Script (also confirmed as Golden Harvest's husband), which makes more sense as the entire family is composed of unicorns,

Edited by The Coffee Pony

First two seasons. There were a few scenes where Dinky has been with Golden Harvest and Silver Script (also confirmed as Golden Harvest's husband)

Seems like that was largely a Season 1 and Season 2 thing.  There's far more of the fanbase that's accepted as head fanon that Derpy and Dinky are mother and daughter, and while there's definitely some who probably accept that she's Carrot/Golden's daughter, I'm guessing since then DHX writers would have become aware of something like that by this point and made a nod to the Derpy/Dinky fanbase.  The MLP Fanart Wiki entry nods to both of these theories, but it reflects nicely that there's far more fandom love for the Derpy/Dinky theory.

http://mlpfanart.wikia.com/wiki/Dinky

SHINING ARMOR AND BEST PRINCESS ARE HAVING A FOAL!!!!!

- Pinkie Pie, don't forget. Losing a friend's trust is the fastest way to lose a friend FOREVER!!!!!

- Lol, who was that, Fluttershy's grandpa?

- Featherweight gets a speaking role, didn't see that one coming.

- First time seeing the CMC with thier new cutie marks!!!

- Derpy and Dinky. Enough said.

-Spike burned Shining Armor's mint comics. XD

-Twilight is going to be an Aunt!

I wonder when were going to see the new foal? Season 6?

Not a bad episode. My one complaint is that they spoiled the surprise right at the beginning and I really wish they had waited right until the end to reveal it. Granted, the writers were dropping hints here and there, but still it'd be nice for anyone who didn't want to be spoiled so quickly.

Maybe it's just me, but I think this is the only episode where we weren't presented any moral at all (not count Applejack's "letter" in The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000).

They sure keep turning the facial expressions up to 11 and Pinkie really let it all out this time which got some laughs out of me!

It wouldn't surprise me by the way, if the foal was named Princess Skyla.

• Brohoof 1

That was really boring.  How you make an episode with such big news like that boring?  Oh, you have the secret revealed in the beginning and pad out the episode with Pinkie Pie nonsense.  Also, why do I want to punch Shining Armor?

grump grump grump  :unamused:

I hope the episode where we meet the baby will be more interesting.

• Brohoof 2

When the hay did that happen? I never heard about it. She's definitely Amethyst Star's sister, she's been with her in the Sisterhooves Social twice, but I've never heard any confirmation on her mother. Just checked, and there's no confirmation on the MLP Wiki as to who her mother is, but I can't recall anything from past seasons that would suggest Carrot Top/Golden Harvest was her mom, and I've been watching since 2012.

Don't hang anything on the Sisterhooves Social. They play loose and fast with the rules there.

• Brohoof 1

It seems my headcanon of Shining Armor being a major foal at heart is confirmed. .....Allow me to respond in the following manner. .......YEAH! Bucking CALLED IT!

It was a wonderful slice of life episode. Not as emotional as the last episode, but I don't think it was meant to be. My two favorite scenes were Shining Armor's reaction to the bedroom, and... well, I guess it was several scenes, but the scavenger hunt. Pinkie was like "PICK UP THE PACE!! I'M GONNA ESPLOOODE!!!!!!"

Oh quite. It's hard to top the last episode on that, but this is pretty big too. I think most of us saw it coming. Great news all the same and plenty of fodder for the fics.  :ooh:

That scene of Shining geeking out over the room and his old toys - priceless! Never saw him that way, except in the comics, but now it's canon!

It's awesome to see our favorite guardpony having a little fun! :lol:  

Or is that former guardpony now that he's a prince? No matter.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh quite. It's hard to top the last episode on that, but this is pretty big too. I think most of us saw it coming. Great news all the same and plenty of fodder for the fics.  :ooh:

It's awesome to see our favorite guardpony having a little fun! :lol:  

Or is that former guardpony now that he's a prince? No matter.  :P

Why not a third option altogether: "guardprince"?

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhh man, poor Pinkie Pie. I'd hate to be in her shoes through all that. Poor gal just fell to pieces trying to keep her mouth shut.

I've been wanting to see this ever since Hasbro revealed Skyla and people thought she was Shining Armor and Cadance's kid. Twilight's reaction to becoming an aunt made it all worth it.

By the way, who else choked due to laughing at Shining Armor's reaction to his room? Particularly the one re: his comic?

• Brohoof 2

I liked it! I wouldn't have revealed it at the beginning to keep the audience guessing, but that's just the writer in me. The episode was great regardless! So cute! (and newborn Applejack is adorable!)  :wat: Yes, AJ! Baby you is adorable! 

• Brohoof 2