Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your 2015 Game(s) of the Year (So far)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Game of the Year : The Witcher 3

Shooter of the Year : Halo 5

Most Anticipated Game : Ghost Recon Wildlands

--

Well, there's my chart of games so far :D can't really think of much else at this point

• Brohoof 1

The only game that was released in 2015 that I have played is Fallout 4. I don't count GTA 5 pc as a new 2015 game. Fallout 4 is a fantastic game so far and I couldn't be happier with it. I plan on eventually getting the new Star Wars battlefront and maybe Assassins Creed Syndicate, but probably not right away.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's see...I've only played like 2 new releases this year, FNAF 4 for one very brief night before I quit XD *hides behind shield* and Undertale. I LOVE Splatoon and Super Mario Maker despite not even owning a Wii U, but those don't count since I haven't played them XD

For a while my favorite game of all time was Kirby Super Star, which I got addicted to on the SNES like five years back and had to be banned from ^^; This year I found emulators/ROMs so that spot was only reinforced, but Undertale has immediately replaced it. I love every little detail of this game from the soundtrack to even the background characters, and it's captured my heart like no other work ever has (which is a tall order for me because my feels are hard to reach). So yeah, Toby Fox is best developer 2015. :D

Super Mario Maker for me.

I think if i bought a bit more games this year, it wouldn't have been any other game for me. Let's be honest, this game never ends, because you have so many levels to choose from and more are getting put online as we speak. This is a game that you can spend months on and always find something new. Besides, it oozes with Mario nostalgia, so that's also a plus. :)

• Brohoof 1

Being mindful that I have an older machine that hasn't been able to run current gen games for at least a year, my personal GOTY's are pretty much Undertale and Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth. Undertale being the first game in a good while I actually sat down and played 7 hours straight, and Isaac because it just added a lot more Isaac to Isaac. Rebel Galaxy is an honorable mention, though it does get a bit repetitive. If you enjoyed the naval combat in Assassins Creed: Black Flag it might be up your alley. 

• Brohoof 1

Still MGSV. every other GOTY just doesnt interests me enough to be hyped or to get the MUST HAVE IT NAOW!-Feel. Yes, I'm the 1% of people who didnt played the witcher 3, fallout 4, undertale or whatever you called.the only other 2015 game I buyed so far is Black Ops 3(And the Uncharted collection on PS4)

I think the only 2015 games I've gotten this year are Tales of Zestiria and Fallout 4. Between the two of them I'm gonna go with Zestiria though. Better characters, better combat and infinitely better music.

Right now it's Xenoblade X, but I just picked up Transformers Devastation so it's possible that it could be dethroned

Xenoblade X is great, still only 40% through Mira's exploration and enjoying it. 

For top game(s) of 2015 I'd have to go with Splatoon for best shooter (suck it Battlefront), Rocket League for best overall. I know, but the multiplayer is so good!

• Brohoof 2

For me, it has to be StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void. Been waiting for that game a long time, and I loved the campaign. Finally, the Protoss get to be badass space warriors, instead of hyped-up punching bags for everyone else. :P I also love coop, so Archon Mode & Coop Commanders are perfect for me, heh. So many cool new additions to the editor as well~

Undertale, and Rocket League.

Undertale was/is just fantastic (I can't bring myself to start a new game though, as much as I'd like to play more ... god damn it). Rocket League is super fun and addicting, especially now that I have friends to play with (wha- me? Friends?). Hell I even bought it (+ all DLC) three times, on three separate accounts, each of which has ~200+ hours played. Crazy, huh?

Haven't gotten around to every game that came out this year, but so far I would say my GOTY 2015 is Xenoblade Chronicles X.

xenoblade-chronicles-x.jpg

Open world + giant mechs=pure bliss man. :squee:

Runner ups so far would be Splatoon, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, tho they could all be better imo in some ways(especially MGSV), it's no doubt that these games had some of the best gameplay this year imo. :)

• Brohoof 2

Destiny: The Taken King (even though its a DLC) 

I have never seen a terrible game improve as much as The Taken King made Destiny improve. The Taken King was what Destiny was supposed to be at it's original launch but when I first picked up the game to give this game a try I never regretted it. 

Fallout 4 

If I was to ever worship a video game like a God it would guaranteed be Fallout 4. The game has the biggest open-world I have EVER set foot in and when I would use the Fat-Man, my power armor, or killing deathclaws or ghouls the chances of me not yelling at the top of my lungs "OH SHIT!!!!" is very slim. The game has its set of bugs but that does not effect the quality this game has. (biggest problem I have is that my companions cannot get out of the way when I need to pass a door)

Honorable Mentions: 

Skyrim

GTA V 

MGSV

The Witcher 3

Star Wars: Battlefront (the bottom of my list)

• Brohoof 1

I'll sort this out into categories (for me):

Best Narrative:

Life is Strange

Best Soundtrack:
Life is Strange

Best RPG:

The Witcher 3

Best MMO/Multiplayer:

Rocket League 

Best Indie:

Her Story 

So yeah. In my opinion, 2015 wasn't a great year for video games.

• Brohoof 1